VN Ren'Py Bitter Harvest: A Revengeful Heart [Ch. 1 Act 1] [Kalvarist]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Jul 19, 2023
View attachment 2916757

This looks interesting (the overview reminds me of several novels or manhwa/ga, or the game "Underboss Life" it's a shame that it was abandoned).

Dev, it would be appreciated if you could tell what are the planned content/tags, amd if the kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

EDIT: well first, this need prostitution tag (blonde gyaru is a whore)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks, good luck.
Thanks for your sacrifice.
The prostitute ok.. Still don't like that, but as long as you can avoid her, fine.. but prostitutes in a harem game? Yuck. But showing the mom and dad fucking? Nah.

What is the point? And he died so like come on.

This is a harem game, so showing LIs fucking other people is just a big red flag for me, and most harem fans.

Oh well dev, good luck with your game.

Last edited:

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Thanks for your sacrifice.
The prostitute ok.. Still don't like that, but as long as you can avoid her, fine.. but prostitutes in a harem game? Yuck. But showing the mom and dad fucking? Nah.

What is the point? And he died so like come on.

This is a harem game, so showing LIs fucking other people is just a big red flag for me, and most harem fans.

Oh well, good luck with your game.
some dudes creating harem games by accident, others want to make a harem game and put in extra work to fuck it up. smh

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Bitter Harvest: A Revengeful Heart [Prologue] [Kalvarist] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 808 MB / 115 MB - BitterHarvest-Prologue-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: xxx MB / 110 MB - BitterHarvest-Prologue-mac-crunched.zip
= ~14,2% of the original size, image/video quality: 90%/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
This kind of art just doesn't do it for me.
I'm not saying these games are bad.
I'm saying I by default ignore games with this style of art without giving their story a chance because it's almost a matter of principle

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
From what I've read in comments this will be abandoned if not changed. Got attracted to the Harem Romance tags but to find out Li's fuck other dudes will run most Harem lovers off. I don't know what these type of Devs are thinking. Dev wants feedback? Well best feedback i can give is don't have your Li's Have sex with other people even if they not yours yet and don't make them out to be whores either. The Gyru chick being a whore kinda kills it for me. And what's the point in showing the mom getting railed by the dad even if he get's killed later doesn't make sense.

Last edited:

Crozzeria

Apr 27, 2017
It seems like a good game with potential. I really like the mob theme, so that's a + for me. The only problem that I see it's like other people said, you can't show the "step-mother" having sex if she is a Li later on, that's a big NO for MOST harem fans, like the hooker and or lesbian scenes not involving the MC, I'm just saying so that if you want to make a harem game those are key points for the most people here at least. I really hope the best for the game, I was trying to see the Patreon and itch but thy are empty so for now you have a follower in me, let's hope that the things mention in here can have a positive outcome on the game and the dev to help make a great game. The models are really cool, so that's another + for me. I'm hoping for the best, good luck man.

Reactions: telefonomusica

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Oh fuck yes! A harem game with very good art and giant boobs!
View attachment 2916757

This looks interesting (the overview reminds me of several novels or manhwa/ga, or the game "Underboss Life" it's a shame that it was abandoned).

Dev, it would be appreciated if you could tell what are the planned content/tags, amd if the kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

EDIT: well first, this need prostitution tag (blonde gyaru is a whore)

Thanks, good luck.
My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Reactions: telefonomusica

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
This kind of art just doesn't do it for me.
I'm not saying these games are bad.
I'm saying I by default ignore games with this style of art without giving their story a chance because it's almost a matter of principle
And yet you still came to the thread to leave a comment, despite the art style being an immediate disqualifier. for you. What was your thought process here?

"omg this art style is so unappealing. let me go to the thread anyway and leave a comment saying how much i dont like it while offering no useful feedback. Surely my comment will make the dev stop using Koikatsu for the game and learn to model in <some other environment> instead so that I can enjoy it."

Amusing.

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Thanks all for the feedback. I'll see what I can do to fix the (step)mom scene and Gyaru's being a hooker.
I usually say make the game you want but...you probably shouldn't play too much into those themes if your intent is to make a harem game. Goes against the end goal, if those characters are supposed to be main love interest for the MC. Good luck.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Thanks all for the feedback. I'll see what I can do to fix the (step)mom scene and Gyaru's being a hooker.
if you haven't already, you should open a ticket to get the Dev-batch so your post are easier to distinguish for the a normal Post

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Well game has potential but a harem game shouldn't have a girl who offers blowjobs to other guys or showing our step-mom ( potential love interest?) having sex with our dad
Hard disagree. MC banging random hoes seems fine enough to me, it's only a problem if I'm expected to want them in the harem.
Like, why should I provide even a minimum of care for her, when all she can offer me is something she gives away for a few bucks?
Eww.

The scene with the mom smells of "gotta rush in some sex scenes in early to get some tags in"
Dev can literally cut it off and everything will be fine.
We get it, "landlady" had to have sex so we exist. We don't need to actually see it.

Reactions: harem.king

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
And yet you still came to the thread to leave a comment, despite the art style being an immediate disqualifier. for you. What was your thought process here?

"omg this art style is so unappealing. let me go to the thread anyway and leave a comment saying how much i dont like it while offering no useful feedback. Surely my comment will make the dev stop using Koikatsu for the game and learn to model in <some other environment> instead so that I can enjoy it."

Amusing.
For real. Like, dude, it's in the thumbnail. Those covers are there for a reason.

PhantomRem

May 18, 2023
After reading all the comments in the thread, I do agree that the random sex scene of the dad boning his wife came out of no where just for him to die literally 10 minutes later was not needed, the only valid scenes in the prologue are the first scene with his maid, from the looks of it she takes care of his sexual needs and the bj from the girl who is presumably a *prostitute*. We know that it is his wife, every husband has the right to have sex with his wife but showing it when the focus is on the main character was a questionable decision. If you want to add ntr to your game just make it optional, but like others said involving ntr in a harem game is a bad move, the harem and ntr fans on here are intense, you can't satisfy both at the same time, it is either one or the other.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes