3.40 star(s) 29 Votes

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
someone posted only a few pages back that they encounter 2 where wolfs and showed the picture
I thought hey i'd never seen that, so i went werewolf hunting just to see the scene.
136 encounters on record BEFORE i started save scumming
Just guess how many i encountered them....
I already replied to that and said that the encounter doesn't work that way. There are no double Werewolf encounters in the game so obviously even if you tried 1000000 times you still wouldn't have gotten it because it was disabled. Multi Werewolf encounters only exist in the 0.1.8 version and they are only found in the caves.

As for RNG, it's an important element for any game of this genre.

How to work for Aria? Need to improve your relationship with her? Or do you need to complete her quest chain first? Thanks for the informative answers!
You need to do her Quest line, though not complete it. One of her earlier Quests has you take a test to see if you qualify to become her assistant. If you pass, she will let you work at her store. There are also unique events (currently one) where a group of Oni can barge into the store while you're working and try to gangbang you.

When is the werewolf village going to drop?
It's not really a full village. It's being worked on in parts. At the moment the stuff that was added in 0.1.8 is Werwolf Gangbangs cenes and Male victory scene against Werewolves. Next major update will likely add a large underground map that leads into the Werewolf "village".

Reactions: Lans90

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
is there any guide for beginner?
I can share my experience.
I'll start by creating a character: the choice of archetype is yours. I wanted a magician, so I paid attention to Int statues, as well as Agi (to get the move first). And black magic is the obvious choice as a starting skill. In terms of crafting skills, I would recommend taking Agriculture + Cooking. Agriculture will give you herbal picking, tree felling, farming. And cooking will give me access to crafting consumables - Baked Potatoes and Lemonade (easy to make) helped me a lot. Also, the Demoness will offer a choice of 3 things. I did not check what the ring and brass knuckles give, I chose Pet. And I was satisfied, bcs pet is quite useful in battle (by the way, I will describe below how to get another pet).

So, once in the game world, you will need to acquire all possible skills, some of them can be obtained from teachers and after quests, and some of them only buy books from the NPC that appears on Saturdays on the 2nd floor of a brothel, I will give a list:
Black magic - is the main fighting skill for magicians. You can get it either when you create it or buy a book from the NPC. If you are planning a magician, take it from the beginning.
Athletics - is a core skill for warriors. Also, this skill will give you the opportunity to better explore the inaccessible areas - hitch / jump. The skill can be obtained from the Guardian Goblin (prison + barracks, southeast of the village), after completing the quest to deliver 10 units of honey.
Agriculture - allows you to collect various herbs, wood and farm. Useful for other skills like cooking and alchemy. I heard what you can get by captivating a student, but in my opinion it is better to take it from the beginning (although, like other skills, you can purchase a book from the NPC).
Cooking - is pretty obvious. It will help you regain stamina and will. It makes sense to take from the beginning.
Mining - allows you to mine metal, stone and crystals. A very useful gathering skill. I recommend that you study it first after creating a character and entering the world. This can be done at the Goblin Miner (the mine is located in the east of the village).
Smith - various metal products, tools, weapons and armor. A useful skill, indispensable for a warrior. Can be learned from the Goblin Blacksmith (in the mines).
Alchemy - gives a variety of potions, both standard for healing and increasing stats, or for example, applying poison / arson or bombs (which, by the way, can be used by pets, thereby significantly facilitating battles with strong opponents). The skill is very useful (but more difficult than cooking at first). You can learn from the Tengu Girl Aria (from the location with the road, the one south of the Goblin Village, move first to the west, then to the north and again to the north).
Perception - I haven't upgraded it to the proper level yet, so I can't say much yet. So far, it only helps to detect traps on chests. Can be learned from the hunter (meet him on the way to Aria).
Guile - I use it mainly for covering chests. You can buy a skill book from the NPC.
Charisma - improves communication with characters - you can persuade, intimidate, bargain, etc. Helped in some dialogues (I took it at the start), but overall not the most useful skill. You can buy a skill book from the NPC.
Construction - requires other skills, such as collection or crafts for making parts, and therefore I don't think it's worth taking at the start. But it will allow you to improve the house, build different machines for production, or, for example, repair a bridge on a quest. You can purchase a skill book from the NPC.
Tailor - mostly useful for mages, needed for some other skills (like construction). You can buy the book from the NPC.
Artifice - production of various jewelry and details. The book can be bought from the NPC.

Here's a little advice for a beginner - save up some money for a start, and acquire Mining as the first skill (from a goblin miner). In addition to what is described, it will also give the opportunity to collect precious stones when collecting metal / stone. They, in turn, are both a gift for raising relationships and a good source of income for a beginner. Truffles can also be sold at a good price (at the NPC merchant in the north of the village, by the way, the assortment of goods changes every day, you can also make orders). You can get a pet - a snail this way: I first read a book about it on the 2nd floor at Aria's. To get there, you first need to improve your relationship with her. In it you will learn that this creature appears in a location to the west of the road (this location south of the goblin village). The place of appearance is a ford across the river, next to the place where the Copper deposit is located. To tame - you need to have cabbage in your inventory and not have salt (there will be an option offering to drop all existing salt).
I hope this somehow helps, although I note that these are far from all the options, since for example there is still the opportunity to work in a brothel (which I did not do) or, for example, with Aria after completing her quests. Then I think you will figure it out for yourself, good luck!
P.S. - sorry for my bad English =)

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
You can get a pet - a snail this way: I first read a book about it on the 2nd floor at Aria's. To get there, you first need to improve your relationship with her.
This is actually not required to find the Snail. The Snail has a set small chance (+your Luck) to spawn each day in the river crossing. Aria just brings the possibility to player's attention.

Also, there are some secret areas in the Mine that can be mined out if you interact with cracks in the walls.

Nuvaerk

Aug 10, 2017
It's on my "To Do" list!

Sometimes the file can get corrupted when downloading from itch.io. Maybe try re-downloading it.
Thanks for the reply. Yeah I've tried doing so multiple times disabled extensions tried using a different browser and such aswell doesn't matter it won't work. I've had no problems in the past with previous builds either so not sure what the issue is.

Edit: Ah! I found the issue. Forgot I had set my system language to Japanese, reverting it fixed the issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: FeyRing

MysteryBlob

Feb 10, 2020
First of all, has the item Black Feather removed from the game?

If no, then why do I just get a Feather when I pick up the black feathers on the ground? And if yes, why do I still need 3 Black Feathers for making Starcharts?

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017

If no, then why do I just get a Feather when I pick up the black feathers on the ground? And if yes, why do I still need 3 Black Feathers for making Starcharts?
just tried it (I just wanted to get a perfect version). There are feathers (normal) and everything went fine. Sometimes I still see black feathers (but there is also an inscription that they are removed).

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
I found this: to make a potion Raven's Wisdom(3 lvl of alchemy), black feathers are required (removed from the game). Therefore, there is no way to cook yet.

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
I found this: to make a potion Raven's Wisdom(3 lvl of alchemy), black feathers are required (removed from the game). Therefore, there is no way to cook yet.
Thank you, I will fix it in the next release. Black Feathers will still spawn on the ground but they should all just give normal Feather now unless they spawned before the game update, in which case they will give the old item but the moment you transition to another map, these will get converted to normal Feathers.

Also, which event required you to use Black Feather for a star chart? Or where was it mentioned? I tried to replace all mentions with normal feathers but I may have missed some of them?

All feathers were turned into normal "Feather" and all events requiring Black Feather should now require normal Feather. If there is one that requires the old Black Feathers please point them out so I can fix them!

Last edited:
Reactions: Lans90

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
Thank you, I will fix it in the next release. Black Feathers will still spawn on the ground but they should all just give normal Feather now unless they spawned before the game update, in which case they will give the old item but the moment you transition to another map, these will get converted to normal Feathers.

Also, which event required you to use Black Feather for a star chart? Or where was it mentioned? I tried to replace all mentions with normal feathers but I may have missed some of them?

All feathers were turned into normal "Feather" and all events requiring Black Feather should now require normal Feather. If there is one that requires the old Black Feathers please point them out so I can fix them!
I checked the following: to create the Star Chart according to Aria's quest, the boat is working correctly (requires regular feathers). Also, after repairing the telescope, with its help you can also create a Star Chart - everything works here too. Also in Aria's quest where you need to decipher / translate the Fairy runes, everything works well (you need ordinary feathers). So I haven't found it yet, I'll write it back if I find it.
Thanks for the good work, and I also liked the new Werewolf victory scene. Hopefully in the future, scenes of victories over other monster girls will also be added.
I have a small question about the gameplay: since the 2nd tier of items has been introduced (in particular, Artifice), the following question is of interest: is it possible to receive silver stably at the moment? (If yes, then it is not necessary to write how, I will try to find it myself) and whether it is possible in the Crystal Grotto to gain access to the location from where the rope can be dangled and where the crystal stands.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Is there a way to play this game on the phone? I tried on Joiplay but it couldn't
Game is RPGmaker VXAce, so you'd need a runtiime packer(RTP) for it; don't believe there was/is an android version for that. IIRC, it was made before android was released.

Dev might be able to make a version with RTP included, so you don't have to download it, but it'd inflate the game's size.

Reactions: Hannnn1605
3.40 star(s) 29 Votes