VN Ren'Py Bitter Harvest: A Revengeful Heart [Ch. 1 Act 1] [Kalvarist]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I was lost when I saw nothing but big tits. I hate it when someone has no average size tits in the game makes me feel that author/dev is biggoted against woman with average or small breasts. I can't get into any game with that sort of mindset. It ok to prefer one and have more of that type but NOT to have a single one is just being a biggot. Looked interesting otherwise but I am out for that reason.

ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
Well I feel like someone should acknowledge that Shiho isn't a prostitute anymore and that the scene with mom and dad is gone.
In fact Shiho seems uncharacteristically sweet for a slutty looking gyaru but hey, I'm all for it. I feel like the old version wasn't nearly as problematic as people made it out to be considering it was just the initial release and the harem wasn't established but hey, if you were holding off from playing or replaying it because of the original release then this should fix your concerns.
I don't love a big character change and think I'd have preferred she be avoidable to those that weren't cool with her but the parents scene didn't do much of anything and wasn't particularly erotic so I don't think removing it is any kind of loss, nothing really changes, and anything I think it conveyed can still be done even without explicitly telling us.

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I don't love a big character change and think I'd have preferred she be avoidable to those that weren't cool with her but the parents scene didn't do much of anything and wasn't particularly erotic so I don't think removing it is any kind of loss, nothing really changes, and anything I think it conveyed can still be done even without explicitly telling us.
I think she was already avoidable, she still is. It's not like they ruined her character or anything, it's just kinda funny seeing her and her two friends looking like complete sluts teasing her for having a crush on the MC. It's like the eyes and ears are seeing and hearing two completely different things... okay not literally the ears but y'all know what I mean. Her scene is actually pretty sweet though, she's got a really cute personality now.
As for the parents I agree but that it's no loss because it wasn't particularly erotic but for the same reason I don't think it really mattered to begin with. If your parents boning is NTR then every single person alive is an NTR protagonist. Probably should've just made the scene skippable to begin with but either way it doesn't really matter if it's here or if it's gone.

Reactions: AzureArbitrator

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
like the changes dev made since the first version, writing is more than solid and the story is interesting.
if dev stays with the game it has great potential.

Reactions: telefonomusica

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I really like it, and even more so when I see the future tags. reach the ending and wanted to play more. Chio was super cute tho.

My only real 2 complaints is why everyone has to have overflated tits. Girls that hve big tits dont have to have beachballs. And 2, choices make it seems like its easy to miss content accidently. I dont want right and wrong answers. Or skipped content without knowing.

Could go into more detail what I thought was cool, but maybe wait til more game gets filled in. And those future tags are promising

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
I agree the game needs more body(boob) diversity.... not everyone needs to be atomic tits and make hitomi tanaka look flat

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes