Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Ok... So we are 10 days away from the release. Does anyone want to make predictions about what happens in Chapter 2?

What do you expect to see? What will happen with the twins? What will happen with Benny + Izzie? What will happen with Marlena? What will happen with the Dad?

I will not be able to participate in the guessing.

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Hopefully some stuff with the mom :sneaky:
Ok yes the mom too I forgot about her. Yes, what do people expect the Mom to be up to??

I can only guarantee she will not go bowling in Chapter 2. Still can't believe I made a bowling scene.

Reactions: joensdes2

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
Ok... So we are 10 days away from the release. Does anyone want to make predictions about what happens in Chapter 2?

What do you expect to see? What will happen with the twins? What will happen with Benny + Izzie? What will happen with Marlena? What will happen with the Dad?

I have no idea what is going to happen but I am going to say some things that I think might be interesting in the future. Izzie could start to infantilize Benny after having seen how a real man like Lamondre fucks and she could even go so far as to treat Benny like a son, obviously Benny's honor will be sunk and he will feel seriously humiliated, the dad will suffer a lot especially seeing the punishment his daughters will suffer and seeing how his wife is really in love with the man who gives her real beatings and she says things like "destroy me more, keep destroying me like the coward I used to call husband would never do", this may be a bit Hardcore but the mom's face could have been deformed due to the constant beatings "no man needs to find you pretty except me", Marlena will end up pregnant and being a black babies factory with a very important rank and position in the BNWO, Something fucked up will happen to the twins, maybe they are tortured or raped or one of them dies...

Mar 13, 2020
Mom - I can see her being manipulated by Qualyon and his wife into being their maid/slave while having her betray someone in the family, my hope is the twins.

Twins - As above, i think the older twin will be cucked and tortured by Quaylon while he rapes the younger twin infront of her.

Benny & Izzie - My hope is that she gets knocked up by the new BBC coming in while convincing Benny that its his child. Peak cuckoldry.

Dad & Marlena - I think hes going to find himself being turned on by Marlena and her domination of white men (i think thats what he sees on the camera). I think someone at the BNWO spots this and "arranges" for him to become one of her cucks.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jobeo and Baka!

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018

Probably everybody gets fucked in one way or another?

But 8 days to go...excited!!

Last edited:

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Ok..... so we're here. The final development weekend.

Unbelievably there is still more work getting the Chapter cleaned up and all the scenes flowing very naturally. Although the render and script line counts haven't changed much, there is huge change behind the scenes. Lots of unneeded renders getting thrown out and new ones coming in so the count balances out but lots of new stuff. One thing I've considered is having "The Engine" count how many times it renders something throughout the day. It would be very easy to get it to do that and you could see how much is going on every day. My estimate would be that its rendered between 10,000 to 15,000 times to produce this Chapter.

You guys have been very patient and waiting very nicely and cheering me on along the way. Most people probably saw the December 18th release date and just logged off for a month, they will come back the morning of the 18th saying "Where is the release!!!". Probably when it's morning in Australia.

Either way, we remain on course. The release will happen. I think people will like it and have fun playing it. Remember, the game may only be played with pants around ankles.

Mom -
Twins -
Benny & Izzie -
Dad & Marlena -
Ok you have a very interesting take on things. I cannot tell you what percentage of your guesses is correct.

You will have to see how things turn out after playing Chapter 2!

dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
hey jobeo, good to hear things are on track :p.
i thought about what might happen in chapter 2, but honestly i want you to both shock and surprise me, hopefully both in great jobeo fashion :devilish::love:.
i eagerly await the 18th in australia whoops :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: i mean britain for chapter 2!
maybe unless you can re-use them later on, you could possibly put the unused renders together as a kind of out-take/gag reel kind of thing????:love::love::love::love:

Reactions: karioka19 and Jobeo

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
It is surprising to me that no one has asked for any previews of the chapter. I think you guys have finally come around to my way of thinking that there really is no need for them. Everyone should be extraordinarily hyped up for the new Chapter. You've realized there is no need for additional hype. In this way you guys have truly matured.

maybe unless you can re-use them later on, you could possibly put the unused renders together as a kind of out-take/gag reel kind of thing????:love::love::love::love:
There are definitely some renders that got punted to a potential Chapter 3. But most of the unused ones are just mistakes or things that went wrong or things you wouldn't want to see.

i thought about what might happen in chapter 2, but honestly i want you to both shock and surprise me, hopefully both in great jobeo fashion :devilish::love:.
There are definitely some surprises and fun parts. When I started on Chapter 2 I had a vision for how it would turn out and over time that changed a bit. Just in terms of the weighting of the content. I.e., how much time do you spend on this character or group of characters vs. these other characters. Ultimately the success of that depends on which characters people wanted to see more of. So if I spent extra time on your favorite characters then you will be happy with the balance.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
It is surprising to me that no one has asked for any previews of the chapter. I think you guys have finally come around to my way of thinking that there really is no need for them. Everyone should be extraordinarily hyped up for the new Chapter. You've realized there is no need for additional hype. In this way you guys have truly matured.
I think it's more fun to have what happens be a surprise until playing it. Lots of people are hyped - and I'm sure you'll also get another wave of "ewwwww..." people as well :LOL:

Reactions: Jobeo

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
It is surprising to me that no one has asked for any previews of the chapter. I think you guys have finally come around to my way of thinking that there really is no need for them. Everyone should be extraordinarily hyped up for the new Chapter. You've realized there is no need for additional hype. In this way you guys have truly matured
Because we know that you are not going to give us any preview :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

JennyW

Dec 11, 2021
Chapter 2 Release Date: Saturday, December 18th

Chapter Statistics and Future Release Information

Stats last updated: 2021-12-11

RendersAnimation FramesInjection EyesScript LinesRelease Date
Chapter 2​
572​
4376​
6​
4212​
2021-12-18​
Chapter 1​
620​
1500​
11​
4166​
2021-10-23​

The rendering engine is online.

Fun Facts About Chapter 2
=========================
Right now, there is a scene which only people with scat enabled will see
It is the most technically complex of any Chapter I've ever created
There is a scene so powerful that Jobeo should receive an Emmy nomination for it
One kink will be featured that has rarely, if ever, been seen in another modern game
You will be able to customize the names of any new characters in Chapter 2

Major Milestones Crossed

------------------------
Ch. 2 has a coherent story: Yes
Ch. 2 has a cliffhanger ending: Yes
Is the optional gay content in yet: Yes
Has Jobeo played through start to finish: Yes

Last time Jobeo had an orgasm: 2021-10-25
Wow, I didn't even know there was a game about raceplay. I will definitely look at her as I am a big fan of racial humiliation and domination. I'm curious if there are white racist girls in this world? Or is it a topic for another game ... Anyway, good luck with development. Reisplay is a very underrated topic ...
Ok..... so we're here. The final development weekend.

Unbelievably there is still more work getting the Chapter cleaned up and all the scenes flowing very naturally. Although the render and script line counts haven't changed much, there is huge change behind the scenes. Lots of unneeded renders getting thrown out and new ones coming in so the count balances out but lots of new stuff. One thing I've considered is having "The Engine" count how many times it renders something throughout the day. It would be very easy to get it to do that and you could see how much is going on every day. My estimate would be that its rendered between 10,000 to 15,000 times to produce this Chapter.

You guys have been very patient and waiting very nicely and cheering me on along the way. Most people probably saw the December 18th release date and just logged off for a month, they will come back the morning of the 18th saying "Where is the release!!!". Probably when it's morning in Australia.

Either way, we remain on course. The release will happen. I think people will like it and have fun playing it. Remember, the game may only be played with pants around ankles.

Ok you have a very interesting take on things. I cannot tell you what percentage of your guesses is correct.

You will have to see how things turn out after playing Chapter 2!
I'm just wondering if there is no resistance in the Black New World Order?

I mean hate groups are not going anywhere. It would be cool to see such "terrorists" in the game.

I'm sure that among the white opponents against NBWO there would be a few proud Aryan girls ...

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Because we know that you are not going to give us any preview :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
No no. I am always willing to give a preview. No one asked!

I'm just wondering if there is no resistance in the Black New World Order?

I mean hate groups are not going anywhere. It would be cool to see such "terrorists" in the game.

I'm sure that among the white opponents against NBWO there would be a few proud Aryan girls ...
I don't want to spoil Chapter 1 for you so please play that first and then I can answer these questions.

Also if you like raceplay please check out my other game too: https://f95zone.to/threads/reparations-ch-3-jobeo.37620/

Enjoy

• Red Heart
Reactions: dunloprobert

JennyW

Dec 11, 2021
No no. I am always willing to give a preview. No one asked!

I don't want to spoil Chapter 1 for you so please play that first and then I can answer these questions.

Also if you like raceplay please check out my other game too: https://f95zone.to/threads/reparations-ch-3-jobeo.37620/

Enjoy

Thanks for the answer! I will definitely check out all your games :)

The way in your works people change their views on the most intimate, frightens me a little. But I can't stop looking at it. It's like you're hypnotizing with humiliation. Real art.

Reactions: dunloprobert

JennyW

Dec 11, 2021

Enjoy
Well. I finished the first chapter of your game! It was a really interesting experience. It can be seen that you are doing what you love and what you understand. You are awesome. :)

I see that lovers of different things will find something interesting in your game... Humiliation, cuckolding, beating, scat and of course raceplay...

Personally, I don't really like cuckolding and the story with these pathetic guys. But the way the mother and the school-girl humiliated themselfs for these ugly blacks was really hot. :love:

You said that you can answer about resistance. As far as I understand, it has something to do with my father’s new monitoring job? It would just be interesting to know what would happen in your world to the racist girls, or just foreign racists like me (just kidding), who dared to confront the BNWO. Moreover, considering themselves better than blacks. :)

Last edited:

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Ok did anyone hear that the new Chapter is going to be released next Saturday?? When I announced this release date exactly 1 month ago, really I wasn't sure it was possible. The only significance of the date was avoiding the holiday season. In the end, I believe it has worked out and the Chapter is full of rich content that people will enjoy.

As you can see in the daily updated stats https://f95zone.to/threads/black-new-world-order-ch-1-jobeo.97755/#post-6805614 with the renders from today we will likely match the render counts of Chapter 1, but we triple the animation frames and will have a larger script. There is no doubt I have achieved my goal of making the Chapter more interactive and I think that is something people will enjoy.

When you're working on something this closely for this long it's very tough to have an objective perspective on it. I always feel like the Chapter I'm about to release is the absolutely best one I've ever released. But I think this one is special, something people will enjoy.

You said that you can answer about resistance. As far as I understand, it has something to do with my father’s new monitoring job? It would just be interesting to know what would happen in your world to the racist girls, or just foreign racists like me (just kidding), who dared to confront the BNWO. Moreover, considering themselves better than blacks. :)
In the game Karsyn, one of the twins, is functioning as an antagonist against the BNWO. Will she form a lesbian militia and take up machine gun arms against the BNWO leadership? That remains to be seen... The best way to find out what will happen in the game is to play the Chapters as they are released. I would never want to spoil anything which is going to happen.

dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
Ok did anyone hear that the new Chapter is going to be released next Saturday?? When I announced this release date exactly 1 month ago, really I wasn't sure it was possible. The only significance of the date was avoiding the holiday season. In the end, I believe it has worked out and the Chapter is full of rich content that people will enjoy.

As you can see in the daily updated stats https://f95zone.to/threads/black-new-world-order-ch-1-jobeo.97755/#post-6805614 with the renders from today we will likely match the render counts of Chapter 1, but we triple the animation frames and will have a larger script. There is no doubt I have achieved my goal of making the Chapter more interactive and I think that is something people will enjoy.

When you're working on something this closely for this long it's very tough to have an objective perspective on it. I always feel like the Chapter I'm about to release is the absolutely best one I've ever released. But I think this one is special, something people will enjoy.

In the game Karsyn, one of the twins, is functioning as an antagonist against the BNWO. Will she form a lesbian militia and take up machine gun arms against the BNWO leadership? That remains to be seen... The best way to find out what will happen in the game is to play the Chapters as they are released. I would never want to spoil anything which is going to happen.
hi jobeo, just to say that i really want chapter 2 now, but your regular updates and incredible enthusiasm do ease the angst of waiting till the 18th dec if only a little bit! it really sounds like the wait will be worth it, and another big update unlike some devs that give a small update in twice the time you have taken to get this done, well done maestro!:love::love::love::devilish::devilish::devilish:

2.30 star(s) 51 Votes