4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Mr_1102

Jun 22, 2017
Small correction. If you get the lore from the skull in the chaos dungeon after fighting Baphomet. We find out that the Black Trial was founded by one of her children/twins to be specific. Which are called Nug & Yeb by the skull.
Ah, I never got around to beating the Black Goat in Chaos Dungeon or the Lake God for that matter. Thanks, I'll check that out.

-BS1/Mary Sue took the oppurturnity when TCO went mad/out of controle to take over the Wonderland garden. She gained a foothold because of Black Rabbits prayer.
I believe Mary Sue made her own garden for BS1 since we see that it separately identifies her garden as Lost Empire, Elysium. So I don't think she took over TCO's garden. I think she just had the opportunity to steal Grimm back.

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
Ah, I never got around to beating the Black Goat in Chaos Dungeon or the Lake God for that matter. Thanks, I'll check that out.
Same for me i never got lucky enough to encounter all the other eldritch gods. Super luck on my end with the Black Goat encounter.

I believe Mary Sue made her own garden for BS1 since we see that it separately identifies her garden as Lost Empire, Elysium. So I don't think she took over TCO's garden. I think she just had the opportunity to steal Grimm back.
Should be how the garden world/reality`s work. Elysium is Mary Sue`s own domain/fairy tale playground.
Considering how Alice/TCO is present in various instances during BS1 its a bit weird. So i am not 100% sure about Elysium & Wonderland being so far "apart". Or if its like "layers" as in "above and below worlds".
On one hand its implied they worked together. TCO made the theater stage & MS provided the perfect subject to create powerfull children. On the other hand when TCO went insane who knows how things escalated exactly.
I imagine the same way MS yanked all the actors from Wonderland is what happend in ending D of BS1.

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2023
You don't need ending B to get ending G. But if you want to get ending B then make sure you have all these covenants at level 3: Dodo, Shisha, Node, Wolris, Mock turtle, Hatter, Bill, Margaret, Twins.
finished with ending A, now I dont want to look at detailed guides or videos that show everything unless necessary

how many endings are there and how to reach every one of them?

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
1704516791614.png
Black souls 2 living up to its reputation with its From software references, even referencing/parodying the worst area in souls games lol. Fcking Frigid outskirts. They even replicated how fcking shitty this area is with the PTSD unicorns/shitty snow blocking view lol making it hard to explore.

Reactions: JungleNuts

wulfgarthewise

Mar 19, 2022
But Baphomet was summoned when Mary Sue was already ruling there. Sounds strange...
Maybe orange words are words of Mary Sue in Mabel's library? Hmm...
Mary Sue is responsible for "Baphomet" being in Elysium because she wanted to show off.

However, Baphomet is a bad mother (hence why Mary Sue is so royally screwed up and thinks forcing you to do a bunch of horrible stuff is an expression of love) and pulls a bunch of BS. She is then forced or assumes the role of Baphomet / Black Judge from the demon Leonard.

Cromwell_Artorius

Jan 3, 2024
View attachment 646087

Overview:
An adult-only RPG. Contains cruel depictions. Please be warned. This is a sequel to "BLACK SOULS".

Thread Updated: 2021-07-20
Release Date: 2020-05-05
Developer/Publisher: Eeny, meeny, miny, moe? -
Censorship: Yes - Mosaics
Version: 1.13 dlc3
Language: English
Prequel: LINK
Translator: LINK
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN
Others: COMPRESSED*

Extra: WALKTHROUGH

Thank you dd777 for sharing!
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 646082 View attachment 646083 View attachment 646084 View attachment 646085 View attachment 646086
Hey, I just checked all four of the window downloads using virustotal, and there seems to be a problem with the link of the three except NOPY regarding a possible chance of being a 'suspicious' malware. I hope that I am wrong.

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Mary Sue is responsible for "Baphomet" being in Elysium because she wanted to show off.

However, Baphomet is a bad mother (hence why Mary Sue is so royally screwed up and thinks forcing you to do a bunch of horrible stuff is an expression of love) and pulls a bunch of BS. She is then forced or assumes the role of Baphomet / Black Judge from the demon Leonard.
Violence creates violence eh?

1) Also, what do you think about Grimm/Carroll's nature? Do you find a choice to kill and rape strange? I'd doubt that Grimm and Carroll would like to kill or rape someone beforehand.
Perhaps it's in the nature of body that Mary Sue made for them? Body of a goat creature (you get a goat meat if you put your hand into door with teeth in duchess's house). After all, needs of a body and mind are separate, though interconnected, meaning that your mind/consciousness feels disturbed/unhappy if your body feels discomfort or pain for example. You can recognize that and you can choose what to do with that if you are self-conscious enough, unlike animals, that are acting mostly basing on their physical needs. Killing for the sake of dominance/safety and rape for the sake of dominance/pleasure/wild desire for reproduction. They are the lowest, the most basic needs.
1704539896465.png
2) Though I don't understand why Grimm lost control over his body and raped Red Hood in the Upper Lutwige. She said "You are not Grimm". That was broken mind of Carroll that took over Grimm? Outer Ones intervention? Or just needs of a body made by Mary Sue?
Potentially she could create a body with a desire to rape anything that looks like Alice but... Grimm lost control only in Upper Lutwige, where Alice's clothes were conveniently placed. Strange...

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Time for stupid theories. Cheshire Cat is Alice. How dare I make such conclusion? If you look too deep into image that Cheshire shows you, you can interpret it in a certain way, especially if you try to see changes. 30.png
Left: Alive and two of her cats, Dina(h) and some other one.
Right: Corpse of different Alice (not original one), different cat, nor Dina(h) nor other cat.
Duchess feels a smell familiar to Dina(h)'s if you have Cheshire's ring, but it's only similar to what it was originally.
Where is Alice then? Consumed by TCO?
For some reason I think this sad expression (her brows) has a more deeper meaning...
30-1.png
Also, if you show her Girl's Photo:
1704583615234.png
Isn't she trying to mimic while partially reversing that expression?
1704583654373.png
I'd also include the stupidest theory that DINA is intentionally without H in the picture, because DINA is WONDERLANDINALICE.

Well, I hope it's not a reference to you know what exactly moment in Fullmetal Alchemist...

Now... I'm ready to be crushed by critique.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Cheshire explicitly tells you her primary role in the garden is to separate Grimm and Alice. So no, Cheshire is not an Alice.
Cheshire's reaction to the photo is because it's a partially nude photo of Alice. See one of the files in the bonus folder labeled photograph.

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Cheshire explicitly tells you her primary role in the garden is to separate Grimm and Alice. So no, Cheshire is not an Alice.
Not just from Alice but from the fake ones. She tried to stop him from Bandersnatch, Jub-Jub and Jabberwock's version of Alice but I wonder why? Just because Node told her not to share Grimm, a potential weapon in Outer One's war. Node wanted him all for herself and Dina(h) tried to help her, because Node saved here from something. Though she did not help in the ending F and H. They were marionettes of TCO (The Crawling One) before ending H, where Grimm shown himself not controllable enough.
Generally Cheshire only observed and deceived main character, saying that he can't trust anyone. Her real role is uncertain and she is somehow connected to Mabel since Node, Mabel and Cheshire lived together in Winterbell. Mabel is Alice's substitute if she is not lying. Fishy but no certain connection is there, only theories based on interpretations.
Mabel made a very similar wine room to the one in the Winterbell (can't show it right now) and you can there flowerpots in Winterbell with a negative color scheme. Reminds me of Alice and Mabel, they have negative color scheme of each other.
1704599195538.png 1704599299836.png
Cheshire's reaction to the photo is because it's a partially nude photo of Alice. See one of the files in the bonus folder labeled photograph.
Girl's Photo in the game and in the folder are not the same. Look:
1704595825439.png 1704595842807.png

So, Alice is potentially:
1) Really consumed by TCO and exists as his counterpart, Prickett.
2) Exists as Cheshire's Cat, which said that . I wonder how does she know :3

(subjective interpretation though)
Though we can't believe her 100% and my interpretation is subjective.
3) Was a doll from Black Souls 1. She dropped her own fairy tale when Grimm killed her.

Last edited:
Reactions: mp0510

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Not just from Alice but from the fake ones. She tried to stop him from Bandersnatch, Jub-Jub and Jabberwock's version of Alice but I wonder why?
This again:rolleyes:
Her real role is uncertain and she is somehow connected to Mabel since Node, Mabel and Cheshire lived together in Winterbell. Mabel is Alice's substitute if she is not lying. Fishy but no certain connection is there, only theories based on interpretations.
I don't know where you get Mabel living with Node lmao. They detest each other and only work together in this instance (alongside Prickett) to free Grimm.
Mabel made a very similar room to the one in the Winterbell (can't show it right now) and you can there flowerpots in Winterbell with a negative color scheme.
Mable has a lot of rooms similar to other places, or even straight ripped out. That's her thing. Taking other things and putting it in her "box". She's got hoarding problems
That quote (none shall kill a cat) is a reference to one of the lovecraft books
Girl's Photo in the game and in the folder are not the same. Look:
View attachment 3239663 View attachment 3239664
That scene was added in dlc 3. Cheshire's space face existed before that. I'm sure Grimm has lots of photos of the little girl though. Which one is more likely to trigger the cat?
So, Alice is potentially:
1) Really consumed by TCO and exists as his counterpart, Prickett.
2) Exists as Cheshire's Cat, which said that . I wonder how does she know :3

(subjective interpretation though)
Though we can't believe her 100% and my interpretation is subjective.
3) Was a doll from Black Souls 1. She dropped her own fairy tale when Grimm killed her.
First, it depends on which Alice you are talking about. The real Alice that Carrol knew in real life or the fake one from his books or the one created by crawling one and so on, there are more than a few of them. The real Alice is 100% dead, her soul or whatever is being kept by crawling one in the white space similar to how Victoria was. The one created by crawling one that was at garden tea party is Prickett, again most likely using the real one as a base similar to Victoria. The Alice 01 and 02 are just fakes created by Mary Sue. They get reused by Gran Guignol, the personification of Mary Sue's power. Alice 01 is supposedly the doll on the stage where you fight GG (according to 02-D) and 02 is the one in the university library. Mother, Sister, and Daughter Alice are most likely more outer ones attracted to Grimm and were invited to take part in crawling ones garden. I doubt they are directly related to Jabberwock, Jub Jub, and Bandersnatch. Different outer one forms, inconsistent behavior, missing one Alice while there are still 4 nightmares.
As for Cheshire cat secretly being an Alice, I don't see it. Especially when she tells you she is real Alice's cat right before you fight her.

Reactions: Omnom88 and p23rklo

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
I'd say 2026-2028

Toro said BS3 would comeout after he makes 2 spin-offs (Dead Red Hood which is in production and another which people have theorized to be about the 4 Demonic Princesses)

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
I don't know where you get Mabel living with Node lmao. They detest each other and only work together in this instance (alongside Prickett) to free Grimm.
It is what it looks like now, but there are not very obvious signs connecting them and their relationship. Though something happened. Perhaps Node facing TCO tried to act very radically by putting more oil into war of Outer Ones while Mabel thinks that gods should be idle and enjoy what they have (says someone who rules Chaos Dungeon, layers of unused assets. Makes sense).

Mable has a lot of rooms similar to other places, or even straight ripped out. That's her thing. Taking other things and putting it in her "box". She's got hoarding problems
She wouldn't put something she don't like or haven't seen, obviously.

That quote (none shall kill a cat) is a reference to one of the lovecraft books
I had no intention of accenting your attention on a quote, but pot flowers. They are negatives of each other, just like Alice and Mabel.

That scene was added in dlc 3. Cheshire's space face existed before that. I'm sure Grimm has lots of photos of the little girl though. Which one is more likely to trigger the cat?
Any? She hates her innocent weak past self, though it perhaps triggered some good memories too.

First, it depends on which Alice you are talking about. The real Alice that Carrol knew in real life or the fake one from his books or the one created by crawling one and so on, there are more than a few of them. The real Alice is 100% dead, her soul or whatever is being kept by crawling one in the white space similar to how Victoria was. The one created by crawling one that was at garden tea party is Prickett, again most likely using the real one as a base similar to Victoria. The Alice 01 and 02 are just fakes created by Mary Sue. They get reused by Gran Guignol, the personification of Mary Sue's power. Alice 01 is supposedly the doll on the stage where you fight GG (according to 02-D) and 02 is the one in the university library. Mother, Sister, and Daughter Alice are most likely more outer ones attracted to Grimm and were invited to take part in crawling ones garden. I doubt they are directly related to Jabberwock, Jub Jub, and Bandersnatch. Different outer one forms, inconsistent behavior, missing one Alice while there are still 4 nightmares.
As for Cheshire cat secretly being an Alice, I don't see it. Especially when she tells you she is real Alice's cat right before you fight her.
Carroll never wanted the real Alice, only the one he remembered in the past and written a book about, Alice's Adventures Under Ground. Grimm on the other hand never knew the real Alice. No one needs the real Alice, only the one from the fairy tale.
About Cheshire cat, she also tells that she likes to lie. Good luck figuring out what is true and what is not lol :LOL:
And Alice from the fairy tale is Alice 02, unless Outer Ones can create new tales or change them completely, even the looks of someone. Then Alice was always Cheshire or TCO's food.

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
It's interesting how Sen Barely plays a role in the DLC 3, like there are only few things influenced/manipulated by Sen. The world and its NPCs are mostly as it is (no secret shit most of the time). It is in track with DLC 3 being a different garden, along with the first game (Elysium/Lost Empire) wherein Sen also does not play a role. It is only in wonderland wherein Sen influences the surroundings. Or a more literal explanation may be that the dev thought all the hard work regarding creating Sen changes is too tedious (long to do) and decided to create a more "linear" world.

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes