3.40 star(s) 29 Votes

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
But without seduction, how are you supposed to bang bang Queen Succubus?!

Seriously though, chad virgin wakes up from amnesia and goes "oh my arch enemy is bangable hey babe wink wink" and suddenly virgin no more? The premise is so ridiculous it makes me laugh.

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
Do you eventually plan to implement a NPC or skill book that allows the Player to raise his basic stats?
Currently there are a number of ways to raise your stats aside from equiping gear. Leveling any skill to the max awards a title and a +1 to a specific stat that is associated thematically with the skill. You can also get +1 in Agility iirc from finishing the Hunter's Quest line.

In general the permanent stat boosts will most likely come from titles awarded for finishing various deeds in game. Basic +1s to WP and VP can be obtained from sinking 100 exp in various skill trees.

Additionally, Rank increases are also planned and will be linked to main sotry progression which will also raise some stats slightly (you will probably get to choose what to increase when it happens).

And will you keep this level of dificulty in combat or do you intend to upscale it once other areas and races are included into the game?
Enemy encounters will go up in difficulty from now. The current selection of enemies are basically the "starter zone" enemies. Release of better crafting materials to make stronger gear will accompany the increase in enemy difficulty.

Didn't even have to do the gobbo chief's quests because i found an alchemy book in a chest so my toon is still a virgin.
You don't have to sleep with her to finish her quest line!

But without seduction, how are you supposed to bang bang Queen Succubus?!
If you took the "Handsome" or "Gorgeous" traits at character creation she will be more than happy to fuck you as well!

"shovel: used to dig holes for yourself"
OK now i'm interested <(")
:)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: L30 and Heo Quay

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Currently there are a number of ways to raise your stats aside from equiping gear. Leveling any skill to the max awards a title and a +1 to a specific stat that is associated thematically with the skill. You can also get +1 in Agility iirc from finishing the Hunter's Quest line.

In general the permanent stat boosts will most likely come from titles awarded for finishing various deeds in game. Basic +1s to WP and VP can be obtained from sinking 100 exp in various skill trees.

Additionally, Rank increases are also planned and will be linked to main sotry progression which will also raise some stats slightly (you will probably get to choose what to increase when it happens).
May I suggest that you atleast consider a way outside of character creation that allows players to train stats to 2 or 3 (for combo exp maybe to make it a bit more challenging).
as currently that promotes a play type as was stated before soley relying on stats dureing character creation.
And while I aknowledge the title rewards those also apply to players going soley stats.
Dureing Character creation it is stated that an avarage human would have stats of 2 in all. and warrior and mage start with stats on 3 in their prospective class.
I may not have delved deeply in the crafting menu as I play without cheats, but as it currently stands I barely defeat a batgirl with full HP and the use of 1 vitality potion. Werewolfs seem impossible... useing your argument means that any character without combat or stat focused start is at a major disadvante and at risk of never leaving the Village for other areas

Last edited:

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
This game has been over a year in the making before I released it to the public. At the time when I started I didn't have MV and I think there weren't that many scripts around, or at least not some of the ones I needed at the time so I just rolled with what I had at the time. If I was starting now I would have went with MV probably.
Ahh ic, and you are not planning on switching to MV i guess..

Having a big interest in the game i looked as the script files used and yes the creators also make MV plugins
(i guess the problem here its the crafting one.. there are some in MV and with little customization get even better options)

MV has WEBGL-Canvas(HTML5)/Dragon Bones/Mouse clicks on defined zones/...
And all thats needed to make web games on any platforms even phones as its like chromium engine

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
If you took the "Handsome" or "Gorgeous" traits at character creation she will be more than happy to fuck you as well!
Wait, how do you get that? When I made my character, I only saw the +int, +str, virile and beautiful voice.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Wait, how do you get that? When I made my character, I only saw the +int, +str, virile and beautiful voice.
Interact with the mirror before useing all memory fragments
Gorgeous need 8, Handsome 4
also the butterfly flying around give additional agi and the sword and book are for warriors and mages repectively (need 2 in the repective stats)
Also even with beautiful voice and gorgeous the Queen gave me a physical punishment instead of "reward" so I assume you also need to be a "Noble" as I chose "Commoner"

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
It's just the text on the window, ignore it, it should still be 0.1.5.

There is no leveling in this game in conventional sense. You level up specific skills through the item menu when you click on the Skills Manuals in your inventory.

Ah I forgot about that.

Thank you very much

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Interact with the mirror before useing all memory fragments
Gorgeous need 8, Handsome 4
also the butterfly flying around give additional agi and the sword and book are for warriors and mages repectively (need 2 in the repective stats)
Also even with beautiful voice and gorgeous the Queen gave me a physical punishment instead of "reward" so I assume you also need to be a "Noble" as I chose "Commoner"

If you choose noble, she will reward you her ring.

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
May I suggest that you atleast consider a way outside of character creation that allows players to train stats to 2 or 3 (for combo exp maybe to make it a bit more challenging).
I am considering, it is possible that such ways could come up in the future as the difficulty curve becomes more defined with more enemies added in.

I may not have delved deeply in the crafting menu as I play without cheats, but as it currently stands I barely defeat a batgirl with full HP and the use of 1 vitality potion. Werewolfs seem impossible...
Every skill awards +1 to specific stat upon reaching level 5, so stuff like Persuasion, Mining and Guile, etc...

Werewolves are easier than Werebats to defeat, having any sort of Armour that gives +3 Toughness and maybe a Shield will render all their attacks useless and dealing only 1-4 damage per hit. The fact that you can defeat a Werebat already, means that the only thing holding you back from wiping the floor with a Werewolf is a lack of Armour. Gear in this game will likely carry the majority of the actual stats so classes that started with combat will even out with those that didn't start with combat stats simply because the bonuses from the gear worn will make the difference negligible at higher levels.

useing your argument means that any character without combat or stat focused start is at a major disadvante and at risk of never leaving the Village for other areas
Only at Night, and only at the start of the game at Night. Even those that started with combat stats are required to get actual Armour because they will still take full damage from enemy attacks if they wear nothing and as their HP pool is on average the same as for a person with combat skills, they will at best be able to beat one Werebat/Werewolf before they have to limp back to the village.

Ahh ic, and you are not planning on switching to MV i guess..

Having a big interest in the game i looked as the script files used and yes the creators also make MV plugins
(i guess the problem here its the crafting one.. there are some in MV and with little customization get even better options)

MV has WEBGL-Canvas(HTML5)/Dragon Bones/Mouse clicks on defined zones/...
And all thats needed to make web games on any platforms even phones as its like chromium engine
Most of the current functionality can indeed be done in MV already. However it will likely take 6-8 months to remake the game in MV, something that I don't see as a viable thing to do. And quite frankly, if I was to remake this game I would probably ditch the RPGM altogether and just pick up Unity or something.

But yeah, remaking is not really something that I want to do. I'll complete this game in VX Ace otherwise I might end up in a never ending loop of remaking the same thing over and over again without progressing anywhere.

If you choose noble, she will reward you her ring.
As a street urchin, and seduction, I got her ring too.
You get the same reward from her regardless of your Background. She will sleep with you if you have either of the folloding:
  • Handsome Perk
  • Gorgeous Perk
  • Seduction of 1 or above
She will also slap you if you took Arrogant Flaw, but will still agree to fuck you if you ask her for it.

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Playing for several hours today. This game is cool but need to work on balance and some non-sense things since I am not a heavy grinder. This game is great for people who love grinding heavy. It too much of my time LOL.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
ou get the same reward from her regardless of your Background. She will sleep with you if you have either of the folloding:
  • Handsome Perk
  • Gorgeous Perk
  • Seduction of 1 or above
She will also slap you if you took Arrogant Flaw, but will still agree to fuck you if you ask her for it.
I had the gorgeous Perk, without seduction and no arrogance, but she still slaped me in the face

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
Most of the current functionality can indeed be done in MV already. However it will likely take 6-8 months to remake the game in MV, something that I don't see as a viable thing to do. And quite frankly, if I was to remake this game I would probably ditch the RPGM altogether and just pick up Unity or something.

But yeah, remaking is not really something that I want to do. I'll complete this game in VX Ace otherwise I might end up in a never ending loop of remaking the same thing over and over again without progressing anywhere.
Not sure why everyone wants to make games in the dead end of any game unity engine, but i guess its the nowdays trend
(they are very hard to mod and while lots of resource are on the net because of trend but those games die fast unless big hits)

since im really interested in the development of your game i did suggest MV as you can always improve it and mod it
(i could even make plugins on my own)
(and since you look very active on making it.. dropping it might not happen but i would hate to not been able to continue it)

or use something like Godot engine but yeah VX Ace would still be better than Unity

maybe time to learn VX Ace scripting as i still want to port some script from VX to MV..

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Fetishes reduce your resistance to a girl trying to enslave you... at best it auto chooses wether or not you indulge into a certain fetish dureing a scene

bahbdole

Jan 4, 2020
I meant like different scene, or bad end, or can I lose to a werebat as many times as I like and be okay

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
Playing for several hours today. This game is cool but need to work on balance and some non-sense things since I am not a heavy grinder. This game is great for people who love grinding heavy. It too much of my time LOL.
I tried to put the cheat sheet to help people get money and exp faster if they don't really like the time it takes to get things done. Some things still need rebalancing though.

I had the gorgeous Perk, without seduction and no arrogance, but she still slaped me in the face
Did you demand to have your soul back? Because making demands or god awful jokes to her will have that effect regardless of your stats and perks.

Not sure why everyone wants to make games in the dead end of any game unity engine, but i guess its the nowdays trend
(they are very hard to mod and while lots of resource are on the net because of trend but those games die fast unless big hits)
To be honest, I don't know that much about the engine, just that it was recommended to me a lot for having a better control of functionality than RPGM.

I meant like different scene, or bad end, or can I lose to a werebat as many times as I like and be okay
If you keep losing you might get a Game Over. if you got both the Submissive and Masochist traits from her, she will try to enslave you, and having a Werebat fetish will play against you for your resistance calculation.

EDIT:

Okay i may be stupid or something but where do you do construction?
You need a Construction Bench for that. You can get one as a rare drop from chests or buy one from the Goblin Merchant sometimes.

Last edited:
Reactions: L30

bahbdole

Jan 4, 2020
If you keep losing you might get a Game Over. if you got both the Submissive and Masochist traits from her, she will try to enslave you, and having a Werebat fetish will play against you for your resistance calculation.
On the topics of traits. how do you attain positive and/or negative traits? Are they random, can you choose? How do you increase corruption?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 29 Votes