4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Gterus

Nov 24, 2018
I have a bad feeling.

Don't you find strange Red Hood's desire to have kid with Grimm? She gave a vow to Poro. She kills herself in BS1 when Poro dies. But here...
View attachment 3253184
Spoiler contains a potential spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Err, too far fetched for me, honestly. After all Grimm and Red Hood have been through together, why wouldn't she desire to have a form of connection with him? With every constant bullshit thrown at them, and the fact that she
you can understand her momentary desperation with this scene.

Red Hood being "not" Red Hood cheapens the impact of the true ending, and there's no indication that she's another form of TCO in any of the games. You're reaching too much, me thinks.

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Err, too far fetched for me, honestly. After all Grimm and Red Hood have been through together, why wouldn't she desire to have a form of connection with him? With every constant bullshit thrown at them, and the fact that she
you can understand her momentary desperation with this scene.

Red Hood being "not" Red Hood cheapens the impact of the true ending, and there's no indication that she's another form of TCO in any of the games. You're reaching too much, me thinks.
Knowing that she is dying makes even less sense for her desire to have kids:
1) Health risk for her and her kid regarding her state.
2) She will potentially die before giving birth.

All in all, this situation is suspicious if not obvious. Perhaps only in this case that was not Red Hood? Not sure how to interpret it.

Also I'm finding her ability to breath under water strange, since Carpenter needed a diving suit for that (you can even see oxygen cylinders on his back and air coming out from one of his feet).

Makes sense?

Also talking Poro that could talk only in Red Hood's dream/nightmare... but why here? Whatever I guess...

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Gterus

Nov 24, 2018
Knowing that she is dying makes even less sense for her desire to have kids:
1) Health risk for her and her kid regarding her state.
2) She will potentially die before giving birth.

All in all, this situation is suspicious if not obvious. Perhaps only in this case that was not Red Hood? Not sure how to interpret it.

Also I'm finding her ability to breath under water strange, since Carpenter needed a diving suit for that (you can even see oxygen cylinders on his back and air coming out from one of his feet).

Makes sense?

Also talking Poro that could talk only in Red Hood's dream/nightmare... but why here? Whatever I guess...
Like I said, it's a moment of desperation for Red Hood. It doesn't have to be logical for both of them, nor should it matter if they would conceive a child or not.

You may interpret her actions here as strange, but if you regard their time together, this was meant to be a brief respite for both of them.

Even Grimm knows the absurdity of the situation. Not because it's suspicious, but because he understands the genuine feelings between him and Red Hood, even if he could not stop to search for Alice.

TCO's form of love is sickeningly sweet and affectionate, but obsessive to the point of madness. You won't see that with Red Hood, but you'll know she values your companionship, especially because of this event. I'm a bit miffed you would interpret this scene this way, but I guess that's your own interpretation.

About the underwater trips, wouldn't the same logic apply to Grimm, then? How is he able to breathe underwater without the equipment needed?

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Like I said, it's a moment of desperation for Red Hood. It doesn't have to be logical for both of them, nor should it matter if they would conceive a child or not.

You may interpret her actions here as strange, but if you regard their time together, this was meant to be a brief respite for both of them.
If something doesn't make sense, then something is wrong and/or you are missing something. Her motivation makes no sense, since even if child was born, no one would look after it, especially regarding the world they are in. It's genuine absurd.
All in all this desperation sounds like a farce and there are more logical reasons to not believe it.

She has Poro. Doesn't make sense.

Even Grimm knows the absurdity of the situation. Not because it's suspicious, but because he understands the genuine feelings between him and Red Hood, even if he could not stop to search for Alice.
They are only comrades. Red Hood only lets Grimm take her body when it's necessary, because she has Poro and because Grimm is stupid broken fuckstud. Though she'd not let Grimm rape her in BS1, once again strange behavior in BS2.

TCO's form of love is sickeningly sweet and affectionate, but obsessive to the point of madness. You won't see that with Red Hood, but you'll know she values your companionship, especially because of this event. I'm a bit miffed you would interpret this scene this way, but I guess that's your own interpretation.

About the underwater trips, wouldn't the same logic apply to Grimm, then? How is he able to breathe underwater without the equipment needed?

Last edited:

Gterus

Nov 24, 2018
If something doesn't make sense, then something is wrong and/or you are missing something. Her motivation makes no sense, since even if child was born, no one would look after it, especially regarding the world they are in. It's genuine absurd.
All in all this desperation sounds like a farce and there are more logical reasons to not believe it.

She has Poro. Doesn't make sense.

They are only comrades. Red Hood only lets Grimm take her body when it's necessary, because she has Poro and because Grimm is stupid broken fuckstud. Though she'd not let Grimm rape her in BS1, once again strange behavior in BS2.

Why wouldn't it make sense? This was one of the few moments where Red Hood shows her vulnerability -- both Grimm and her knows how absurd the notion of conceiving a child. But again, it's not about breeding, lust, or Red Hood being potentially sussy -- she just wants to make genuine memories with Grimm the way she knows how.

Red Hood has been shown multiple times in the games that she regards Grimm more than just a companion, though? I'd agree that in BS1, she'll never agree to Grimm assaulting her (especially when they just met). About Poro, why wouldn't she care for Grimm like she would for Poro?

Their relationship progress over time, as evident in:
Point is, there is absolutely a reason for Red Hood to honestly want a child with Grimm. Both sides know its futile, but what's stopping them from trying? It's one of few moments of affection they can give and say to each other, why reduce it to something "suspicious" and not acknowledge the fact that Grimm and Red Hood do care more than friends and comrades would for each other?

Last edited:

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Why wouldn't it make sense? This was one of the few moments where Red Hood shows her vulnerability -- both Grimm and her knows how absurd the notion of conceiving a child. But again, it's not about breeding, lust, or Red Hood being potentially sussy -- she just wants to make genuine memories with Grimm the way she knows how.

Red Hood has been shown multiple times in the games that she regards Grimm more than just a companion, though? I'd agree that in BS1, she'll never agree to Grimm assaulting her (especially when they just met). About Poro, why wouldn't she care for Grimm like she would for Poro?
She knows Poro for longer and he is the only one who can truly "comfort" Red Hood. That was in Red Riding Woods and BS1. And I don't see a reason why would that change.

Black Souls 1: After killing all fairy tales with her being the last one, she laments the fact that she though Grimm was different and was so sullen in her fight that she even discourages Poro to fight back. (correction: this was more of the fact she learns that she's just a character in a fairy tale, the other scene happened at Hotel Poseidon.)
In her Ending/True Ending, she lives with Grimm for quite a while before searching for the mastermind behind BS1. It's hard to believe they'll not be more than comrades by that point.
1) Every character starts to trust Grimm when he gives them enough souls. It's only rational to trust someone who makes you stronger. Though only characters with a pride fighting back in Hotel Poseidon. Red Hood can't be prideful regarding that she worked as prostitute until Grimm gave her enough souls to fight for him.
2) In the ending Red Hood leaves with Poro, leaving Grimm behind, for no reason, regarding that he is even stronger than her. What a relationship! What a trust! In the continuation of the ending (people call it bad ending for some reason, triggered by Leaf's ring) she never returns back. Ditched.

Point is, there is absolutely a reason for Red Hood to honestly want a child with Grimm. Both sides know its futile, but what's stopping them from trying? It's one of few moments of affection they can give and say to each other, why reduce it to something "suspicious" and not acknowledge the fact that Grimm and Red Hood do care more than friends and comrades would for each other?
Absurd. Your love for a shell that looks like Red Hood is too inconvenient. Be calm. Once Toro finishes Red Dead Hood you'll see that Mabel captured Red Hood's soul from the BS1. And Red Hood must complete challenges in order for her soul to wake up in Chaos Dungeon. She will experience a world of her memories. (It's only a prediction)

I never said anything about TCO having a single personality, though? I am referring to the TCO by the time we started the game -- to paraphrase Mabel: The trickster known as the Crawling One has utterly lost their mind in playing the role of Alice. TCO by the time BS2 starts has already become that obsessive gf that only knows how to stalk and drown you with their love. The master manipulator at appeared at the end of Ending D in BS1 is already mad and gone.
I don't think that Prickett can be manipulated at will by TCO at this point -- given that she already broke off from the collective. Otherwise, her plan with Mabel and Node to set Grimm free wouldn't work, and she'll never be able to guide Grimm out of the dream in Ending H if TCO still has control over her.

Fucking hell... I need someone who knows lore well and read the last spoiler "Very suspicious suggestion"

Last edited:

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
God, these convos are dumb, how can you want someone who understands the lore well when you're the only person in this 430 page thread who misunderstands/overthinks everything in it. Imo what you're really looking for is someone who'll read your stuff and go "Damn, he's onto something", you're not.

Red Hood isn't TCO, she literally tells you in the scene why she wants to do what she wants, she isn't the first person in fiction to have a reason like this and it's not weird either, her dying at 20 has nothing to with her health so there wouldn't be any problems for the baby. And she wouldn't die before it either because she knows how much time she has left.

One of the biggset flaws of your claim is that Red Hood is LITERALLY the only character who isn't a monster in SEN 0.

Her breathing underwater is also in RHW, such as many other things that contradict everything you've mentioned, but I'm not sure you played it considering you actually think this to be true.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
God, these convos are dumb, how can you want someone who understands the lore well when you're the only person in this entire thread who misunderstands/overthinks everything in it. Imo what you're really looking for is someone who'll read your stuff and go "Damn, he's onto something", you're not.
You are making a "Boy who cried wolf" out of me, but didn't I warn when I made most likely wrong theories?
Being biased is not effective.

Red Hood isn't TCO, she literally tells you in the scene why she wants to do what she wants, she isn't the first person in fiction to have a reason like this and it's not weird either, her dying at 20 has nothing to with her health so there wouldn't be any problems for the baby. And she wouldn't die before it either because she knows how much time she has left.
She was already most likely dying when she tried to pull off Grimm at the ending H. There was no time to bear children.

Her breathing underwater is also in RHW
Oh, thanks for clarification.

The biggest flaw, but not the only one, of your claim is that Red Hood is LITERALLY the only character who isn't a monster in SEN 0.
Though she is a monster at >0 SEN when you first meet her. And she is "invisible" afterwards, similar too Cheshire but if SEN is >0. Should SEN affect her at all? I wonder...
Victoria was unaffected for example.

EDIT:

Also important detail. TCO expects you to notice that little sister Alice, daughter Alice and mother Alice are not true Alices. And what do you need to uncover that?
1) You need to get a hint from snow man made by Jabberwock (TCO's toy that he patched), that you don't need to choose Alice in the beginning.
2) Memories of Alice (most likely produced by TCO, since TCO met all that places where memories resides)
3) Leaf's ring (Another toy of TCO, regarding F ending)
4) RED HOOD BABY, you need to meet her at least 10 times.
Only then TCO let you choose himself, Alice Liddell.

Last edited:

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
You are making a "Boy who cried wolf" out of me, but didn't I warn when I made most likely wrong theories?
Being biased is not effective.
I don't think you understand what "biased" means, what you're saying is irrelevant to what I'm complaining about you.

She was already most likely dying when she tried to pull off Grimm at the ending H. There was no time to bear children.
She wasn't, again, it's not an health issue "she'll die at 20" is how her character was written to be, it's not "starts dying" nor "will get a deathly disease".

Though she is a monster at >0 SEN when you first meet her. And she is "invisible" afterwards, similar too Cheshire but if SEN is >0. Should SEN affect her at all? I wonder...
Victoria was unaffected for example.
Victoria is irrelevant because she's neither a outer one nor a human, she's a violence demon, a monster, much like Meryphillia who's also unnafected by it, and so is every other interactible monster-NPC you meet.
On the topic of humans, every human corpse you find throughout wonderland also "turns invisible". RH isn't special in that regard.

Altough that could just be part of the game mechanic too rather than being lore-tied.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
I don't think you understand what "biased" means, what you're saying is irrelevant to what I'm complaining about you.
By "biased" I meant believing in something beforehand, like people didn't believe the boy who made jokes. Perhaps translator fucked me up a little.

She wasn't, again, it's not an health issue "she'll die at 20" is how her character was written to be, it's not "starts dying" nor "will get a deathly disease".
It can be interpreted in many ways. People can become ill at 18 and weakened enough to be bedridden until death at 20. It's not certain in her case, though regarding how weak she is in BS2 comparing to BS1, I can feel that she is dying and she felt that too

EDIT: Oh wait. .

Victoria is irrelevant because she's neither a outer one nor a human, she's a violence demon.
On the topic of human, every other human corpse you find throughout wonderland also "turns invisible". RH isn't special in that regard.
So Red Hood is dead? Only corpses "turn invisible" and Cheshire, who is nor dead nor alive, who is Cheshire and not Cheshire and who is Dinah and not Dinah. Hmm... they both was saved by Node. Hmm... they also appear in similar places... Hmm...

Last edited:

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
By "biased" I meant believing in something beforehand, like people didn't believe the boy who made jokes. Perhaps translator fucked me up a little.
That isn't the definition of bias, to be biased is prefer someone/something over someone else/something else unfairly, since I'm only talking about your theories and not comparing them to someone else's theory, there's nothing for me to be biased on.

It can be interpreted in many ways. People can become ill at 18 and weakened enough to be bedridden until death at 20. It's not certain in her case, though regarding how weak she is in BS2 comparing to BS1, I can feel that she is dying and she is felt that too
There's nothing to interpret here, Leaf tells you how things are straight to your face.

And whatever do you even mean by weaker? As a partner, she's stronger than in BS1.
As an enemy for End F her stats are far higher too, so...?

This, too, is irrelevant in the end because it's a gameplay feature. There's nothing meantioning her stats/strenght canonically either so the only possible conclusion you could take on that regard is that she's probably a more experienced fighter than before.

So Red Hood is dead? Only corpses "turn invisible" and Cheshire, who is nor dead nor alive, who is Cheshire and not Cheshire and who is Dinah and not Dinah. Hmm... they both was saved by Node. Hmm...
I didn't say she was dead, I said human corpses "turn invisible", it's the fact they are human not that they are corpses, there aren't any other humans alive thoughout the game iirc.

Wether she actually is or not will probably have to wait until DRH

Last edited:

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
That isn't the definition of bias, to be biased is prefer someone/something over someone else/something else unfairly, since I'm only talking about your theories and not comparing them to someone else's theory, there's nothing for me to be biased on.
You should read them before arguing. You definitely ignored the last one. Unfair!

There's nothing to interpret here, Leaf tells you how things are straight to your face.

And whatever do you even mean by weaker? As a partner, she's stronger than in BS1.
As an enemy for End F her stats are far higher too, so...?

This, too, is irrelevant in the end because it's a gameplay feature. There's nothing meantioning her stats/strenght canonically either so the only possible conclusion you could take on that regard is that she's probably a more experienced fighter than before.
Never mind, Mary Sue told that and Red Hood knew that.
Also, since Grimm achieved everything in BS1, Red Hood should be at her maximum level I guess. On the other hand we see very weak Grimm/Carroll at the beginning for some reason. Hmm...

I didn't say she was dead, I said human corpses "turn invisible", it's the fact they are human not that they are corpses, there aren't any other humans alive thoughout the game iirc.
But you were correct that only corpses "turn invisible", but also Cheshire if 1< SEN and Red Hood if >0 SEN. Though you see her as a monster at first for some reason...
Simple explanation: because of Node. She made them visit missing time and turned to not exist? Hmm... don't like simple explanations, and Cheshire can't be trusted completely. She lies sometimes, like everyone. What do you think?

EDIT: I forgot about some enemies that appear when 1< SEN. Hmm... how can that be explained...

Wether she actually is or not will probably have to wait until DRH
Agree, but speculating is fun. I started to enjoy doing it after Higurashi.

Last edited:

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
While i do not have the energy to correct some stuff. Because it feels like the language barrier is unbreakable.
Plus as i posted last time the last 400+ pages have a vast amount of information/resources to read up on the lore & hidden connnections for true "insight".

"SEN"

Last edited:

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
While i do not have the energy to correct some stuff. Because it feels like the language barrier is unbreakable.
Plus as i posted last time the last 400+ pages have a vast amount of information/resources to read up on the lore & hidden connnections for true "insight".

"SEN"
I remember it, I just want to collect as many information as possible.
It makes SENse that SEN determines Grimm's perception of the Dream and when SEN is <1, almost every character is saying gibberish, like TCO. (perhaps important detail)
Mabel said that it takes a great effort for Outer One's to make their words understandable for a human.
You can also see how much tainted the soul of characters is at 1< SEN, yet someone said that it is possible to make impenetrable illusion.

Hmm...

So SEN is Grimm's affinity towards Outer One's perception, perhaps exclusively to TCO's since it is now his turn to play. Perhaps it is true that SEN relates to affinity towards TCO's intended perception of the Dream for Grimm. TCO's red eyed keepers telling Grimm literally to press a famous button FUCK GO BACK, to return SEN points.

Though you can see differently colored eyes when 1< SEN. If TCO's eyes are red, Node - yellow, Mabel's - blue, whom eyes are green? I thought it was TCO's, but now...

Though, once again, I don't understand why Grimm was supposed to see Red Hood as a monster if SEN is positive, since TCO, in my opinion, intended to see Grimm interacting with Red Hood. Why? Because TCO is happy when Grimm finally not chooses three Alices in the opening, and this is important in order for TCO to meet Grimm. And what is the reason to place keepers, if they are only demotivating to be at positive SEN? If this is TCO's game, it's quite dumb, or was it vice versa, very smart of him?

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
I think I should do the same...I listen to this games Soundtrack any chance I get for years, yet can't bring myself to relive the Playing Experience. Have you seen how more widespread this games become? Used to be hard to lookup, now its a literal topic and has its own Tags on Social Media Platforms.
Since the game is long, I don't blame you getting cold feet at starting NG again.
Just think of it like you giving Grimm some respite he deserves instead of have to do another cycle ;v
Then again, play it like however you want, it's your game, follow ppl way of doing thing will transform it into a chore.

I do have some conflicting feel about the game getting popular, one side it's good that Toro is getting praises and sales he's absolutely worthy of, another side is like Fear and Hunger, Undertale , It can attractive bunch of weirdos and kinda ruin the fandom that I want to stay away from. So far F95 fans of the game are pretty chill and fun to have conversation with.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes