3.40 star(s) 29 Votes

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I can't really promise anything on the strapon side of things as I'm trying to focus on new species for now and that would probably require a whole new scene with art etc. But I will try to see if I can do something in regard to making that brothel scene more replayable. Maybe something along the lines of: if you had that scene once in the brothel, you can just request to have sex with her there again in ''roleplay'' fashion from her usual sex selection and it would just teleport you to the brothel and activate that scene and you wont get paid for it. Though if you get the scene naturally while working in the brothel then it wont be "roleplay" and she will still pay at the end?
errr, I wasn't actually asking about the strapon, that was just my own personal fantasy kink, in terms of she does everything shy of that one thing for me personally, I don't expect you to change that XD

The way I see it, even if she naturally finds you in the brothel, you're still married and she is basically the chief, I doubt anyone is gonna mind her taking whats her's. Even if she wants to pay as a way to degrade you and really call you out for being a whore, after getting so owned by her (especially if you have the traits to back it up) you as the player would just be happy with her

Also I like that ^_^ yeah, I'd stop being a whore all together and we would just roleplay and stuff XD (the kind/sweet side is nice too, don't get me wrong)

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
The way I see it, even if she naturally finds you in the brothel, you're still married and she is basically the chief, I doubt anyone is gonna mind her taking whats her's. Even if she wants to pay as a way to degrade you and really call you out for being a whore, after getting so owned by her (especially if you have the traits to back it up) you as the player would just be happy with her
That's a good point actually. Maybe I'll make it that there is a chance she pays to degrade you or just doesn't pay you in the end on her whim.

I'll see if I can have this added in with the same release as the one that adds Aria's clothes selection.

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
Why is this game still missing mouse or controller support? or am i missing something?
It's made in RPG Maker VX Ace, which doesn't have mouse by default and a mouse script is unlikely to work for the same reason that controller is disabled. The reason being the Hotbar that you bind items to is incompatible with both of them.

Reactions: RandomLeviathan

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Increases your chances in any convince or persuasion stat, increases rewards I think, better scores when working.
I think there was even more... it's actually passively checked in most rolls it seems
I kinda want it, but I'd be lacking in stats, unless I take my typical flaws...in which case, being gorgeous sounds like it will ruin me when I combine it with submissive (no point in being able to convince/improve checks, when being submissive can take that option away)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I kinda want it, but I'd be lacking in stats, unless I take my typical flaws...in which case, being gorgeous sounds like it will ruin me when I combine it with submissive (no point in being able to convince/improve checks, when being submissive can take that option away)
My build is lacking any stats or skills and is only focused on things that are "genetical" so unlikely to be gained at any point in the game.
Commoner, Gorgous, Fertile, Beautiful Voice and Pervert as a flaw.
I did consider choosing Noble as a start but there isn't to much incentence to do so right now
So far I was able to avoid game overs by upgradeing my WP early on

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
My build is lacking any stats or skills and is only focused on things that are "genetical" so unlikely to be gained at any point in the game.
Commoner, Gorgous, Fertile, Beautiful Voice and Pervert as a flaw.
I did consider choosing Noble as a start but there isn't to much incentence to do so right now
So far I was able to avoid game overs by upgradeing my WP early on
I think I'll give this a try. But my flaw will be submission. (actually, I think this one in particular is super nasty, because it will not let you pay to lessen fetishes) but yeah! I wanna try a purely genetic character and see how that goes. I'll marry Saffron again, but she'll be like "Yeah, he's useless, but he looks pretty."

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think I'll give this a try. But my flaw will be submission. (actually, I think this one in particular is super nasty, because it will not let you pay to lessen fetishes) but yeah! I wanna try a purely genetic character and see how that goes. I'll marry Saffron again, but she'll be like "Yeah, he's useless, but he looks pretty."
The start is extremly grindy since you need to build up craft exp by doing the laundry until you can learn to mine (I suggest choosing the pickaxe as starting tool).
Talk to all Goblins in the village to have sex, I haven't seen a game over scenario by doing them outside the brothel and spend the sex exp to up your Willpower.
I also chose the gaudy Ring for +1 Luck and to give the demon Queen my virginity for her ring (+1 on both int and resistance).
You won't be able to do anything in combat for a while but once you craft an iron shield you can attempt to kill rats.
Best dmg dealer will be Goblin Punch that unlocks on impregnating 100 Goblins, (damage is based on the ammount of your Goblin children)

Jyk

Oct 27, 2019
Damn, once again I return asking for help xd - I am on the quest with Aria on using the telescope to find the fairies home planet thingy - but I keep failing no matter my stats (got to 7 int in total with potions and equipment) or how much I save-scum. Am I meant to fail this quest? Or am I just unlucky?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
The start is extremly grindy since you need to build up craft exp by doing the laundry until you can learn to mine (I suggest choosing the pickaxe as starting tool).
Talk to all Goblins in the village to have sex, I haven't seen a game over scenario by doing them outside the brothel and spend the sex exp to up your Willpower.
I also chose the gaudy Ring for +1 Luck and to give the demon Queen my virginity for her ring (+1 on both int and resistance).
You won't be able to do anything in combat for a while but once you craft an iron shield you can attempt to kill rats.
Best dmg dealer will be Goblin Punch that unlocks on impregnating 100 Goblins, (damage is based on the ammount of your Goblin children)
Yeah, I got that skill too, but it was very underwhelming. I take it the kids have to actually be born before it starts counting damage? (My goblin punch did like 2...)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah, I got that skill too, but it was very underwhelming. I take it the kids have to actually be born before it starts counting damage? (My goblin punch did like 2...)
If you don't loose your virginity to a goblin knocking her up the skill gets unlocked after impregnating 100 Goblin Girls, if I remember correctly the girls can have 1-3 children per cycle so theoretical you could have 300 kids before unlocking this skill.
And that's about the damage the skill will cause than

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
If you don't loose your virginity to a goblin knocking her up the skill gets unlocked after impregnating 100 Goblin Girls, if I remember correctly the girls can have 1-3 children per cycle so theroretical you could have 300 kids before unlocking this skill
now that you mention it, I think I got the skill really fast, so I must've had nice RNG. (that was also a playthrough I got collared and game over fast too though)

Shipfu

Mar 20, 2020
Enjoying the game with the sexy monstergirls, lovely art but would be nice to have some variations further on.
The environment is lovely as well.
Im playing as a warrior on my first playthrough.

Just wondering if you are going to update the item requirement for some items like leather a bit.
instead of 10 rat skins for 1 leather make it 1-3 rat skins,1 wolf skin for 3-4 leather and the big fire buffalo 1 skin for 5-8 leather skin. From where I'm from atleast rats are big enough to cover a handle for an axe and I suppose fantasy rats are of the size of dogs.

Grinding gets tedious if the reward ain't balanced for it and i've grown up with rpgs, like Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest where you have to farm shit loads sometimes, but you get rewarded properly for your struggle.

Would be nice if you could lower the requirements for that chain mail and some of the other craftable items, I used atleast 2 hours to farm up all the iron ore i needed for it, even with getting lucky with iron bars on the rng for the rat and web rewards.

It takes for making a iron chainmail:
4 Iron Bars
3 leathers
8 iron chains = 64 iron loops = 64 iron bars
8 iron hooks = 8 iron bars
4 iron loops = 4 iron bars

1 iron bars = 2 iron ores

Total iron bars needed: 64+8+4+4=80
Total iron ores needed:80*2=160

Wondering also if we will be able to turn "Snuffles" to a wererabbit further on, or will it stay as a rabbit?
Since we get a cute maid dress from the Demon queen.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
FeyRing Now that I learned more about the game and have been poking around and learning stuff...isn't submissive like super harsh? you get 1 MP, in exchange for: -20 WP, Hard time refusing women, increase of chance to aquire fetishes, highly suggestive to unreasonable demands AND it doesn't let you reduce fetish levels to be more manageable. Don't get me wrong, it makes sense, but if its that detrimental, shouldn't it be like +2 mp to somewhat balance it?

Reactions: Jyk

Jyk

Oct 27, 2019
Enjoying the game with the sexy monstergirls, lovely art but would be nice to have some variations further on.
The environment is lovely as well.
Im playing as a warrior on my first playthrough.

Just wondering if you are going to update the item requirement for some items like leather a bit.
instead of 10 rat skins for 1 leather make it 1-3 rat skins,1 wolf skin for 3-4 leather and the big fire buffalo 1 skin for 5-8 leather skin. From where I'm from atleast rats are big enough to cover a handle for an axe and I suppose fantasy rats are of the size of dogs.

Grinding gets tedious if the reward ain't balanced for it and i've grown up with rpgs, like Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest where you have to farm shit loads sometimes, but you get rewarded properly for your struggle.

Would be nice if you could lower the requirements for that chain mail and some of the other craftable items, I used atleast 2 hours to farm up all the iron ore i needed for it, even with getting lucky with iron bars on the rng for the rat and web rewards.

It takes for making a iron chainmail:
4 Iron Bars
3 leathers
8 iron chains = 64 iron loops = 64 iron bars
8 iron hooks = 8 iron bars
4 iron loops = 4 iron bars

1 iron bars = 2 iron ores

Total iron bars needed: 64+8+4+4=80
Total iron ores needed:80*2=160

Wondering also if we will be able to turn "Snuffles" to a wererabbit further on, or will it stay as a rabbit?
Since we get a cute maid dress from the Demon queen.
I mean, while this is true - there is a cheat method where you can gain up to 9999 gold pretty easily (literally look in the diary options in your items and u will see it), and using that you can pretty much get anything - even xp (buy the buys on saturdays in the brothel upstairs, and even if you already have the skin - reusing the book will either give craft/battle/fused xp depending on what the skill itself uses). Using that gold, you can buy the iron ingots from the blacksmith and grind out the items that have little components and some xp to level up the smithing skill. If there wasn't that, I would agree with you - but if you don't want to grind so much like me then this alternative is very nice.

Reactions: Shipfu
3.40 star(s) 29 Votes