4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Tachanka0203

Oct 24, 2022
Here you go boss. It's right before the final boss of DLC3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but it has all the scenes unlocked. My covenants are little wonky, as some heroines are imprisoned without really a good reason on that run (don't ask me, I feel stupid for doing it). Don't worry about any immediate spoilers as it's in the room of remembrance, but let me know if you would like a save for doing Ending H and the DLC3 content (which is very worth doing).

if you got a save with dlc 3 100%. like basically everything unlocked but mostly scenes. I have already fully completed the game before so spoilers isn't a problem :D

Agpieh

Sep 5, 2019
Looks like you haven't gotten the Hatter's regular sexscenes yet, though. Do you have a lvl 3 covenant with her? Because that's probably a requirement.
Comeback to the Tea Party and talk to her should get you the scene (require covenant lv.3 iirc)
I already have sex with all 3, covenant lv3 already so I guess it's something else I missed lol. Nothing happen tho. Might as well start a new game & try this

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
You know, you can just unlock all the scenes after reaching G end by talking to the big fluffy. But the requirement for that last scene there is just all 3 are present, level 3 covenant, and you've talked to hatter/march hare in wintertown (specifically, the dialogue starting with march hare complaining about it being too cold). It might be possible to miss it if you light the bonfire in winterbell before talking to them in wintertown.

Last edited:
Reactions: Agpieh
Mar 16, 2021
hi all new here to this thread
(not the first time playing but left after getting ending C almost a year ago and started seeing black souls showed up my recommend on YT and wanted to replay the games again for others ending)
On new game plus 2 now and ran into this after starting this run and into this where node is no where to be seen in library also ran all over the place to find her after killing myself to get to the library
And also can't enter the room where i need to fill up white tales
Any idea on what's going on here?

27b490dc158127cb0695cd7a0c53cf1f.png

TridTR

May 6, 2022
can someone please tell me if I even need to need my human status (0 death) for anything special? I have been constantly trying to keep my character at 0 death the entire progression but now that there are some events that require me to die idk what to do
please help

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
can someone please tell me if I even need to need my human status (0 death) for anything special? I have been constantly trying to keep my character at 0 death the entire progression but now that there are some events that require me to die idk what to do
please help
As far as I know there are no "events" related to 0 deaths. It's more of a "pride and accomplishment" thing, something to brag about if you're interested in those things and have someone interested to listen about it. Deaths is more of a "count thing" it just tracks how many times you die. Some events need you to die/get defeated but it is not integral to the plot/ true ending. You can clear the game with 0 deaths and get true ending if you play try hard enough. But no special event/scene will play out. Without spoiling things, canonically your character already "died" countless number of times and they are undead/ can keep respawning.

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
please help
AFAIK it makes no difference.

The main character is already undead from the start, anyway. Hell, he's already undead in Black Souls 1. But some of the older walthroughs mix things up and refer to the Hollowing status that you get after death as 'undead'.

That aside, IIRC the only event that actually requires you to die is making a pledge/covenant with Victoria. You can't pledge her unless you beat her in her sex game first - and she will tear out your heart and kill you if you do.

Everything else that can be done through dying can also be done through other means (like getting to the Library at the start of a new game - you can use Black Ash, or you can even go all the way to Queensland and go to the Library there via the Chaos Dungeon). Only pledging Victoria doesn't offer any alternatives (which is a shame because her covenant is pretty useful).

TridTR

May 6, 2022
AFAIK it makes no difference.

The main character is already undead from the start, anyway. Hell, he's already undead in Black Souls 1. But some of the older walthroughs mix things up and refer to the Hollowing status that you get after death as 'undead'.

That aside, IIRC the only event that actually requires you to die is making a pledge/covenant with Victoria. You can't pledge her unless you beat her in her sex game first - and she will tear out your heart and kill you if you do.

Everything else that can be done through dying can also be done through other means (like getting to the Library at the start of a new game - you can use Black Ash, or you can even go all the way to Queensland and go to the Library there via the Chaos Dungeon). Only pledging Victoria doesn't offer any alternatives (which is a shame because her covenant is pretty useful).
yeah, shes literately the NPC in question that I was talking about. IDK if I should really give up my 0 death status just to covenant with her

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
yeah, shes literately the NPC in question that I was talking about. IDK if I should really give up my 0 death status just to covenant with her
Well, her covenant is not necessary for any events or endings (not even ending B), and her sexscenes can be activated in the Room of Remniscience after getting ending G anyway.

So the coventant is only really necessary for watching her dialogue (which does contain a fair bit of lore, especially if you talk to her while having a covenant + Leaf's Ring in your inventory), and of course for the boost from the covenant itself.

At level 3, Victoria's covenant gives 10% HP and MP recovery per turn, as well as doubling your luck stat. Though there's an easier way to get 10% HP and MP recovery (Knight of Hearts' Ring), that's still quite useful overall.

Dec 24, 2023
Lol that poor little guy. I never find out what he actually is. As for the clock tower, you need to go from
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I learnt about the stupid shit that dodo and some other npcs die after certain number of bosses killed before doing this now, tried going from everywhere but cant prevent it

lost all the wish to continue playing

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
I learnt about the stupid shit that dodo and some other npcs die after certain number of bosses killed before doing this now, tried going from everywhere but cant prevent it

lost all the wish to continue playing
For what it's worth, pretty much everyone who went in blind has gone through this - I know I did...

But you can restart the cycle, though. Just touch the floating crystal in the library, and try to set right what went wrong earlier.

Dec 24, 2023
For what it's worth, pretty much everyone who went in blind has gone through this - I know I did...

But you can restart the cycle, though. Just touch the floating crystal in the library, and try to set right what went wrong earlier.
I dont see any crystal floating in library dream

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
I dont see any crystal floating in library dream
Ahh, so haven't gone past the white door in the library yet.

That door should open once you've got at least 10 progress (i.e. when all the torches above it are lit).

Go all the way until you come across Alice. What should be done next will be obvious enough when you get there. Once that's done, you should be back at the library. Then the crystal should be there left from the bonfire.

Dec 24, 2023
Ahh, so haven't gone past the white door in the library yet.

That door should open once you've got at least 10 progress (i.e. when all the torches above it are lit).

Go all the way until you come across Alice. What should be done next will be obvious enough when you get there. Once that's done, you should be back at the library. Then the crystal should be there left from the bonfire.
it is open but I cant kill the cat demon yet, need a place to farm a bit
do you know any good place? lvl 100 something atm with crit hunter

Mar 16, 2021
hi all
Question can run be saved even after cheshire takes alice to the white door in the library dream?
Cuz i'm trying to get ending B and that happened so i paniced and went ahead to rape everyone one that's still alive (all convenet are still alive just in jail)
Also how do i join the twins covenant? and the oister's covenant or does she not have one?
And also how to get to white castle and some of the dlc parts? i know one is the boat in carroll river from reading abit of this thread but haven't seen a boat showed up?
And how do i get humpty dumpty to break and give birth (don't sure if it the girl is our daughter from goose in the first game after get goose ending (tho goose does die if you have leaf's ring on) and from what i've read a cutscene shows goose and jubjub meeting with goose carrying the egg (haven't ran into this)
edit:
nvm the twin part forgot about the boss in the mental ward on this run after endless hours of run around every where to items to go kill the deep sea god again and killing everything that i come across
And now that's left is how to get to dlc stuff and winterbell and get the oyster event to move forward
Also how to make out on the date too?

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes