3.40 star(s) 29 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Did you demand to have your soul back? Because making demands or god awful jokes to her will have that effect regardless of your stats and perks.
Nope tried to shack her first after she made me her minion.
I saved before and set for singing her a song instead to gain atleast a bit of affection from that interaction.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
On the topics of traits. how do you attain positive and/or negative traits? Are they random, can you choose? How do you increase corruption?
You can mostly only get them during manual character creation (so yes, there you can choose). You can also get some negative ones during game play though. You can get "Gluttony" if you constantly eat unhealthy food or the same food over and over again (can offset this by eating healthy food). You can get "Submissive" and "Masochist" if you don't remove the cursed earring that a Werebat forces onto you within a few days.

There will be more ways to get and remove some of these in the future.

Corruption is currently not implemented, in the future, sex with demons will increase it and eventually transform you into a demon yourself.

Nope tried to shack her first after she made me her minion.
I saved before and set for singing her a song instead to gain atleast a bit of affection from that interaction.
When you selected to Ask Her for Sex, what exactly did she reply to you? Keep in mind the "Seduce" option only works for people that have Seduction as a Spec, for Handsome/Gorgeous you need to select the option "Ask For Sex" directly instead.

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
I havent try to use cheat sheet but that is no challenge if use cheat. I might try it. For now I am grinding during soft lockdown due to stupid virus.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You can mostly only get them during manual character creation (so yes, there you can choose). You can also get some negative ones during game play though. You can get "Gluttony" if you constantly eat unhealthy food or the same food over and over again (can offset this by eating healthy food). You can get "Submissive" and "Masochist" if you don't remove the cursed earring that a Werebat forces onto you within a few days.

There will be more ways to get and remove some of these in the future.

Corruption is currently not implemented, in the future, sex with demons will increase it and eventually transform you into a demon yourself.

When you selected to Ask Her for Sex, what exactly did she reply to you? Keep in mind the "Seduce" option only works for people that have Seduction as a Spec, for Handsome/Gorgeous you need to select the option "Ask For Sex" directly instead.
Yeah seems like I tried to seduce her... on the other hand the "Goblin Punch" ability I got for looseing the MCs Virginity to a Goblin Breeder seems to be far better than that ring (dmg based on Goblin children I made)... just to bad about the affection with the demon Queen I suppose

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Yeah seems like I tried to seduce her... on the other hand the "Goblin Punch" ability I got for looseing the MCs Virginity to a Goblin Breeder seems to be far better than that ring (dmg based on Goblin children I made)... just to bad about the affection with the demon Queen I suppose
There's a way to get both Lapis' ring and the Goblin Punch ability as you can also learn Goblin Punch by earning the Goblin Breeder title by impregnating 100 Goblins. This route also makes the ability quite potent once it is unlocked given you'll already have 100 or more Goblin children contributing to the ability's power. The Goblin Breeder title also increases your virility with regards to interactions with Goblins, making sex with them more likely to result in a pregnancy, and it is also looked upon favorably by both the village at large as Saffron will comment on the Goblin Breeders being happy about your efforts and also earns additional commentary during scenes at the brothel.

I do hope that you find this information useful, Evangelion-01.

Last edited:

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
Does anyone know another game of this style? Sandbox with lots of things to do and a day system with schedules and different actions to do at different times of the day, this sort of stuff.

Dollars303

Nov 7, 2017
Ok, been playing this game for a while without cheating and finally got the first house upgrade. Surprised to find out the 2nd house upgrade is cheaper than the first, not sure if that was intentional. Also the honey gathering doesn't cost any Vp when you gather from the hives. Also had a weird thing when i smacked the hive in the rain, the bees came after me in force, i fled and then immediatly got attacked again after the game ported me somewhere else, kept fleeing for 5 times but it would just auto put me back into combat no matter what. Not sure if that was intentional but without that split second there was no way for me to go back to character screen or anything else. Also thought the bees didn't like the rain cause i never see them when it's raining.(only reason i smacked it was because it was raining) finally had to task manager close it sinse the bees couldn't really kill me cause of high agility.

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
You actually got a pretty high roll on your attempt to satisfy the Breeder and probably got her pregnant in order to get that Title without having to father 100 offspring!

Don't worry about the Demon Queen, she'll be back eventually so her affection isn't that important for now.

Ok, been playing this game for a while without cheating and finally got the first house upgrade. Surprised to find out the 2nd house upgrade is cheaper than the first, not sure if that was intentional.
The reason for this is that the second upgrade unlocks less space than the first.

Also the honey gathering doesn't cost any Vp when you gather from the hives.
This is because you are in danger of fighting if you fail the roll, it works like disarming traps on chests, failure leads to damage so there is no VP requirement to initiate the action.

Also had a weird thing when i smacked the hive in the rain, the bees came after me in force, i fled and then immediatly got attacked again after the game ported me somewhere else, kept fleeing for 5 times but it would just auto put me back into combat no matter what. Not sure if that was intentional but without that split second there was no way for me to go back to character screen or anything else.
This is likely a bug and I will take a look into it and have it fixed by the next version, when you run, it's supposed to just teleport you away to the start of the zone, so the fact that it keeps looping you into a battle is unintentional.

Also thought the bees didn't like the rain cause i never see them when it's raining.(only reason i smacked it was because it was raining)
They don't like rain... but they don't like people shaking their hive so rudely even more! The fact that they attack you for shaking the hive is intentional. They will always ignore weather and day time conditions if you shake the hive or fail the check for gathering the Honey. The "Shake" option mostly exists for those that want to farm the encounter and don't have the Foraging spec to gather the Honey.

bahbdole

Jan 4, 2020
I don't know if I am missing something, but when I lost to a werebat and she put her piercing on me, it never appeared on my status's/equipment page. Is this a bug? Also is the werebat the only "Game Over" scenario besides dying?

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I don't know if I am missing something, but when I lost to a werebat and she put her piercing on me, it never appeared on my status's/equipment page. Is this a bug? Also is the werebat the only "Game Over" scenario besides dying?
You can be enslaved by Goblins while working in the Brothel aswell, and the Werewolfs might have another one...haven't lost to them yet though

Reactions: L30

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
Her Piercing goes into the head slot of your Equipment. Are you sure it's not there? If not, which variant did you lose to? Milf, Virgin or normal? Also, which options did you choose during the scene if you recall and were you wearing a Condom at the time?

Werewolfs might have another one...haven't lost to them yet though
They don't have a Game Over, Slime don't have one either. Only Werebats and Goblins.

how do I get turkey eggs
You need Chaos eggs and I havent yet find it thought.
It's a 5% drop chance from Chaos Turkeys.

glosh

Sep 12, 2018
You can tell me where the bird of terror appears in that same part because I am looking for it a lot and the damn does not appear and if it has a probability of appearing you can tell me

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You can tell me where the bird of terror appears in that same part because I am looking for it a lot and the damn does not appear and if it has a probability of appearing you can tell me
it's where the citros trees are groweing... you need to have 2 ropes in your inventory (if you didn't bind them before) and climbing level 2 to reach it

glosh

Sep 12, 2018
Thank you, I killed him, thank goodness the ice buddy had, otherwise he couldn't

bahbdole

Jan 4, 2020
Her Piercing goes into the head slot of your Equipment. Are you sure it's not there? If not, which variant did you lose to? Milf, Virgin or normal? Also, which options did you choose during the scene if you recall and were you wearing a Condom at the time?
Not sure on the variant. No condom, submitted, kissed feet. Never appeared in the head slot. Already had submissive trait (from character creation) so when i lost to another one - regular werebat, no condom, submitted, kissed feet - and she said I am already submissive so she'd give me a special piercing. afterwards checked equipment. still no piercing. Several days later, and still no trait added (actually quite curious what dialogue comes with the masochist trait). Guess I should count this as a blessing, but I assume its not intended. I also got the "Chew Toy" title so the werewolves would leave me alone at night, but they still aggressive towards me.

EDIT: re-downloaded the game and started a new one to see if it was an issue with my game folder, and still didn't get the piercing. (Virgin, no condom, submitted [submissive trait already had], kissed feet)

Last edited:

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
So at what point are you considered "finished" with the current build? Unless Lapis gets more quests later after impregnating her, I've done all of those as well as repaired the bridge, done the quests in the village, and killed the Terror Bird boss. Is there anything I'm missing?

3.40 star(s) 29 Votes