AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Character development incomnig, if the very last preview image is something to go on.

The Pie Rat probably mistagged.
Some think "netori" and "netorare" are the same.
They just aren't, and the ones pushing for it are just cuckolds that want to pretend everyone else's also at the bottom of the degeneracy scale with them.

On the other hand, it could very well be a game where there are "ad endings" where someone in your harem gets fucked by someone else.
I know about all those terms. Technically speaking "cuckolds" have nothing to do with ntr as we use it here either (netorare).

It was just the vibe I was getting from the characters and the setting. It's the standard manipulative, sexually active couple gets other couple involved and eventually the woman gets stolen. Not to mention the bitchy/frigid wife trope and the complete herbivore husband (MC). But yes probably dev will pull a 180 and have characters changing, since they are clear about netorare not being included in their dev notes.

Reactions: DrFree

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It was just the vibe I was getting from the characters and the setting. It's the standard manipulative, sexually active couple gets other couple involved and eventually the woman gets stolen. Not to mention the bitchy/frigid wife trope and the complete herbivore husband (MC). But yes probably dev will pull a 180 and have characters changing, since they are clear about netorare not being included in their dev notes.
I mean, this game is based on the idea two infertile couples swap partners and expect this somehow will get around their infertility (when it can help one of them at best) I wouldn't exactly expect a 4d chess plot planning here.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I mean, this game is based on the idea two infertile couples swap partners and expect this somehow will get around their infertility (when it can help one of them at best) I wouldn't exactly expect a 4d chess plot planning here.
Not quite.
I thought about it for a bit after commenting before, but this is the idea:
Couple 1 has MC and his infertile wife.
Couple 2 has infertile husband and fertile wife.

The idea could be that MC (couple 1) has at least 2 children with fertile wife (couple 2); one for each couple.
ANyway, since there will be no wife swapping/ntr, I'm downloading it rn.

Reactions: ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The idea could be that MC (couple 1) has at least 2 children with fertile wife (couple 2); one for each couple.
Hmm that's actually fair point. I was thinking both women would want to have their respective children, but if they're willing to settle for such arrangement then it might indeed work, as long as it's not both guys, or both women, that are infertile.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Kinda disappointing, MC is... weak, it just hurts reading anything he says. He should grow pair of balls because right now he really sucks and strikes as whiny bitch that gets stepped over by anyone and anything. And the whole "I know your secret" message is stupid. Was someone camping and spying his friends house? Why? How did they do it without being noticed? For how long? So what? Both couples consented to it and I really doubt they know details unless they were hiding under table... It's just silly no matter how you think about it. I think it's best to drop/resolve that plot point asap and focus on what really matters - hot sex with married women and maybe stealing them from husbands/cheating behind their back.
Also using suffixes (-chan, -san) in western game is kinda cringy, even if it is supposed to depict japanese families.

Last edited:

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
It used to be that NTR on F95 referred to either netorare (cuck MC) and netorase (sharing).
but in the past year or so they started removing that tag from games that only have netorase.
So it looks like nowadays its only netorare. with netorase being tagged [sharing] instead.
Their definition on the website hasn't change for as long as I have been on the site. Their enforcement and self policing may have changed over the years to be more true to their own definition lol. I do recall them being tag happy for the longest time. I didn't know they stopped tagging netorase games so liberally.

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
I just finished it and there's no cheating here, at least not yet. MC's wife can't get pregnant and his friend can't get his own wife pregnant so they come to arrangement where the MC will impregnate the friend's wife and have two children, one for each couple. It ruins the fun for me personally and it doesn't feel like netori. However, there is another married women introduced near the end and there may be cheating with her in the future.
Hopefully that deal is the start of the Netori crusade

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Black Rose - A Netori Story [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 77mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Reactions: DrFree and Thy4nd

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
So is this wife swapping or what? I'm not into sharing if that's the case. I like netori but not netorare.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
So is this wife swapping or what? I'm not into sharing if that's the case. I like netori but not netorare.
wife swapping would be netorase... sharing/cucking
which i am also not into...
images dont seem to promote that... but you never know... dipping my toes in and seeing if I need to run
I also am not a fan of netorare
nor am i a fan of netori, but netori is the only one I can semi enjoy

Last edited:
Reactions: ThaDude1977

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
As long as MC is the only one getting his dick wet and the only one doing the stealing i don't mind Netori. And since it has the Harem tag and the title says A Netori Story it should be a good one. But who knows.

Last edited: