4.80 star(s) 75 Votes
May 15, 2018
Very late to the party but would like to ask what's the best build for the Chaos Dungeon, specially Onimusha
Maybe I'm underleveled (at lvl 180) but never struggled with base game since I run with double Ring of the Black Goat and Wand of Creation/Uchigatana
But that strat defientely doesn't work with the last phase since I can't change to the dagger and use Shadowmeld

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Dodge (do not guard as guarding reduces your evasion, that includes shadowmeld. Make sure you have at least 30% evasion without dodge going into the fight. Unless you have a high guard rate, then guard instead of dodging), use knight's pride from +10 knight sword, debuff her attack, have bunker shield +10 equipped. Lightning + physical resist is helpful too. You can get physical resist from bunker shield but you need lightning resist from somewhere else, ring or shield. You just need to survive the one combo as she will kill herself after it.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Very late to the party but would like to ask what's the best build for the Chaos Dungeon, specially Onimusha
Maybe I'm underleveled (at lvl 180) but never struggled with base game since I run with double Ring of the Black Goat and Wand of Creation/Uchigatana
But that strat defientely doesn't work with the last phase since I can't change to the dagger and use Shadowmeld
get every defence buff possible and turtle her final attack

yolaso

Oct 28, 2020
Took me a long while to actually play and finish the first one,

Now I am ready for the continuation of this tragedy.

EKF1tzkU0AA_LqF.jpg

Truth----

Sep 27, 2018
Did this game get an update recently? I'm grinding through the Chaos Dungeon and starting to find rooms, bosses and even weapons I didn't know existed. On my first playthrough a while back I went as deep as layer 600 without seeing any of this stuff

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Took me a long while to actually play and finish the first one,

Now I am ready for the continuation of this tragedy.

View attachment 3180402
Let's just say, if we're comparing BS 1 to BS 2.
BS 2 is far harsher than our favorite companion Leaf.
So you have so many things to experience~~~
All of them are suffering.

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
Did this game get an update recently? I'm grinding through the Chaos Dungeon and starting to find rooms, bosses and even weapons I didn't know existed. On my first playthrough a while back I went as deep as layer 600 without seeing any of this stuff
There are a bunch of unique bosses in the deeper layers besides the Old King. Its based on RNG if you encounter them or not. Same for items certain values go up & you find the good stuff. MS magic wand or Moonlightgreatsword etc. Some bosses are o ld foe`s from BlackSouls1 or characters, remnants of eldritch gods or super bosses like the "Mimic King"(you will know who it is when you see it)

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Huh wait really? Its not the one Mabel summons during her fight right? My memory is failing me hard then. Thanks for the correction!
She summons god of sleep, lake inhabiting god, and goat in that order starting from turn 10 each 10 turns.

Last edited:

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
She summons goat, sleeping god, and god in lake.
Wow never knew that. The only one i ever seen if i remember that correctly was sleeping god(Key detail that one had humanoid features....for a eldritch god). When i managed to reach the last section/Mabel i tried to kill her asap. She only managed to summon the humanoid one befor she Yogged her last YOG. So i never seen her summon anything else. After that i speed farmed boss rush. Shame i missed that on the first encounter. BS2 is the gift that keeps on giving.

gumical

Aug 31, 2018
Finally finished A to G ending. People say MC can fight Node. So how to trigger it? How to fight Node?

shadowpelt721

May 31, 2023
Wanted to play this game on my android phone using joiplay, as soon as I hit new game it tells me graphics/tilesets/world_A1 is missing. Re-download the game a second time same problem. Anyone know a fix?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Finally finished A to G ending. People say MC can fight Node. So how to trigger it? How to fight Node?
You can only fight node during the route to G end.
Wanted to play this game on my android phone using joiplay, as soon as I hit new game it tells me graphics/tilesets/world_A1 is missing. Re-download the game a second time same problem. Anyone know a fix?
Probably need to install rtp. I don't know how to do that with joiplay so you are on your own for that.

Reactions: gumical
4.80 star(s) 75 Votes