4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

AIternis

Sep 13, 2020
Does anyone knows if there's any reference in this image? i feel like i've seen this before but i can't remember
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also does this guy have any meaning/refence?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BSWW66

Jul 22, 2020
I wanted to replay this game since i haven't played dlc3. But i heard that some of the BGMs was replaced in dlc3. Can i play dlc3 with the original BGMs by copy-paste-ing the BGMs from dlc2?

Mar 26, 2019
I wanted to replay this game since i haven't played dlc3. But i heard that some of the BGMs was replaced in dlc3. Can i play dlc3 with the original BGMs by copy-paste-ing the BGMs from dlc2?
I think the orignal bgm are still in op.
If not you can copy them, the files need to have the same name though.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
The place he got them from had a clause in the use license that forbid use in adult works.

docmain123

Aug 22, 2021
just makin sure, inside the chaos dungeon, does using squirrels/squirrel fur increase depth faster? Ik the squirrels running around increase layers by like 3 but it still increase depth faster, yeah?

AIternis

Sep 13, 2020
Dunno if i can ask it here but is there any guide for the mod JoWaM? i'm stuck after ghost train/second crow bossfight

PitayaPear

Jan 30, 2022
Russian youtuber Tedanor's version of this game seemed had a custom set of sfw arts for the nsfw scenes. Does anyone know if this is just the Russian version, or if Tedanor just drew his own and replaced it for his video.

Cuz if it's the former I wanna see if I can just replace images in the English language BS file. I'm crossing borders and in the infinitesimally small chance that my stuff is searched, I'd rather everything be completely legal.

Jacodu

Nov 26, 2022
Go to the warehouse which is just belowe the stations. Inside there are hints how to progress.
Oh, so you know your Wind and Memory stuff huh? In that case lemme ask this: Do you know how to progress after being invited by Dorothy to head towards the Emerald city? I only get a single scene of her chilling in a campfire with the protag and I also just defeated the optional sarcastic flower boss, but now I don't know what I have to do next.

Alexander The Great

Dec 8, 2019
Oh, so you know your Wind and Memory stuff huh? In that case lemme ask this: Do you know how to progress after being invited by Dorothy to head towards the Emerald city? I only get a single scene of her chilling in a campfire with the protag and I also just defeated the optional sarcastic flower boss, but now I don't know what I have to do next.
Set up for the second mod I guess. Apparently, journey is the first part of the story.

Also, there is more content after the ending. Go back to the endless field and search for the wagon settlement. There should be a rat who hides in the crater tiles. Go wack and mole and get the key to unlock the wagon. It's also lead the merchant who will turn the boss souls from the mod into equipments.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Russian youtuber Tedanor's version of this game seemed had a custom set of sfw arts for the nsfw scenes. Does anyone know if this is just the Russian version, or if Tedanor just drew his own and replaced it for his video.

Cuz if it's the former I wanna see if I can just replace images in the English language BS file. I'm crossing borders and in the infinitesimally small chance that my stuff is searched, I'd rather everything be completely legal.
Why don't you just ask him? I don't think there is a russian version of the game. Just chinese, english, japanese, and korean.

AIternis

Sep 13, 2020
Go to the warehouse which is just belowe the stations. Inside there are hints how to progress.
Seems like i already did everything the mod has to offer but thx anyways, i thought i missed something because there's a wolf girl in game files which i didn't see in game, probably WIP

the only thing it's bugging me is this :
rr11.png
does this mental ward area really exists? i could not find it anywhere

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes