fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Yes to a proper to netori game, hope it stays on this path, many of these types seem to move to the more common type netorare after a few updates.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I just finished it and there's no cheating here, at least not yet. MC's wife can't get pregnant and his friend can't get his own wife pregnant so they come to arrangement where the MC will impregnate the friend's wife and have two children, one for each couple. It ruins the fun for me personally and it doesn't feel like netori. However, there is another married women introduced near the end and there may be cheating with her in the future.
Probably gonna go on the NTRs to NTRi pipeline. If the deal was to just have kids then having pregnancy sex, or continuing to have sex after they have 2 kids is probably cheating. Just because the friend gives permission to have sex with his wife under rather specific circumstances and conditions doesn't mean you can't steal her in other circumstances.
Haven't played yet so idk, maybe the supposed victim is a turbo cuck who just doesn't care, but if it's just a breeding agreement then that'd be pretty easy to break.

RickButNot

Jun 5, 2022
The Banner Pic Is So Funny The Concept Of Taking Your Girlfriend/Wife To Restaurant Just To Hold Hands With Another Women Is Amazing.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
After playing it, not sure how I feel about it.

Wife doesn't seem to be affectionate with her husband at all, pretty much throws him at her friend then ignores him.
She only wants sex for a child?
Wife and her friend met up the next day. She felt the need to discuss "Nothing happened." while they were discussing another womans husband?

This is triggering my NTR sensors, coupled with the NTR tag already. Was giving it the benefit of the doubt as being a mistag due to Netori.

Reactions: Simulacrum29

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
The game should be right my cup of games since I love Netori.
However something is off. While I understand the reason for MC to bang Sachi and why Ayano is "ok" with it, its not really Netori/stealing but just sleeping with his Best friends wife while him knowing it since she is a surrogacy.

Perhaps the "stealing" will happen after that ? But then again, why did they needed to have sex in the first place ? Why not just fertilize the eggs ? IMO something should have been mentioned that Sachi is against it, for whatever the reason might be. Like she scared of such procedure. And then we have Sachi with her religion. I thought first she was more of these sex cults to allow and promote as many wifes for the husband, but it seems its not the case and mc is not that happy with his marriage.

But it seems the "real plot" is something different then just fucking someone else wife. Its interesting not gonna lie.
Whats kinda disapointing is that much stuff happens text wise. IT would be sooo awesome if many text related scenes would have their own CGs and Renders.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Well haven't tried this out yet but being hopeful. Not sure why all the cucks / NTR is only towards a man would be nice to see some NTR done towards a woman for once.

tyranzero

Nov 28, 2018
...? what Jona (mc best friend) status with Sachie? if husband-wife, exact netori mc steal the wife.
but if netori cheating, mc with another female...

but 1 thing for sure
not reverse ntr where mc 'get stolen' by another female(w/ no husband or any other connection)

Feb 2, 2022
Tried it, so far only the "first" chapter where you bang the wife of your friend with his consent because he cannot has his own children. Also because your own wife in infertile and she also wants a child. So far, it feels very fishy, in fact it almost feels like the entire scenario is somehow planned out by friend's wife. Also, MCs wife is incredibly dismissive of him for no reason and makes me believe that she only married out of obligation imposed by her "Religion" and their parents.

The itch.io page states that the author plans to add harem choice, infidelity and yandere content to the game. This is the reason I believe that friend's wife will develop an unhealthy obsession with the MC and at some point manipulate other women into sleeping with him or something along the lines. They also stated that there will be NO Netorare, only Netori. So I am excited about this game and hope the creator will continue and finish it.

Vax Morale

Dec 26, 2022
Tried it, so far only the "first" chapter where you bang the wife of your friend with his consent because he cannot has his own children. Also because your own wife in infertile and she also wants a child. So far, it feels very fishy, in fact it almost feels like the entire scenario is somehow planned out by friend's wife. Also, MCs wife is incredibly dismissive of him for no reason and makes me believe that she only married out of obligation imposed by her "Religion" and their parents.

The itch.io page states that the author plans to add harem choice, infidelity and yandere content to the game. This is the reason I believe that friend's wife will develop an unhealthy obsession with the MC and at some point manipulate other women into sleeping with him or something along the lines. They also stated that there will be NO Netorare, only Netori. So I am excited about this game and hope the creator will continue and finish it.
That's possible but I think the wife will end up being the Yandere.

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
View attachment 2357838

Overview:
Put under the stresses of their families' desires for heirs, and one person from both families having reproductive issues. These two couples that happened to be very close friends, made a deal… To provide each other's families an offspring to raise as their own. As strange as it was, the task seemed simple enough… But with entanglements, it's never that simple.​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-01
Release Date: 2023-01-31
Developer: WinteryEdge - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA
Linux: - - MEGA
Mac: - - MEGA

View attachment 2357980 View attachment 2357982 View attachment 2357984 View attachment 2357985 View attachment 2357986 View attachment 2357987 View attachment 2357988
Yo lazy.... you can remove NTR from genre, it only stands for Netorare, and by subgenre Netorase. (since it stands for "Ne-To-Ra", the R can't mean two different things).
Netori is off being its own abbreviated thing.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: LazyBloodlines

c4145317

Oct 14, 2019
Dirty little sluts.png

Aaaaaie!
Eeeeee!!
Iiiiiiiiiiie!1!
Ooooooooh!
Uuuuuuu!
Yyyhyyyyy??!
I never thought I would sexualize vowels of all things.

Last edited: