3.40 star(s) 29 Votes

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
but how to find ebon leather?
You don't, you have to craft it with Level 2 Tailoring and Level 2 Alchemy. You can get by with just Level 2 Tailoring but then you have to buy the Alchemy Potions from Aria at high Affection Level, they are a bit expensive though.

what does nawak of plowing work?
I'm going to assume you mean Farming? It lets you plant seeds on your Farm near the house.

and what is the Silver key?
It's not implemented yet, the Silver Chest will be on the next map.

alber123

Feb 2, 2020
You don't, you have to craft it with Level 2 Tailoring and Level 2 Alchemy. You can get by with just Level 2 Tailoring but then you have to buy the Alchemy Potions from Aria at high Affection Level, they are a bit expensive though.

I'm going to assume you mean Farming? It lets you plant seeds on your Farm near the house.

It's not implemented yet, the Silver Chest will be on the next map.
Thanks for the answers and the second question was about how to use Tailoring, I have already raised it to level 2 but the recipe did not appear

And is it really possible to find algae only near the water or they are sold somewhere.

Last edited:

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
Thanks for the answers and the second question was about how to use Tailoring, I have already raised it to level 2 but the recipe did not appear
Consider redownloading the game from my Itch.io page, the initial release had a few bugs where the recipes didn't show up, this was fixed later and I reuploaded the files a few weeks ago. There was a post about this on my Patreon page. The fix happened after October 4th so if you downloaded the game before that time then your Ebon Leather recipe might not show up.

And is it really possible to find algae only near the water or they are sold somewhere.
Only near water, no one sells it. Also, they share the spawn pool with other random items that you see on the forest floor on that map. So if the map has 8 total spawns per day and 2 of them randomly happened near water and you collected those two but not the other 6, then the next day only those 2 will respawn and they might respawn on grass rather than near water. So if you want to maximise your chances of finding stuff that spawns near water then you need to make sure you collect as many forest floor drops as you can each day on those particular maps.

alber123

Feb 2, 2020
Consider redownloading the game from my Itch.io page, the initial release had a few bugs where the recipes didn't show up, this was fixed later and I reuploaded the files a few weeks ago. There was a post about this on my Patreon page. The fix happened after October 4th so if you downloaded the game before that time then your Ebon Leather recipe might not show up.

Only near water, no one sells it. Also, they share the spawn pool with other random items that you see on the forest floor on that map. So if the map has 8 total spawns per day and 2 of them randomly happened near water and you collected those two but not the other 6, then the next day only those 2 will respawn and they might respawn on grass rather than near water. So if you want to maximise your chances of finding stuff that spawns near water then you need to make sure you collect as many forest floor drops as you can each day on those particular maps.
Thank you, if I understood you correctly in the second question, algae do not explain to me because somewhere in the forest there are algae that I did not pick up?

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
Thank you, if I understood you correctly in the second question, algae do not explain to me because somewhere in the forest there are algae that I did not pick up?
Probably not Algae but a Feather or a Mushroom, but since they are part of the spawn pool they may spawn instead of Algae, so you have to pick them up as well to free up their spawns.

For example, if a map spawns at random a total of 6 items:

Feather - Feather - Mushroom - Feather - Algae - Algae <--- 2 Algae spawned in this case

And you collect only the Algae:

Feather - Feather - Mushroom - Feather - (Nothing) - (Nothing)

Then the next day, the first 4 items already exist, so only the last two respawn at random, and because the spawn is random, you might get:

Feather - Feather - Mushroom - Feather - Algae - Feather <--- only 1 Algae spawns in this case

or

Feather - Feather - Mushroom - Feather - Mushroom - Feather <--- NO Algae spawns in this case

or

Feather - Feather - Mushroom - Feather - Feather - Feather <--- NO Algae spawns in this case

etc...

basically only the ones you collected will respawn as "something" the rest will remain. But if you collect the Feathers, Mushrooms, etc as well, then you will get:

Feather - (Nothing) - (Nothing) - (Nothing) - (Nothing) - (Nothing) <--- for example, you missed one feather in this case.

Then the next day you might get the following spawns:

Feather - Algae - Algae - Feather - Algae - Mushroom <--- 3 Algae spawns in this case

or

Feather - Algae - Mushroom- Feather - Feather - Mushroom <--- 1 Algae spawns in this case

or

Feather - Algae - Mushroom- Feather - Feather - Algae <--- 2 Algae spawns in this case

etc...

Basically, collect mushroom, feathers and other junk as well to increase chances of Algae spawning the next day.

Reactions: Emperror of man

alber123

Feb 2, 2020
Probably not Algae but a Feather or a Mushroom, but since they are part of the spawn pool they may spawn instead of Algae, so you have to pick them up as well to free up their spawns.

Feather - Feather - Mushroom - Feather - Algae - Algae <--- 2 Algae spawned in this case

Then the next day, the first 4 items already exist, so only the last two respawn at random, and because the spawn is random, you might get:

Feather - Feather - Mushroom - Feather - Algae - Feather <--- only 1 Algae spawns in this case

or

Feather - Feather - Mushroom - Feather - Mushroom - Feather <--- NO Algae spawns in this case

or

Feather - Feather - Mushroom - Feather - Feather - Feather <--- NO Algae spawns in this case

etc...

basically only the ones you collected will respawn as "something" the rest will remain. But if you collect the Feathers, Mushrooms, etc as well, then you will get:

Feather - (Nothing) - (Nothing) - (Nothing) - (Nothing) - (Nothing) <--- for example, you missed one feather in this case.

Feather - Algae - Algae - Feather - Algae - Mushroom <--- 3 Algae spawns in this case

or

Feather - Algae - Mushroom- Feather - Feather - Mushroom <--- 1 Algae spawns in this case

or

Feather - Algae - Mushroom- Feather - Feather - Algae <--- 2 Algae spawns in this case

etc...

Basically, collect mushroom, feathers and other junk as well to increase chances of Algae spawning the next day.

or

or

etc...

or

or

etc...

thanks

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
Important Announcement:

I have paused the Patreon billing cycle for November, no one will be charged for the next month or so.

Some unfortunate circumstances occurred recently in my life, so I need to sort my personal life out over the next month or so.

I will still work on the game during this time, but since I can't be certain how much time I can invest into it over this coming month (and maybe December too) I have paused the Patreon billing.

Hopefully, in a month or so, I will finish sorting out my new living conditions and will be able to focus on the game once more.

If I don't manage to sort through everything over this month, I will pause December billing as well!

Sorry for the inconvenience everyone.

alber123

Feb 2, 2020
Where do you get bluebells ?
If you are talking about a plant for alchemy

their seeds are best found in forest plants

the chance of finding them is not so great even with a high volume of farm agriculture (however, like the seeds of other plants)

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
If you are talking about a plant for alchemy

their seeds are best found in forest plants

the chance of finding them is not so great even with a high volume of farm agriculture (however, like the seeds of other plants)
Oh I see, I didn't know forest plants give different seeds, thanks

Also, why does it do nothing when I try to harvest this plant ? The UI just disappear for a short time then reappear and that's all, or sometimes it's just flax or peppercorn

1636506822772.png

Last edited:

alber123

Feb 2, 2020
Oh I see, I didn't know forest plants give different seeds, thanks

Also, why does it do nothing when I try to harvest this plant ? The UI just disappear for a short time then reappear and that's all

View attachment 1493168
from this plant, except for its seeds and foliage (which are also useful in alchemy), does not give anything

I clarify the abundance of forest plants, they do not give seeds if they are grown in the garden (I tried it, it does not give anything)

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
Well, I've spent hours harvesting forest plants in the wild and I only got 1 bluebell and no bluebell seed, it's getting kinda boring

alber123

Feb 2, 2020
Well, I've spent hours harvesting forest plants in the wild and I only got 1 bluebell and no bluebell seed, it's getting kinda boring
Better do other things and collect these plants along the way (I don't know for sure, but if the collection is heavily pumped up, then the seeds will be added more often, but another question is whether you need seeds (for example, I was looking for chanterelle seeds for a long time and why 2 seeds were found, in that moment I was not looking for them)

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
Better do other things and collect these plants along the way (I don't know for sure, but if the collection is heavily pumped up, then the seeds will be added more often, but another question is whether you need seeds (for example, I was looking for chanterelle seeds for a long time and why 2 seeds were found, in that moment I was not looking for them)
I need bluebells for the oil to make mithril ingots, so it's pretty much my priority right now
I could also directly buy the oil to Aria but it's pretty expensive + I already got all the other materials

alber123

Feb 2, 2020
I need bluebells for the oil to make mithril ingots, so it's pretty much my priority right now
I could also directly buy the oil to Aria but it's pretty expensive + I already got all the other materials
If I understand you correctly, oil can be obtained from a slug girl, and also made from seeds using a mortar (many alternative things can be done with it)

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
1636675935844.png
1636676008188.png
All these seeds but still no bluebells seed
I swear farming a typhon was easier than getting a bluebell seed, this shouldn't be normal

1636678441595.png

Also how am I supposed to harvest this one ? I litteraly can't face it without standing on top of it, there's only 1 available cell in each direction

EDIT : ok I finally got a bluebells seed, this hell is over

Last edited:

alber123

Feb 2, 2020
View attachment 1496168
View attachment 1496171
All these seeds but still no bluebells seed
I swear farming a typhon was easier than getting a bluebell seed, this shouldn't be normal

View attachment 1496205

Also how am I supposed to harvest this one ? I litteraly can't face it without standing on top of it, there's only 1 available cell in each direction

EDIT : ok I finally got a bluebells seed, this hell is over
Yes, this is a problem if you are looking for one thing and endlessly feeds on another.

And you can ask you, I have gone through almost all the content at this stage, and understood a lot, but I do not know what the attitude is influencing, such as friends or marriage (with one of the female characters), can you tell (if you understand) this topic.

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
And you can ask you, I have gone through almost all the content at this stage, and understood a lot, but I do not know what the attitude is influencing, such as friends or marriage (with one of the female characters), can you tell (if you understand) this topic.
I don't really know, better ask the dev

3.40 star(s) 29 Votes