4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Hey lads and ladies, Been a long time since I last played the game, Does anyone know where Knight's Ring location is ?
Thanks.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Hey lads and ladies, Been a long time since I last played the game, Does anyone know where Knight's Ring location is ?
Thanks.
Drops off one of the nightmare spirits in slaughterhouse. It's the one on the long walkway with hanging meat going past in the background. Take stairs up southeast from bonfire.

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

PantherMouse

Aug 2, 2021
How to trigger the jumscares in the VN? All I see is the long girl and kids killing themselves. I always do the don't look back smiling man is watching but no he did no spook.

Secretmanguy

Feb 29, 2020
Thanks brother,It's been a while,
I'm replaying the game to prep for upcoming Dead Red Hood game from Toro, still it will takes years so hopefully I'm not hollowed by that point ;v
I think I should do the same...I listen to this games Soundtrack any chance I get for years, yet can't bring myself to relive the Playing Experience. Have you seen how more widespread this games become? Used to be hard to lookup, now its a literal topic and has its own Tags on Social Media Platforms.

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Hmm... I wonder what people feel when they realize, that they were mostly aroused not by women, but by men. I mean art, games, videos made by men, but using females in them. :unsure:

*sigh*

Only man knows what man wants, eh...?

Secretmanguy

Feb 29, 2020
Hmm... I wonder what people feel when they realize, that they were mostly aroused not by women, but by men. I mean art, games, videos made by men, but using females in them. :unsure:

*sigh*

Only man knows what man wants, eh...?
I mean, what don't Men know? We built every past and modern day concept that's gotten us where we are, so it shouldn't be surprising we also know what gets us going.

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
I mean, what don't Men know? We built every past and modern day concept that's gotten us where we are, so it shouldn't be surprising we also know what gets us going.
Sure, but when it comes to something so intimate as arousal and sexual pleasure (Unless it's just a simple body functions for you. Animals think so too, don't worry), it may disturb if you think about it. Some man aroused you and someone even get off by that.

Truly terrifying. :unsure:

Secretmanguy

Feb 29, 2020
Sure, but when it comes to something so intimate as arousal and sexual pleasure (Unless it's just a simple body functions for you. Animals think so too, don't worry), it may disturb if you think about it. Some man aroused you and someone even get off by that.

Truly terrifying. :unsure:
Maybe that's where the saying "Ignorance is bliss" comes from. I don't personally play H Games to get off on them, I do it because it's more realistic than incredible games like Dark Souls or older games like Skyrim where you ultimately become a bad ass by endgame, yet don't get the option to bask in Dominiating in the Sexual sense or abuse your Power. I know that's because games like those are for, yah know, global sales, but point still stands. Some H games that give the option to abuse Power for sexual release or to just use it as a form of Torture ingame just feels...Right. Its realistic. It's how the world we live in works, especially if society were to revert back to far back generations. Could simply be that Men think with logic, and Logic states Pleasure and Lust be active in almost everything to a degree.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Maybe that's where the saying "Ignorance is bliss" comes from. I don't personally play H Games to get off on them, I do it because it's more realistic than incredible games like Dark Souls or older games like Skyrim where you ultimately become a bad ass by endgame, yet don't get the option to bask in Dominiating in the Sexual sense or abuse your Power. I know that's because games like those are for, yah know, global sales, but point still stands. Some H games that give the option to abuse Power for sexual release or to just use it as a form of Torture ingame just feels...Right. Its realistic. It's how the world we live in works, especially if society were to revert back to far back generations. Could simply be that Men think with logic, and Logic states Pleasure and Lust be active in almost everything to a degree.
*clap-clap*

What a splendid justification for your desire for violence and immorality. What a dirty, soul-tainted boy. At least be honest.
After all, Black Souls is about cultivating a soul as black as possible. Toro only gave you a very convenient option, and you choose to take it and... indulge...~

You wouldn't be satisfied with a simple lewd story, aren't you? YOU WANT TO HAVE A CONTROL OVER AN IMMORAL AND VIOLENT WORLD, WHERE NO ONE WILL JUDGE YOU.

BWAHAHAHHAHAA!!!

*sigh*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Secretmanguy

Feb 29, 2020
*clap-clap*

What a splendid justification for your desire for violence and immorality. What a dirty, soul-tainted boy. At least be honest.
After all, Black Souls is about cultivating a soul as black as possible. Toro only gave you a very convenient option, and you choose to take it and... indulge...~

You wouldn't be satisfied with a simple lewd story, aren't you? YOU WANT TO HAVE A CONTROL OVER AN IMMORAL AND VIOLENT WORLD, WHERE NO ONE WILL JUDGE YOU.

BWAHAHAHHAHAA!!!

*sigh*

Or I and many other people like living a different experience for once. Besides, I didn't choose the Lewd options, I just enjoyed seeing them as an option for once. Glad Toro added the ability to unlock all H scenes with a specific ending incase I ever wanted to see what the featured. Helps people like me who just Kill or Spare instead of drawing things out.

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Or I and many other people like living a different experience for once. Besides, I didn't choose the Lewd options, I just enjoyed seeing them as an option for once. Glad Toro added the ability to unlock all H scenes with a specific ending incase I ever wanted to see what the featured. Helps people like me who just Kill or Spare instead of drawing things out.
Genuine hypocrite! You wanted a certain dirty result, but skipped the prerequisites for that, because "you are not bad". As if you want someone dead but since you are not bad, you turned around to not see and made them perish like a tree. And now you are looking at ashes. Doesn't count, eh?

*sigh*

Secretmanguy

Feb 29, 2020
Genuine hypocrite! You wanted a certain dirty result, but skipped the prerequisites for that, because "you are not bad". As if you want someone dead but since you are not bad, you turned around to not see and made them perish like a tree. And now you are looking at ashes. Doesn't count, eh?

*sigh*

The prerequisite of hitting a single button when given the option or selecting Kill instead makes me a Hypocrite? Strange. Especially since all prerequisites are met for it if the Kill option is also available.

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
The prerequisite of hitting a single button when given the option or selecting Kill instead makes me a Hypocrite? Strange. Especially since all prerequisites are met for it if the Kill option is also available.
You are still end up killing or copulating. Sometimes such choice may lead to lore pieces/hints or other important information. Playing the game just to abstain from it's content is ridiculous nonsense or hypocrisy...

*sigh*

My past is following me...

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes