ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Yeah i'm not to sure about this. On one hand it has all the right tags, except a few future tags i'm not really into S&M, DOM, Lesbian. After reading it so far it's more KN than anything no choices to be made. Also the MC wife acting a bit cold to MC kinda rubs me the wrong way and her accepting the offer so quickly seems a bit weird. Also showing empty rooms while the characters are talking seems off most of the dialog is just an empty room. Also the ending seemed like it's going toward a dark themed story which i don't like. But so far with Dev saying no NTR only Netori is good also it's going to be Harem and have pregnancy which i like. I wish the wife was more affectionate towards the MC. There's something else that's bothering me and it may be nothing but one of the future tags is YURI which is lesbian, it kinda makes me feel like Ayano may be Bi and that's why she was all for the impregnating her friend, also feels like Ayano and friends wife is conspiring something of their own. I just don't want the game to go the Lesbian/Bi route to form a Harem i'm so tired of that trope, and if that's where this is going i'm out.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hm, not really sure about this.
Too much screens were you just read text without even the characters in it.
No animations, kinda a first for a game made in Koikatsu.
Seeing the different kinks i really hope there will be choices.

The MC is a bit too wimpy, he really want to do Sachi and if he is offered it with consent from all partys he's all dramatic...also when is the next insemination sesion ? I mean, one time aint be enough, they should go for it on the daily just to be sure :whistle:
his wife behaves/distant cold, strange how far she agrees to that arrangement.
She also seems in some cult, never gave him oral, sex in missionary only and only to make a child (also the smallest tits around)...yeah, i wouldn't mind to get rid of her, but who would even want her :LOL:

The friend seems way too eager to get cucked, i found it strange as if he is planning something.
I like his wife thought, hope we can make a wife swapp.

The 'blackmail' at the end seems really weird...i mean, so someone knows, so what ? It's not like the MC was doing it behind anyone's back...so good for you, i guess.

Reactions: Nessiah

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Kinda disappointing, MC is... weak, it just hurts reading anything he says. He should grow pair of balls because right now he really sucks and strikes as whiny bitch that gets stepped over by anyone and anything. And the whole "I know your secret" message is stupid. Was someone camping and spying his friends house? Why? How did they do it without being noticed? For how long? So what? Both couples consented to it and I really doubt they know details unless they were hiding under table... It's just silly no matter how you think about it. I think it's best to drop/resolve that plot point asap and focus on what really matters - hot sex with married women and maybe stealing them from husbands/cheating behind their back.
Also using suffixes (-chan, -san) in western game is kinda cringy, even if it is supposed to depict japanese families.
Everything is just wrong.
In your comment, I mean.
As long as MC is the only one getting his dick wet and the only one doing the stealing i don't mind Netori. And since it has the Harem tag and the title says A Netori Story it should be a good one. But who knows.
Author has clarified, several times and in several ways, that that's the idea. MC will be sleeping with married women, his wife won't.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They are seemingly from pretty conservative families, seemingly with some money.
Something like this would ruin their social life, and possibly businesses for the husbands.
This isn't LA California or those shamelessly degenerate hellholes.
THewhole "sleeping with another man's wife" is such a strong kink in Japan specifically because it's sucha taboo to be that selfish and shameless.
Hm, not really sure about this.
Too much screens were you just read text without even the characters in it.
No animations, kinda a first for a game made in Koikatsu.
Seeing the different kinks i really hope there will be choices.

The MC is a bit too wimpy, he really want to do Sachi and if he is offered it with consent from all partys he's all dramatic...also when is the next insemination sesion ? I mean, one time aint be enough, they should go for it on the daily just to be sure :whistle:
his wife behaves/distant cold, strange how far she agrees to that arrangement.
She also seems in some cult, never gave him oral, sex in missionary only and only to make a child (also the smallest tits around)...yeah, i wouldn't mind to get rid of her, but who would even want her :LOL:

The friend seems way too eager to get cucked, i found it strange as if he is planning something.
I like his wife thought, hope we can make a wife swapp.

The 'blackmail' at the end seems really weird...i mean, so someone knows, so what ? It's not like the MC was doing it behind anyone's back...so good for you, i guess.
I agree, we need more of the characters and animations.
As I said before, part of the kink is how much of a taboo this all is, consent or not. Give the dude some time.
There will be no wife swap. It's funny you think MC's a wimp and then want him to give up his wife. It's his wife.
Go check the sharing tag if that's what you want. I guess you wanted some degenerate fuckfest where everyone's a free go, when the point of this is an MC that grows into enjoying inseminating other men's wife.

About the blackmail, I'm even feeling much of this was planned, or someting, be it by the MC's wife, or the other male friend.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
They are seemingly from pretty conservative families, seemingly with some money.
Something like this would ruin their social life, and possibly businesses for the husbands.
THewhole "sleeping with another man's wife" is such a strong kink in Japan specifically because it's sucha taboo to be that selfish and shameless.
:ROFLMAO: love the hate on LA and Cali
I don't really like those assumptions though, and while inconvenient, they are not life ruining reveals. they can move on and be able to pick back up

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
:ROFLMAO: love the hate on LA and Cali
I don't really like those assumptions though, and while inconvenient, they are not life ruining reveals. they can move on and be able to pick back up
I think you're seriously understimating what being seen as a degenerate in a conservative place can do to you.
We're talking business of the men being possibly ruined, and the women being branded as sluts for life. And let me tell you, the whole "slut pride" (pffft) thing isn't a thing in Japan.

Then again, I could be wrong, and this is legit blackmail, and MC will be "forced" into fucking someone else's wife... And hopefully grow into the stud everyone seemingly wants him to be from the start.

Reactions: gxdevterxvii

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Everything is just wrong.
In your comment, I mean.

Author has clarified, several times and in several ways, that that's the idea. MC will be sleeping with married women, his wife won't.

I agree, we need more of the characters and animations.
As I said before, part of the kink is how much of a taboo this all is, consent or not. Give the dude some time.
There will be no wife swap. It's funny you think MC's a wimp and then want him to give up his wife. It's his wife.
Go check the sharing tag if that's what you want. I guess you wanted some degenerate fuckfest where everyone's a free go, when the point of this is an MC that grows into enjoying inseminating other men's wife.

About the blackmail, I'm even feeling much of this was planned, or someting, be it by the MC's wife, or the other male friend.
I personally think MC is not a wimp. His thought's are perfectly normal for what was happening, I would have the same train of thought.

Reactions: DrFree

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I personally think MC is not a wimp. His thought's are perfectly normal for what was happening, I would have the same train of thought.
I agree, it just seems people want MC to be told "Yo, wanna bang mah wife" and then he should go "Fuck yeah, about time" and immediately has a 3way... While his wife fucks someone else, apparently.
And he supposedly wouldn't be a wimp if someone else fucked his wife...

#Logic

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I agree, it just seems people want MC to be told "Yo, wanna bang mah wife" and then he should go "Fuck yeah, about time" and immediately has a 3way... While his wife fucks someone else, apparently.
And he supposedly wouldn't be a wimp if someone else fucked his wife...

#Logic
That wasn't the reason I thought he was passive. To me he just seems too dense. Like everyone around him has hidden agendas (including his wife who seems like the alpha in the relationship) and he doesn't acknowledge it. Even in the sex scene, the dude told him to take the lead because the wife was shy and yet, she was the one who practically fucked him.

It just seemed a bit off because usually in netori stories, the protag is the sneaky one with the hidden agenda. Not like it definitely can't work, just unusual for the genre.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
No i dislike sharing/swinging and the only ntr i like is Netori.
I just don't find the wife sympathetic or desireable. So getting rid of her, or replacing her with Sachi, would be better worded than swapping.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
I hope in the future it's possible to get rid of the MC's wife and friend, harems be damned. Something is definitely off about them.

WinteryEdge

Game Developer
May 14, 2022
Nice to see people have been playing my game here.

I just wanted to say, the new PREVIEW Version of has just been released (before it's full release on 31/03/2023).

SachieBreastfeeds_Ayano-Sanae-03-Itch-thumbnail-0.2Release.png

Here's some screenshots

Act4-04.png Act7-1.png Screenshot (29).png Screenshot (35).png BlackRose_RouteSelection_1-EXAMPLE-03.png 3.png Act2-1.png

I would very much appreciate it if you would all give it a play.

Post-Link:

Don't worry, it's free to download this one.

Last edited:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Having the supposedly "player controlled" character knowing information the player doesn't know, just doesn't work in game format. I'm supposed to make a choice for him, about a blackmail text I haven't seen. Which is about a big secret that's exposed to the MC (and every one else if you refuse), but I never see it.

I get everything after the "don't go" choice is a long winded game over screen and the true path is accepting the blackmail. But then there is no real point in having that choice in the first place....