4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Grimm did get the power to Change, he's simply unable to use, since he's not an outer one can't use an outer one's power.
Ah, makes sense...

Mary Sue didn't pretend anything, without Grand Guignol, Wonderland crumbled, Mary simply escaped from it some time around when we did, the Ending you are talking about were she dies is G End, which is still part of TCO's cycles, so when you go to do anything else other than End H, the story simply starts again, undoing everything done until then
So Node really did save her...
Though you still can't kill Mary Sue, since she appears in the H ending. Unless Toro just didn't know that someone will try to kill her before achieving this ending?
Or perhaps was more than we can imagine...

And finally, The Idiot God is Azathoth, they're the one Mabel talks about when mentioning the Garden Wars.
Huh, so it's a new boss to trample on.

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
"Trickster" is crawling one, the one running the wonderland garden. He didn't leave, he just got so caught up in pretending to be Alice he went insane and is not as strong or clever as he used to be.
I thought he appeared only in the end of BS1, when you talk to Jabberwock after D end. So he always was as Alice and Alice was always a part of him I guess, remade into Prickett after.

Though I don't understand what Grimm did in BS1 by gathering all tales and turning lever. He was unlocking Crawling One's power?

And I don't understand how Mary Sue didn't see that coming. Crawling one, Maybel, perhaps White Queen and someone else if I remember correctly have "eyes" on walls if you in 0 SEN state. Blue ones of Maybel for example.

Mr_1102

Jun 22, 2017
Not sure if she is really her child. Baphomet was summoned by Glinda to the Sabbath Forest from BS1. She wanted to make it as her Garden but ended up being a pawn for Mary Sue. She is calling her fake for some reason. Did she meant Leaf or Mary Sue I wonder? But they are unlikely being related.

Even though I don't see why she isn't an Idiot. It's she or Grimm. She is a Joker/Fool that will gain even more power than she has or Grimm, literal fool/idiot, who will awaken as an Outer One and create his own Garden when Dream will be on the brink of destruction, gathering everyone and throwing them into his garden in time. Though it sounds too good to be true.

Edit: looks like Idiot is Azathoth.
Baphomet.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: HeckBum69

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I thought he appeared only in the end of BS1, when you talk to Jabberwock after D end. So he always was as Alice and Alice was always a part of him I guess, remade into Prickett after.

Though I don't understand what Grimm did in BS1 by gathering all tales and turning lever. He was unlocking Crawling One's power?

And I don't understand how Mary Sue didn't see that coming. Crawling one, Maybel, perhaps White Queen and someone else if I remember correctly have "eyes" on walls if you in 0 SEN state. Blue ones of Maybel for example.
You see crawling one multiple times in BS 1 actually. After defeating nameless demon and summoning dorothy, at the end of D end, after D end and talk to jabberwock. Prickett is an avatar of crawling one and was the Alice in the tea garden party which happened before BS 1.
C end is the end of the story Mary Sue wrote for Grimm to play the lead role in, so essentially it didn't matter at all. If you watch Leaf's character ending after getting C end, it gets extended. D end happens though and crawling one puts a stop to it all which leads into BS 2. BS 2 takes place some time after D end.
Mary Sue thought she was safe but then Grimm invited Baphomet to the holy garden which caused a lot of chaos and let crawling one do its thing.

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
. If I understood correctly, Baphomet/Black Goat was summoned to a Garden from BS1. She wanted to rule it but was caught by Mary Sue, which supposedly already ruled there. Though I don't understand why Baphomet calling Leaf fake and then calling herself as mother. Perhaps that was not a literal meaning? Like big brother or little sister?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
. If I understood correctly, Baphomet/Black Goat was summoned to a Garden from BS1. She wanted to rule it but was caught by Mary Sue, which supposedly already ruled there. Though I don't understand why Baphomet calling Leaf fake and then calling herself as mother. Perhaps that was not a literal meaning? Like big brother or little sister?
Because Leaf is acting... as Leaf. A fake persona. The same reason Leaf shoots back with "You're not my mother though?" In reality she is Baphomet's daughter, Mary Sue, but at that time she is acting as Leaf.

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Because Leaf is acting... as Leaf. A fake persona. The same reason Leaf shoots back with "You're not my mother though?" In reality she is Baphomet's daughter, Mary Sue, but at that time she is acting as Leaf.
But Baphomet was summoned when Mary Sue was already ruling there. Sounds strange...
Maybe orange words are words of Mary Sue in Mabel's library? Hmm...

Last edited:

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
You see crawling one multiple times in BS 1 actually. After defeating nameless demon and summoning dorothy, at the end of D end, after D end and talk to jabberwock. Prickett is an avatar of crawling one and was the Alice in the tea garden party which happened before BS 1.
C end is the end of the story Mary Sue wrote for Grimm to play the lead role in, so essentially it didn't matter at all. If you watch Leaf's character ending after getting C end, it gets extended. D end happens though and crawling one puts a stop to it all which leads into BS 2. BS 2 takes place some time after D end.
Mary Sue thought she was safe but then Grimm invited Baphomet to the holy garden which caused a lot of chaos and let crawling one do its thing.
1) I feel like endings in BS 1-2 are meant to be achieved in order from A-D and A-H. It would resemble progression, changes of Grimm's/Carroll's mind and power. For example in ending A Grimm tried to care the most about everyone, saved everyone and was praised with a party. Then he went into second loop and achieved every female ending, then got bored and cared less about everyone, gaining ending B. Then his mental state/boringness worsened and he even tried to kill everyone, gaining ending C. And after he got powerful enough, he went into Black Trial (progressively the most difficult location to get to and Baphomet tells you to kill Prayer Master, the strongest character in the game).
Thus I think maybe returning fairy tales changed something but Crawling One decided to attack Mary's garden when it was in the most miserable state to risk less?

Mary Sue stole tales from The Crawling One, meaning she stole his power as well. After you return tales, you made TCO return it's power. And destructing Garden was needed to gain control over it and remade it, what Crawling One actually did I suppose.

Yet technically you can reach any ending anytime, I know.

2) Why do you think that Prickett is Crawling One's avatar? For me it feels like Alice or half-Alice is being on a leash of the Crawling One, doing all dirty work, while Crawling One gets all the spoils. Prickett even tried to kill herself many times because such position sucks. Mabel referred to her as a toy. Or am I deceived?

Last edited:

Mr_1102

Jun 22, 2017
Baphomet was intentionally trapped by Leaf using Glinda as a proxy because she wanted the Black Goat as an actor for her Garden. This led to the creation of the Black Trial which is what Mary Sue wanted. Leaf is an act she puts up for the entirety of BS1 which is why Baphomet called Leaf fake but wasn't referring to Mary Sue, and Mary Sue, still in character in front of Grimm as Baphomet is defeated, says she is not her mother while still in character. So Mary Sue trapped her own mother into her Garden because it was part of the story she wanted to craft.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
2) Why do you think that Prickett is Crawling One's avatar? For me it feels like Alice or half-Alice is being on a leash of the Crawling One, doing all dirty work, while Crawling One gets all the spoils. Prickett even tried to kill herself many times because such position sucks. Maybel referred to her as a toy. Or am I deceived?
If you fight her at 0 sen, she has a chance to roll a 6 which changes her sprite into a faceless version. Crawling one is also known as the faceless one. Additionally, she pretty heavily implies through her actions (maze event, snack event, movie event, flashback) that she is the Alice from the tea party garden which was created by crawling one to get closer to Carrol. She is the part of crawling one that saves Grimm in H end (this does not happen if you do not have prickett's ring).

Mr_1102

Jun 22, 2017
1) I feel like endings in BS 1-2 are meant to be achieved in order from A-D and A-H. It would resemble progression, changes of Grimm's/Carroll's mind and power. For example in ending A Grimm tried to care the most about everyone, saved everyone and was praised with a party. Then he went into second loop and achieved every female ending, then got bored and cared less about everyone, gaining ending B. Then his mental state/boringness worsened and he even tried to kill everyone, gaining ending C. And after he got powerful enough, he went into Black Trial (progressively the most difficult location to get to and Baphomet tells you to kill Prayer Master, the strongest character in the game).
Thus I think maybe returning fairy tales changed something but Crawling One decided to attack Mary's garden when it was in the most miserable state to risk less?
Yet technically you can reach any ending anytime, I know.

2) Why do you think that Prickett is Crawling One's avatar? For me it feels like Alice or half-Alice is being on a leash of the Crawling One, doing all dirty work, while Crawling One gets all the spoils. Prickett even tried to kill herself many times because such position sucks. Mabel referred to her as a toy. Or am I deceived?
2)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Theyakofallyaks

Apr 7, 2021
Sorry to be a massive pain, I have beaten the game, and missed out on various scenes, is there anyone who has a fully completed ending H file with as many scenes unlocked as possible? Especially Gerda's.

Thanks <3

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Baphomet was intentionally trapped by Leaf using Glinda as a proxy because she wanted the Black Goat as an actor for her Garden. This led to the creation of the Black Trial which is what Mary Sue wanted. Leaf is an act she puts up for the entirety of BS1 which is why Baphomet called Leaf fake but wasn't referring to Mary Sue, and Mary Sue, still in character in front of Grimm as Baphomet is defeated, says she is not her mother while still in character. So Mary Sue trapped her own mother into her Garden because it was part of the story she wanted to craft.
If that's true, then it is a mystery how Mary Sue appeared in the Lost Empire before her mother. Or...

Baphomet: Fuck you Mary Sue, go find a job!
Mary Sue: No, mommy, nooo!
*Baphomet bans Mary Sue from her original garden and she falls with a loud sound somewhere in Town Elixir*
Townies: Oh! Angel fell from the sky?
*Mary Sue kills him*
Mary Sue: Believe in me or I'll kill you! (typical demonic worship in Japan culture)
Townies: Oh goddess mercy! *Creates religion for Mary Sue*)
Mary Sue: Kihihi~ (You'll regret that, mother. ).
*believers make Outer Ones stronger*

Then Glinda somehow summoned Black Goat/Baphomet and The Thousand Young (they are twins and lovers if I understood correctly). Black Goat tried to acquire new garden like their mother told them, but... Mary Sue was ready for that, captured them and separated Black Goat from The Thousand Young to manipulate her into being a part of her tale.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
If you fight her at 0 sen, she has a chance to roll a 6 which changes her sprite into a faceless version. Crawling one is also known as the faceless one. Additionally, she pretty heavily implies through her actions (maze event, snack event, movie event, flashback) that she is the Alice from the tea party garden which was created by crawling one to get closer to Carrol. She is the part of crawling one that saves Grimm in H end (this does not happen if you do not have prickett's ring).

Last edited:

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
Baphomet was intentionally trapped by Leaf using Glinda as a proxy because she wanted the Black Goat as an actor for her Garden. This led to the creation of the Black Trial
Small correction. If you get the lore from the skull in the chaos dungeon after fighting Baphomet. We find out that the Black Trial was founded by one of her children/twins to be specific. Which are called Nug & Yeb by the skull.

Then Glinda somehow summoned Black Goat/Baphomet and The Thousand Young (they are twins and lovers if I understood correctly). Black Goat tried to acquire new garden like their mother told them, but... Mary Sue was ready for that, captured them and separated Black Goat from The Thousand Young to manipulate her into being a part of her tale.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
Honestly its way to much work trying to explain all the details. But one thing i want to clear up.

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Small correction. If you get the lore from the skull in the chaos dungeon after fighting Baphomet. We find out that the Black Trial was founded by one of her children/twins to be specific. Which are called Nug & Yeb by the skull.

Honestly its way to much work trying to explain all the details. But one thing i want to clear up.
Thanks, now I got +9999 SEN

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes