4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
it is open but I cant kill the cat demon yet, need a place to farm a bit
do you know any good place? lvl 100 something atm with crit hunter
One of the best places to farm is the Crash Chamber at 0 SEN or less. Four or five of those floating eye things spawn there if SEN is sufficiently low, and you'll get a good number of souls for each (even without the Silver Ring of Avarice).

And if you tune up the difficulty (which can be done by interacting with the woman statue in the library), you'll get even more souls per enemy. At difficulty 9, each eyeball thing nets you 25000 souls (so if you face three in one battle, that adds up to 75000 souls - and wearing the Silver Ring of Avarice will double that).

IIRC the regular eyeball things have low attack but very high evade. So just use something that always hits, like Storm Ruler or a handgun.

Dec 24, 2023
One of the best places to farm is the Crash Chamber at 0 SEN or less. Four or five of those floating eye things spawn there if SEN is sufficiently low, and you'll get a good number of souls for each (even without the Silver Ring of Avarice).

And if you tune up the difficulty (which can be done by interacting with the woman statue in the library), you'll get even more souls per enemy. At difficulty 9, each eyeball thing nets you 25000 souls (so if you face three in one battle, that adds up to 75000 souls - and wearing the Silver Ring of Avarice will double that).

IIRC the regular eyeball things have low attack but very high evade. So just use something that always hits, like Storm Ruler or a handgun.
just went to rabbit key place and killed almost all the rabbits and got 900k souls, before my health was around 13 and after leveling up to 200+ its 21k but still the cats phrase 2 just one shots me

how much farming do I need to do

Dec 24, 2023

thank you for that farming place, honestly cant imagine leveling up without that

also what does playing with SEN at 100 or 0 change lore wise? I went through white door and the room there was very different without cat giving tips, I imagine game is totally different in other places too

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
also what does playing with SEN at 100 or 0 change lore wise? I went through white door and the room there was very different without cat giving tips, I imagine game is totally different in other places too
once you figure out how SEN truly works in the game you can find all sorts of lore all across the game everywhere

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
just went to rabbit key place and killed almost all the rabbits and got 900k souls, before my health was around 13 and after leveling up to 200+ its 21k but still the cats phrase 2 just one shots me

Have you tried using Requiem, Grit, or Snake God's Blood? First time I was facing that cat, I was getting oneshotted during that second phase as well. But that temporary immortality gave me just enough of an edge to beat her.

That aside, though: what are your other stats like?

Character level alone doesn't say that much, because you can also boost your stats with coloured souls.

You can boost any of your regular stats by a 100 for 250000 souls (buy, say, 50 blue souls from Node for 500 apiece). With that eyeball farming trick in the Crash Chamber, that shouldn't take too long.

The Cheshire cat/Dinah mainly uses physical attacks, so boosting your defence stat would probably go a long way in making your character more survivable.

You can also try switching between your regular weapon and Bunker Shield or Knight King's Sword (or just the regular Knight Sword if you can't afford the fully upgraded version yet) in order to tank hits. Bunker Shield gives a physical damage reduction, and the Knight Sword boosts defence (+50% DEF and MDF when fully upgraded).

You can also buy black souls and tainted black souls from the train conductor at Hanover Station. Those will raise all your stats at once, but they will also lower your SEN... and unless you have Gear of Madness, that can leave you stuck with SEN into the negative thousands if you go overboard on tainted black souls.

thank you for that farming place, honestly cant imagine leveling up without that

You're welcome!

As for SEN: what sammo905 said, basically.

One important hint, though - you know that part where you leave the Rabbit Hole and enter Lutwidge Town, and there's that monster coming out of that mirror?

If you see that at 0 SEN, that encounter will take a very different twist.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Losing to the cat is also an ending.

You need to git gud. Main danger in phase 2 is CRITICAL HITS which do three times damage. There is a spell and equipment that protect against critical hits. Otherwise, focus on dodging. Guarding is suicidal as she can break you unless you have stoneskin spell.

hi all
Question can run be saved even after cheshire takes alice to the white door in the library dream?
Cuz i'm trying to get ending B and that happened so i paniced and went ahead to rape everyone one that's still alive (all convenet are still alive just in jail)
Also how do i join the twins covenant? and the oister's covenant or does she not have one?
And also how to get to white castle and some of the dlc parts? i know one is the boat in carroll river from reading abit of this thread but haven't seen a boat showed up?
And how do i get humpty dumpty to break and give birth (don't sure if it the girl is our daughter from goose in the first game after get goose ending (tho goose does die if you have leaf's ring on) and from what i've read a cutscene shows goose and jubjub meeting with goose carrying the egg (haven't ran into this)
edit:
nvm the twin part forgot about the boss in the mental ward on this run after endless hours of run around every where to items to go kill the deep sea god again and killing everything that i come across
And now that's left is how to get to dlc stuff and winterbell and get the oyster event to move forward
Also how to make out on the date too?
Oyster doesn't have a covenant
Can't get to last dlc until after G end.
You need to give humpty dumpty around 870k souls (humpty reaches level 99).

Theyakofallyaks

Apr 7, 2021
Can anyone tell me where I find Sackhead? I have access to the DLC3 post-ending-G area, but I haven't been able to find her.
Thanks

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
One more thing about the Cheshire cat/Dinah boss fight: that White Shockwave attack of hers does percentile damage.

If it hits, it does 90% of your total HP worth damage, regardless of your stats. So if you've got more than 10% damage and no active immortality (Grit, Requiem, etc.), then that's instant death.

Try to break her if she charges this attack, and dodge if you fail.

hi all
Question can run be saved even after cheshire takes alice to the white door in the library dream?
Cuz i'm trying to get ending B and that happened so i paniced and went ahead to rape everyone one that's still alive (all convenet are still alive just in jail)
My dude... the run can just continue as normal after the Cheshire cat took Alice through the white door. That message just means that the white door has been opened. When you enter that door makes no difference.

But raping any of the regular covenant girls (Kuti, Sho, and Node don't count) will IIRC block you from getting ending B in that run.

Also how do i join the twins covenant? and the oister's covenant or does she not have one?
And also how to get to white castle and some of the dlc parts? i know one is the boat in carroll river from reading abit of this thread but haven't seen a boat showed up?
And how do i get humpty dumpty to break and give birth (don't sure if it the girl is our daughter from goose in the first game after get goose ending (tho goose does die if you have leaf's ring on) and from what i've read a cutscene shows goose and jubjub meeting with goose carrying the egg (haven't ran into this)
edit:
nvm the twin part forgot about the boss in the mental ward on this run after endless hours of run around every where to items to go kill the deep sea god again and killing everything that i come across
And now that's left is how to get to dlc stuff and winterbell and get the oyster event to move forward
Also how to make out on the date too?
As Phenir already said; oyster girl won't give you covenant. So you can just ignore her when she tells you to kill Wolris (though the oyster girl will reward you with sex if Wolris winds up dead, even if you weren't the one who killed her).

As for the date with Prickett: just press 'a' during the date. Prickett will then say something random to you, and then you can choose whether to grope her butt, have sex with her, or just continue as normal.

As for the goose and the egg girl: aside from the resemblance, both also drop the same fairytale. So knowing how this setting works, she's either a reincarnation or a reiteration of Goose from Black Souls 1.But I haven't seen the Jubjub-egg girl scene yet either.

Can anyone tell me where I find Sackhead? I have access to the DLC3 post-ending-G area, but I haven't been able to find her.
Thanks
You know the hospital area with Florence?

Go to the hall with the central pool. Then go down along the left side of the pool.

You'll come across a door with a bloodstain in front of it that says "Don't enter." - behind that door, that's where the sack girl is.

Mr_1102

Jun 22, 2017
In one of the stuffed bear memories, we see leaf locked up by node but who was the one visiting her at the end with the creepy smile?

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Black Souls is just a never ending purgatory... kihihi~

But their souls were not always black. You made them that way.

And I will do it again and again~

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Black Souls is just a never ending purgatory... kihihi~

But their souls were not always black. You made them that way.

And I will do it again and again~
Mary Sue lost all her powers so at best she's an annoying fly now. I don't doubt she'll scheme up some dumb shit in 3 though. Also, the Idiot is not Mary Sue, it's a completely different being.
Grimm finally has the power to change things now, literally and figuratively. Things are looking up! lol yeah right

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
except black souls 3 has been confirmed by toro
So Grimm/Andersen/Carroll will be tormented again? Good grief...
I wonder if he will finally be able to get power for creating his own Garden while being pressured by Outer Ones. He can't control himself after all (remember how he could only rape Red Hood for example).

also fucking hell every time I open this thread I learn something new and have to rethink everything again
getting hard to keep ordered in my head
Understandable, lol.

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Mary Sue lost all her powers so at best she's an annoying fly now. I don't doubt she'll scheme up some dumb shit in 3 though. Also, the Idiot is not Mary Sue, it's a completely different being.
Grimm finally has the power to change things now, literally and figuratively. Things are looking up! lol yeah right
1) if Grimm had power to change anything, he would change Red Hood's age of death, unless Alice throw them away from the Dream in H end? But if that's the case, then why Red Hood died? Does Mary's will affect real world?

Hmm... since it was possible for her to summon Carroll/Grimm into her own world... perhaps yes?

Though there is a contradiction. How a fairy tale character can appear in a real world? I mean Red Hood, and how she and Grimm/Carroll returned back to Dream after G end? It makes no sense. Unless Mary Sue has even more power than we can imagine. That bring us to second conclusion.

2) Mary Sue only pretended to lose her powers and if you "kill her" you will see her after the Heartbroken End, happy and alive. For that reason, I think she didn't lose her powers in my opinion, it was only a play.

3)
Idiot is not Mary Sue
Who is Idiot then if not her? Idiot or Fool or Joker is the same. It's a trickster, mastermind. It suits Mary Sue.
In the story it was said that some Outer Ones left because mastermind/trickster is no more.

It can be because:
1) Mary Sue pretended to lose her powers.
2) She really lost her power since it was sealed, but was unsealed by someone who met her with a big grin. Potentially Jabberwock/Mother Alice.

Last edited:

Mr_1102

Jun 22, 2017
1) if Grimm had power to change anything, he would change Red Hood's age of death, unless Alice throw them away from the Dream in H end? But if that's the case, then why Red Hood died? Does Mary's will affect real world?

Hmm... since it was possible for her to summon Carroll/Grimm into her own world... perhaps yes?

Though there is a contradiction. How a fairy tale character can appear in a real world? I mean Red Hood, and how she and Grimm/Carroll returned back to Dream after G end? It makes no sense. Unless Mary Sue has even more power than we can imagine. That bring us to second conclusion.

2) Mary Sue only pretended to lose her powers and if you "kill her" you will see her after the Heartbroken End, happy and alive. For that reason, I think she didn't lose her powers in my opinion, it was only a play.

3)

Who is Idiot then if not her? Idiot or Fool or Joker is the same. It's a trickster, mastermind. It suits Mary Sue.
In the story it was said that some Outer Ones left because mastermind/trickster is no more.

It can be because:
2) She really lost her power since it was sealed, but was unsealed by someone who met her with a big grin. Potentially Jabberwock/Mother Alice.
The Idiot can't be Mary Sue because she is confirmed to be Baphomet's child I'm pretty sure

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022

3)

It can be because:
Grimm did get the power to Change, he's simply unable to use, since he's not an outer one can't use an outer one's power.

Mary Sue didn't pretend anything, without Grand Guignol, Wonderland crumbled, Mary simply escaped from it some time around when we did, the Ending you are talking about were she dies is G End, which is still part of TCO's cycles, so when you go to do anything else other than End H, the story simply starts again, undoing everything done until then

And finally, The Idiot God is Azathoth, they're the one Mabel talks about when mentioning the Garden Wars.

The Idiot can't be Mary Sue because she is confirmed to be Baphomet's child I'm pretty sure
Correct.

Last edited:

Mr_1102

Jun 22, 2017
I have a few questions
1) Is this the right order of how things went, correct me if I'm wrong.
Carroll runs away from the party and is then taken by Mary Sue to be amalgamated into Grimm while around the same time TCO finds the real Alice Liddell and something happens and and TCO takes the form of Alice to then steals Grimm away from Mary Sue to take him to the Tea Party where the Black Rabbit betrays them by helping Mary Sue take back Grimm where BS1 starts and that leads to BS2

2) What happened to the real Alice?

3) Is Mary Sue meant to be someone from HPL mythos or OC in universe?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I have a few questions
1) Is this the right order of how things went, correct me if I'm wrong.
Carroll runs away from the party and is then taken by Mary Sue to be amalgamated into Grimm while around the same time TCO finds the real Alice Liddell and something happens and and TCO takes the form of Alice to then steals Grimm away from Mary Sue to take him to the Tea Party where the Black Rabbit betrays them by helping Mary Sue take back Grimm where BS1 starts and that leads to BS2

2) What happened to the real Alice?

3) Is Mary Sue meant to be someone from HPL mythos or OC in universe?
Mostly yes. I'm not sure on when Carroll is combined into Grimm.
Real Alice is most likely dead given white space scene after G end.
I think Mary Sue is OC but I'm not really familiar with the mythos.
3)

It can be because:
"Trickster" is crawling one, the one running the wonderland garden. He didn't leave, he just got so caught up in pretending to be Alice he went insane and is not as strong or clever as he used to be.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Not sure if she is really her child. Baphomet was summoned by Glinda to the Sabbath Forest from BS1. She wanted to make it as her Garden but ended up being a pawn for Mary Sue. She is calling her fake for some reason. Did she meant Leaf or Mary Sue I wonder? But they are unlikely being related.

Even though I don't see why she isn't an Idiot. It's she or Grimm. She is a Joker/Fool that will gain even more power than she has or Grimm, literal fool/idiot, who will awaken as an Outer One and create his own Garden when Dream will be on the brink of destruction, gathering everyone and throwing them into his garden in time. Though it sounds too good to be true.

Edit: looks like Idiot is Azathoth.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolicon Kami
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes