RPGM Completed Black Paradise [Final] [GraverobberAXDX]

3.30 star(s) 18 Votes

Duke12

May 3, 2017
Hi,

Mac version is spitting out an error saying I lack the permissions to execute the app.
I have already checked using ls-la that it has x for all.
I have also tried chmod +x Game.app to see if that would do anything.
Anyone have any further ideas?
EDIT:

The application cannot be opened for an unexpected reason, error=Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-10826 "kLSNoLaunchPermissionErr: User doesn't have permission to launch the app (managed networks)" UserInfo={_LSFunction=_LSLaunchWithRunningboard, _LSLine=2436, NSUnderlyingError=0x7fe945f05b90 {Error Domain=RBSRequestErrorDomain Code=5 "Launch failed." UserInfo={NSLocalizedFailureReason=Launch failed., NSUnderlyingError=0x7fe945f04af0 {Error Domain=NSPOSIXErrorDomain Code=111 "Unknown error: 111" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Launchd job spawn failed with error: 111}}}}}

DoctorSnow

Oct 7, 2017
RENPY please or anything else but RPMG....
I can understand why people prefer RENPY, less walky more talky. But Imo I can only put up with RENPY for so long before I start holding ctrl. I think it requires a lot of engagement from the player that has to rely on, usually, standing images of a character and insurmountable amounts of text. (Granted RPGM has that too). I think the RPGM/RENPY difference is much akin to a game vs a book. Personally speaking, I've never been able to get into books my brain gets distracted with too much reading. While walking around somewhat aimlessly is "mindless" I feel being in control of a character in a 2d game is in some ways nostalgic but also simple enough to not be too tedious, or not so disengaged as to just be reading a story that requires you to click every 5 seconds. It's a minor difference, but while you may find RPGM games exhausting, I find RENPY games tedious. However, there are a few gems, I'm not "game-engine-racist", but I usually get piped up about an RPGM release way more than RENPY and although ridiculous, I find RPGM has more replayability. And the cute pixel art world has a certain charm to it. The best experiences I've had have been via exploring and discovering the story myself and not just sitting there letting it happen to me.

Just my thoughts but I know it's not gonna stop people bitching or anything. Such is the world. Just try to be open minded, this is a site for fetishes after all, not really the place to be judgmental or dismissive.

TL;DR
You might not like RPGM, and that's great. But some people do, and I don't think we should all lose an entire genre based on certain opinions. I just don't think RPGM people speak out that much.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I kinda wanted it to be taken further. 2 paths/endings would also be great.

One path where she gets pregnant, MC doesn't want her to fuck others, but he can't live without her, so he takes care of the kid while she has sex.

And one where he rejects her and watches from afar. He still loves her, but sees her devolve into a BBC sex slave.

BBC isn't a particular kink for me, but NTR is... and BBC is often tied to NTR.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Okay I got annoyed by this and just figured out how to increase the speed, the map enable dash that rcool left was helpful but you can also use cheat engine to increase speed. I do also recommend downloading the files from rcool just so the speed stays consistent on all the maps.

Do this by finding the process (there are multiple, you need to find the correct one and select the process, NOT APPLICATION. For me it was always the third process):
View attachment 1674870
Then increase speed and apply, this worked for me.
You can also use Mtool for it.
You just increase MoveSpeedAdd by 2, like so: Mtool Move speed.png
(ignore me using NoClip, it's not recommended. Was catching up to a current save and knew where the game triggers were)
It sometimes has issues with the windows firewall, but it should tell you if it's blocked. You can unblock it by clicking the prompt.

Small disclaimer for using Mtool. You can break a lot of things in the game by using it. Your current save could be come useless. Either in the future or immediately. Some games have triggers that happen at a specific character level for an instance. If you boost to level 90... you'll possibly brick the game. The same is the case for almost every other stat or item. I recommend playing the game a bit before changing anything, and if you do, you're on your own. Don't look to the devs for support after that.

In this particular game there isn't much to change except for the speed. Giving yourself tickets serves no purpose since you'll have enough anyway.

Last edited:
Sep 30, 2019
This is a good game. It's simple and i like the concepts but the character movement is really slow. Is there a way to speed it up ?

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Its so bad. the ntr was good but what make me dissapointed is that clock was not time traveler machine and the ending is worse because not only we have choice to suck semen or become semen sucker the ending still the same not matter choice you make!!!!

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
The fact its not MTL, and has non anime style characters makes me way more interested in this game
I've gotten tired of the low effort Japanese NTR games being pumped and dumped endlessly

primoo357

Jun 30, 2017
Its so bad. the ntr was good but what make me dissapointed is that clock was not time traveler machine and the ending is worse because not only we have choice to suck semen or become semen sucker the ending still the same not matter choice you make!!!!
LOL!! Such hilariously bad choices

Reactions: legraf

fucker3baby

Jun 15, 2018
THIS
why didnt getting all the gears change anything????

Reactions: Lex3rd2

HentoiVR

Jan 10, 2022
This game is solid, wish the sex scenes were animated but that's just spoilt me talking. For their first game it was very good, great at times even. I'm a sucker for hearing sex noises from the otherside of a door. Pacing was fast you could say but explained during her corruption since she's been fantasizing bout bbc for a while and then it just so happens to drop in her lap. My only complaint is dash button.

3.30 star(s) 18 Votes