RPGM Completed Black Paradise [Final] [GraverobberAXDX]

3.30 star(s) 18 Votes

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
This might be stewpeed, no It's actually laziness.. Where should I go on the final day?

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
Is there a non-ntr route?

Probably no, I got a route where dude stays as the cuck .

fucker3baby

Jun 15, 2018
ikr!
I thought getting all gears will give us a choice to get back to the past and we can be partner with our GF but she still be able to interact with bessel
same with winning the contest and getting the bear, no idea why these are in the game, did i miss something?
....it is a rpgm ntr game so i shouldnt be surprised

Apr 20, 2018
I try to give ALL games a chance on this site pretty much, pretty much only skipping gore and scat, and if not main features I play those too and just hold CTRL through it.

But this game has 1 issue that I had to pretty much skip it for... The walking speed.
I honestly don't mind the CG, the text forum system is decent and is kinda recycled from other games I've played but always a welcome feature.
But it is borderline unplayable with 0 guidance (or walkthrough), further accompanied by the walking speed making the pacing terrible.

I feel like if you fix the walking speed to be regular, the game becomes a 10th of its current length, the art is alright, the game's main goal is pretty typical but honestly, if the creator sees this: Make sure the walking speed is A LOT faster than this, just play 3 or 4 RPGMaker games yourself and set the walking speed to the average for those.

Glad the whole NTR debating and bs didn't happen as much in this thread. Heck, I'm not much of a fan of it myself, but will only ever complain if the writing is piss-poor or atypical to a bad degree.

TL;DR:
Writing and art for this were alright, the game lacks because of walking speed.

Reactions: MisterKr
3.30 star(s) 18 Votes