4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
Finally finished A to G ending. People say MC can fight Node. So how to trigger it? How to fight Node?
You know the backroute to endings H and G? The one where you face monsterized versions of most of the waifus?

About halfway through, you'll run into Node there. If you talk to her and select 'Kill', she'll beg you not to do it, and you'll even get the chance to change your mind. But if you insist, you'll face her in a boss fight.

You'll get an interesting lore dump if you beat her, and that boss fight is also the one time where it's outright stated that Node is the White Queen.

BustinGutz

Aug 18, 2018
Had a traumatic flashback today because of a co-worker saying they needed to find Alice. (Alice is another one of my co-workers) 10 out of 10 I would rape/kill everyone again. Hell I haven't even thought of Black Souls for over a year and then it hit me like a truck. I just stood there for a good five seconds until he asked me again.

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
So... who's the Fairy Godmother?

I was expecting to get an answer to this after finishing BS2 but the only mention of her is in CD Cinderella, which probably isn't even the same person. And recently got into a discussion about this where the other party said it was stated somewhere it was Baphomet?? Where???

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
So... who's the Fairy Godmother?

I was expecting to get an answer to this after finishing BS2 but the only mention of her is in CD Cinderella, which probably isn't even the same person. And recently got into a discussion about this where the other party said it was stated somewhere it was Baphomet?? Where???
Fairy godmother from Cinderella description is talking about the one from the actual Cinderella story. You know, the one that gave her the dress and carriage?
In the Chaos Dungeon library one of the books talks about how Baphomet got stuck in lost empire because Mary Sue wanted to show off to her mother.

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
I know that, hence why I said they probably aren't even the same person, I'm just a bit skeptical of believing there was Red Text for her name but it turns out it's literally just the fairytale persona and not an actual character

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
I know that, hence why I said they probably aren't even the same person, I'm just a bit skeptical of believing there was Red Text for her name but it turns out it's literally just the fairytale persona and not an actual character
'Real' and 'not real' are kinda relative in this setting, anyway.

Case in point: Gerda and Kai - Kai flat-out tells Gerda that the events she refers to are just pure fiction. But with the same breath, Kai explains that he himself was born from those same stories that Gerda made up back when she was still in that white emptiness. Kai is quite literally a fictional character who took on a life of his own after he became sufficiently detailed and realistic in Gerda's imagination.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
What red text?

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
When you talk to Cinderella disguised as Izu, she says "Fairy Godmother... (in Red), I ought to thank her."

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
When you talk to Cinderella disguised as Izu, she says "Fairy Godmother... (in Red), I ought to thank her."
I see. I would guess Mary Sue set her story to be gaining her magic from the fairy godmother of her story. If you kill her after that, she realizes it was all a lie.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Iconset image is missing those items or those items got set to the wrong icon. Reinstalling should fix it. You can backup your saves by copying "saveXX.rvdata2" files that are in main folder.

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
what does censored mean here? as an option or?
'Censored' as in, the main character's dick is mildly pixellated in the sexscenes.

Though there's also an option to toggle adult content. You'll be asked if you're OK with sexual content during character creation, and after that this can be toggled on and off in the remniscience room.

also does downloading this add all the dlcs?
Yes. If you download it from the links in the first post, you'll get the full version with all three DLCs.

There's also an older version out there with a different translation. That one only includes the first two DLCs. That translation was made by one of the people here, and it has a F95zone logo on the title screen. So if you somehow got that one, then you've got a version without the third DLC.

There are also some translation differences between the F95zone fan translation and the IIRC official translation that comes with the full version. The fan TL retains Japanese honorifics and handles the Lovecraftian references a bit better, while the official translation handles the Lewis Carroll references better (Dormouse instead of Sleeping Rat) and is a bit more polished overall.

• Red Heart
Reactions: coke fueled paladin

Mr. Passerby

Nov 25, 2023
Btw for the JoWaM mod, how do I get the fox girl even after I missed the traps? Since I'm feeling really lazy after just unlocking all the scenes from both the main game and the mod, and I really don't wanna reset my progress from the beginning just to get one scene.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes