3.40 star(s) 29 Votes

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
it's where the citros trees are groweing...
They wont be Lemon trees for everyone. There is a 50% chance that they will all spawn as Grape Vines and 50% chance that in your play through they will be Lemon Bushes instead! It's the same with Apple Trees, Apple Trees have a 50% chance to spawn as Orange Trees instead in a given play through.

Not sure on the variant. No condom, submitted, kissed feet. Never appeared in the head slot. Already had submissive trait (from character creation) so when i lost to another one - regular werebat, no condom, submitted, kissed feet - and she said I am already submissive so she'd give me a special piercing. afterwards checked equipment. still no piercing. Several days later, and still no trait added (actually quite curious what dialogue comes with the masochist trait). Guess I should count this as a blessing, but I assume its not intended. I also got the "Chew Toy" title so the werewolves would leave me alone at night, but they still aggressive towards me.

EDIT: re-downloaded the game and started a new one to see if it was an issue with my game folder, and still didn't get the piercing. (Virgin, no condom, submitted [submissive trait already had], kissed feet)
Thank you, I'll have a look, maybe somehow having the Submissive trait is bypassing it (not intentional though). I'll try to fix this for the next release.

So at what point are you considered "finished" with the current build? Unless Lapis gets more quests later after impregnating her, I've done all of those as well as repaired the bridge, done the quests in the village, and killed the Terror Bird boss. Is there anything I'm missing?
I think you might have finished all the Quests already. There are a bunch of rare stuff you could collect, for example the Terror Bird does a have a rare weapon drop as do all the traveling NPCs. But if you're not into that then you might need to wait for the next release... which is still a ways away unfortunately as I have to make a lot of CG art for sex scenes with the next heroine plus assets for her house.

he needs to make a Discord
They already have one.
We do indeed have a Discord channel. It can be found in the opening post on the Patreon page!

Last edited:
Reactions: L30

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
They wont be Lemon trees for everyone. There is a 50% chance that they will all spawn as Grape Vines and 50% chance that in your play through they will be Lemon Bushes instead! It's the same with Apple Trees, Apple Trees have a 50% chance to spawn as Orange Trees instead in a given play through.

Thank you, I'll have a look, maybe somehow having the Submissive trait is bypassing it (not intentional though). I'll try to fix this for the next release.

I think you might have finished all the Quests already. There are a bunch of rare stuff you could collect, for example the Terror Bird does a have a rare weapon drop as do all the traveling NPCs. But if you're not into that then you might need to wait for the next release... which is still a ways away unfortunately as I have to make a lot of CG art for sex scenes with the next heroine plus assets for her house.

We do indeed have a Discord channel. It can be found in the opening post on the Patreon page!
You said that the terror bird has a rare weapon drop; does that mean he respawns then, and can be farmed? I'm not usually huge into "end game" grinding, but if saves are persistent in the next version then I would happily farm up better gear. Another question I have is about the smithing skill; does improving the smithing skill give you the option to make better weapons and armor, or allow you to make better versions of existing armor? i.e would iron chainmail made at level 2 smithing be any better than iron chainmail made at level 1 smithing? Thanks.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You said that the terror bird has a rare weapon drop; does that mean he respawns then, and can be farmed? I'm not usually huge into "end game" grinding, but if saves are persistent in the next version then I would happily farm up better gear. Another question I have is about the smithing skill; does improving the smithing skill give you the option to make better weapons and armor, or allow you to make better versions of existing armor? i.e would iron chainmail made at level 2 smithing be any better than iron chainmail made at level 1 smithing? Thanks.
You can unlock new recipes for different kinds of armor when leveling you crafting....
Level 2 armor will have better defence, but can lower your agi and increses your vurnability to lightning magic drastically... not to menjtion teh amount of Iron you need to craft it.
Personally I'd advise into tailored armor... there is a leather armor that raises agi and defence... not as high as the Plate mail... but still

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
You said that the terror bird has a rare weapon drop; does that mean he respawns then, and can be farmed? I'm not usually huge into "end game" grinding, but if saves are persistent in the next version then I would happily farm up better gear.
Terror Bird respawns ~4 days after you defeat it, so yes, you can fight it again for drops and experience.

The saves have so far been persistent. At the moment I don't see any drastic changes that would require a game restart but such changes are theoretically possible if some really big rework happens (not for any foreseeable future though).

i.e would iron chainmail made at level 2 smithing be any better than iron chainmail made at level 1 smithing? Thanks.
Like Evangelion-01 mentioned, the quality of the same Armour doesn't increase with level, you just get better types unlocked that have higher Toughness but more negatives towards Agility. Though, keep in mind, for most skills there are no recipes or abilities above level 2 yet.

Reactions: L30

Grimlock18

Dec 31, 2018
in the goblin village is there a way to obtain better weapons or armour. i've pretty much just started but am lost as to how to beat the slime.

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
in the goblin village is there a way to obtain better weapons or armour. i've pretty much just started but am lost as to how to beat the slime.
There is no better weapon and armor. I got full gear and still lost to npcs that I tried to capture them. My charatcer had +5 strength and +7 toughness...

Reactions: Grimlock18

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
concentrate on gathering crafting exp (100 at minimum for mining as that will offer you a faster gain in craft exp) and learn mining and smithing from the Goblins (each 100 Craft exp + 500 Copper or 450 if you haggle succesfully) in the mine, than you can craft your own gear.
tailoring also offers armor

Reactions: Grimlock18

Grimlock18

Dec 31, 2018
thanks for the advice, how do i raise Saffron affection now, its at 10 but not sure how to raise it higher.

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
In addition to gear you will need actual combat Skills (Athletics/Black Magic) to defeat stuff like Slimes or consummables like Bombs. You can learn them from an NPC on the second floor of the Brothel on Saturdays in game, the Skill books cost 20 Silver. On a side note, Slimes are currently one of the hardest enemies in the game so not something you can easily tackle if you just started.

Reactions: L30 and Grimlock18

Grimlock18

Dec 31, 2018
In addition to gear you will need actual combat Skills (Athletics/Black Magic) to defeat stuff like Slimes or consummables like Bombs. You can learn them from an NPC on the second floor of the Brothel on Saturdays in game, the Skill books cost 20 Silver. On a side note, Slimes are currently one of the hardest enemies in the game so not something you can easily tackle if you just started.
thank you for the info

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
ive done the first 2 quests for her but everytime i speak im unable to offer gifts. do i need to do something else?
To give gifts you first have to select them in your inventory, this will change your sprite to display you holding a present box. Then talk to any female NPC to give it as a Gift. You can only give one gift per day per NPC.

Grimlock18

Dec 31, 2018
To give gifts you first have to select them in your inventory, this will change your sprite to display you holding a present box. Then talk to any female NPC to give it as a Gift. You can only give one gift per day per NPC.
thank you

3.40 star(s) 29 Votes