4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Zeleos69

Jul 25, 2020
Guys im on the end game now after beating deep sea knight and just friggin realized that i missed out on Elizabeth's book. Is there any way to respawn the torture boss thing with save editor? Thank you so much

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
Again, too much conflicts with other things though. I get the feeling the lore was either carefully crafted or crafted carefree.
story's like all things are perceptions and interpretations. everyone in the blacksouls games are either completly insane or heavily tainted by the insanity around them and barely sane, to add to that the games are also covered in webs of lies meant to confuse the player and make them question the reality of the world around them.

intentional or not the clusterfuck of lies and "truths?" are what make the games so interesting

Ratalia

Nov 22, 2018
Do we have a place that contains all the fan art works? I saw many amazing arts but they are scattering all across the pages. I would love to see all of them but figure that looking for each one across 416 pages is too much.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Lol, no. The best you could do is go to various image sites and search for black souls (or blacksouls). Places like gelbooru, pixiv, danbooru, etc. Even twitter for some artists.

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
Toro on Twitter constantly likes & retweets fanart. But yeah there is no such grand thing as the "Blacksouls Fanart Website"

noyoucmon

Jul 27, 2023
Guys im on the end game now after beating deep sea knight and just friggin realized that i missed out on Elizabeth's book. Is there any way to respawn the torture boss thing with save editor? Thank you so much
Only if you decrypt and unpackage the RPGMaker library file, convert all the Japanese vars in system.rvdata2 to English, then plug it into a save editor with your own save file.

Or (faster route) just hit one of the easy the endings now and run another lap on NG+. The more runs you do, the shorter they get.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
You can't get Elizabeth's fairy tale without red hood anyway. It's probably less that he missed it and more that he wasn't able to get it in the first place.

noyoucmon

Jul 27, 2023
Do we have a place that contains all the fan art works? I saw many amazing arts but they are scattering all across the pages. I would love to see all of them but figure that looking for each one across 416 pages is too much.
Click on the two "+" buttons underneath the 画集 header (should be the last section of the page).

Reactions: Ratalia

noyoucmon

Jul 27, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I sorta realized I misread your original post and was already in the process of revising it lol

As far as 'reality' is concerned, I don't think Grimm's reality is on the same realistic plane as Caroll. To me, the reality for Grimm and RH is more than likely the previous garden where they came from. At one of the bonfires, she makes a remark on how Poro is watching after the house and saying he missed Grimm, so to give him good scratches "when they get back", which insinuates that the previous garden is still there. But despite being created, I don't think it discounts them from being living entities. Plus, I believe 99% of the mentions of the word "reality" in the dialogues of BS2 refer to anything outside of the neverending cycle of madness Grimm was being subjected to.

Edit: Typos

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
PS: While i do not remember exactly where. Wasnt it implied Red originally was just a college student on earth before she was yoinked? Or the madness is getting to me?
Twice actually. At the Oxward bonfire, she mentions the university is triggering some nostalgia but she's not sure why. And at the mushroom village, if you interact with the door behind where you find the green power spell, the voice on the other side says; despite excelling in every subject, a gloomy girl (presumably red hood) was chosen over her to be the heroine.

HeresyBait

Jun 10, 2020
I finally beat the game and all I'll be saying is:

Okay so DLC3, right? It sucks. I get the whole "use every single exploit like strategy in your disposal" meme but... You don't have to inflict upon me cock and ball torture while doing so. What if I sold phalanx because I was doing a funny build with 4 Skanda's Rings and Hero's Bow? What if I didn't fight the house boss in every cycle to farm Black Rabbit's Rings?

Also stats are capped which is JUST FANTASTIC ISN'T IT? If you're going to give me 15 acres of broken glass and tell me to "beat it somehow" then please don't make it harder than it needs to be. I'll do it barefoot, without gloves or a shovel even. That's all good and cool but... Why go the extra mile and glue them to the ground? Cover them in blood infected with aids? Make it so that touching a piece rearranges every bone in my body randomly? What I'm trying to say is the only way to beat the dlc is by looking up how to do the ritalin addict weapon switch stuff.

The ending was alright though. The true ending being G would have been a lot cooler is all I'm saying.

• Angry
Reactions: SymbolicSalad

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019

Okay so DLC3, right? It sucks. I get the whole "use every single exploit like strategy in your disposal" meme but... You don't have to inflict upon me cock and ball torture while doing so. What if I sold phalanx because I was doing a funny build with 4 Skanda's Rings and Hero's Bow? What if I didn't fight the house boss in every cycle to farm Black Rabbit's Rings?
Chaos dungeon contains every equipment and spell in the game besides a few exceptions like leaf's ring or true vorpal sword, which won't be necessary, or stuff from dlc 3 which obviously aren't necessary before they can be obtained.

Also stats are capped which is JUST FANTASTIC ISN'T IT? If you're going to give me 15 acres of broken glass and tell me to "beat it somehow" then please don't make it harder than it needs to be. I'll do it barefoot, without gloves or a shovel even. That's all good and cool but... Why go the extra mile and glue them to the ground? Cover them in blood infected with aids? Make it so that touching a piece rearranges every bone in my body randomly? What I'm trying to say is the only way to beat the dlc is by looking up how to do the ritalin addict weapon switch stuff.
I bet you got duped by the angel and are on difficulty 9.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019

Okay so DLC3, right? It sucks. I
I bet you got duped by the angel and are on difficulty 9.

As a light gamer who has never played/owned a gaming console in my entire life, I was still able to clear DLC3 on difficulty 9. The key?

1) Chaos dungeon. Invest 1.5 hours into it, I was able to get every weapon possible + every bonus spell possible + level up my states to the 20,000 range via Souls of the Outer One.

2) Find a good guide. As in, either read the Japanese wiki which tells you what to do, or read the machine-translated version of the Japanese wiki. I also recall someone posted an english equivalent guide on here a few posts ago

Also, pro tip, this was my optimal build with the roughly 25,000 stats range that generally worked, except for the gimmick battles like
where I had to refer to the guide

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: SymbolicSalad

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
As a light gamer who has never played/owned a gaming console in my entire life, I was still able to clear DLC3 on difficulty 9. The key?

1) Chaos dungeon. Invest 1.5 hours into it, I was able to get every weapon possible + every bonus spell possible + level up my states to the 20,000 range.

2) Find a good guide. As in, either read the Japanese wiki which tells you what to do, or read the machine-translated version of the Japanese wiki. I also recall someone posted an english equivalent guide on here a few posts ago
Yeah, it's doable but the way he talks it sounds like he was struggling even at the stat cap. Stat capped grimm can faceroll difficulty 0. Stat capped grimm is not going to faceroll difficulty 9, especially if you are placing arbitrary limitations on what tools you can use.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Yeah, it's doable but the way he talks it sounds like he was struggling even at the stat cap. Stat capped grimm can faceroll difficulty 0. Stat capped grimm is not going to faceroll difficulty 9, especially if you are placing arbitrary limitations on what tools you can use.
Dumb question, but...what's stat cap?

Is it where you decide to artifically constrain yourself under a certain stat? Like someone saying Im gonna beat DLC with Grimm having no stat larger than 900?

And why would HeresyBait be mad DLC3's tough if he's artifically constraining himself in ways that the game creator didn't intend/consider/factor in when making the game>

Just confused, lol >_<

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes