VN Ren'Py Black Diamond [v0.7f] [Deus Actum]

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
You don't need to do the math when graphtreon does it for ya buddy and according to it he barely scrapes $170 per month. Can't blame the guy for taking commissions and doing other projects when BD simply isn't paying for them assets.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for turning that page, it's interesting to see when the creators of the games win here.

It's funny how some people think that with Patreon they are earning a lot with a game when it is only to be able to survive to be able to work on creating the game.

JustAUser89

Jun 11, 2018
Blame those who only want the same Male MC harem novel which has been done a thousand times.
It's unfair to fault those who aren't interested in FMC games because they're not the target market in the first place. Even if an FMC game were handed to them on a silver platter, they'd still not support it simply out of preference. It's like blaming people who only drink beer for the declining whiskey sales. They have their preferences, and that's that.

Reactions: Birdnman993

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for :

Black Diamond [v0.5f] [Deus Actum]

Download Apk: Mixdrop, Pixeldrain

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Kindly, Update to V0.7f

BigDdave1999

Apr 30, 2020
Concerning Edward I have a small bone to pick, but first I would like to congratulate the dev for some of the most realistic construction work I have seen in AVN to this point. So let's get into it.

First of, he starts his day at the right time. good start. but then when he comes back, he sais this:
View attachment 3518606
Normally you don't mix those two kind of works, residential and commercial or heavy residential depending on the type of skyscraper the project is. And you would have your whole day in one place usually. And finishing a house can mean a lot of things depending on his tasks. Anyways, the only way that he would do two jobs like that on the same day is if he works for a labor rental compagnie. There is also an other problem with working on a skyscraper starting midday. On bigger project, where I live, you have to participate in what we call a welcome meeting before you even set foot on the jobsite. Those meetings are usually at the start of the day and if you miss it you will be turned around and sent back home. So there is no way he would start there past 7h00 in the morning.

But then something worst happen:
View attachment 3518630
Ok that would not happen like this. Skyscrapers need a lot of concrete, especially the footings, pilar bases or pin caps. In one day you can easily pour in the hundreds of cubic meter of concrete. ( one cubic meter is roughly equivalent to one cubic verge.) You would not mix that by hand. If only because the concrete at this stage, all stage really, need a specific composition. Also it is usually caried from an of site concrete plant by truck. And the typical truck can only carry up to 8 cubic meter or for a semi 12 meter. So imagine trying to mix concrete by hand for let's say only a hundred cubic meter that a technician will then evaluate to document the composition and proprieties.... yhea not happening. I can see three common scenario in which he would enter in contact with concrete powder. the destruction of an over pour of concrete with a jackhammer or kango, the mixing of cement for concrete finissions or the mixing of mortar for block divisions. The later, the more likely. The task involve you using a tumble mixer with a overhanging silo from which you pour ciment and mix with water. Depending on the age of machinery and experience of the worker a lot of dust can get airborne.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here is the sad and I will also comment on the part about working with no mask or gloves.
View attachment 3518698
He does not have long to live. We don't see him with a cigarette so those might be sings of the early stages of silicosis. Especially if his boss did not provide him with the appropriate protection equipment. If he was on a skyscraper jobsite the responsable person for safety and health would have stopped him. Also, at least here, safety mesures have been reenforced to prevent the professional disease. Any job you do in which you might be in contact with silica necessitate more than one prevention mesure. For example piercing a small hole ti fix a screw in concrete necessitate a mask, either of a water source during the piercing or a HEPA vacuum and a perimeter to prevent other workers to be near you while you work. Even something as simple as brooming a floor is complicated if the dust and dirt might contain silica. You need to close of the entire floor wear a mask and either wet the floor to prevent the dust from lifting in the air or wear an hazmat suit. This disease is serious. Some of the mesures implemented look draconian and overexaggerated but they are new. Depending on the form of the disease he might have as low as a year to live. A classic example of how pernicious a pulmonary disease like that can be is an asbestos mine worker coming home and his wife contracting the disease while putting his closes in the washing machine and dying from it.

Thats it im not playimg anymore! its this simple lack of attention to detail they should have just put a yoga, shopping and gym scene in...

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Thats it im not playimg anymore! its this simple lack of attention to detail they should have just put a yoga, shopping and gym scene in...
I don't follow you, are you trying to be sarcastic? I actually find that the attention to details about the father's job is above average for a VN. The dev might have taken from the experience of a relative or something similar. Time might have past between what they convey in their story and what the norms and usual practices are today. I wrote that because I got excited for a relatable experience and thank the dev for it. For me what is happening to him is obvious, but it might not be for someone else. Sharing that might help others envision where the story can go.

If you are trying to put words in my mouth you are failing miserably. It is possible to do a good shoping scene, but I find that they are usually pretty badly written. I also find that yoga scenes when using the same assets as everyone can be overdone and oversexualized all the while not mentioning once that the characters are continuing to do exercises afterward unless it is in a sandbox. But! Even those scenes take time to make and require other resources from the devs. If it does not come out above average I'm not going to piss on them for trying their hand on a trope that if done well can be fun to read. And I have read some example of those scenes done above average.

Reactions: JASipa
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes