4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

curtloadblower

Apr 22, 2018
nah i want to experience the game ima try and reinstall. Also i notice when i try to watch the tea party movie the game also crashes.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Anyone knows how to beat cinderella?
She reflects and counters so you need to use attacks that can't be countered, like miranda's axe basic attack or the iai slash of the kishingatana. If it's a skill that can't miss, it probably can't be countered either.

lordfire07

Sep 6, 2019
100% Walkthrough:
No DLC unfortunately...
So following that walkthrough it makes reference to a liddell cemetery cave in the 2nd visit to the area. Does anybody happen to know where that is and what I'm missing to access it? I see a bloodstain that says to look left carefully but I still don't see it.
There's no mention of a cave in the map that's elsewhere in this thread. At least not one linked to liddell cemetery

Yamainui351

Aug 3, 2021
So following that walkthrough it makes reference to a liddell cemetery cave in the 2nd visit to the area. Does anybody happen to know where that is and what I'm missing to access it? I see a bloodstain that says to look left carefully but I still don't see it.
There's no mention of a cave in the map that's elsewhere in this thread. At least not one linked to liddell cemetery
I think they meant the cave in the map to the left (Pond of Bloody Tears)- there's the corresponding ring and dark matter enemy.

irithal

Jun 29, 2020
Ok someone please tell me how the fuck to get to the third dlc. I have it installed but I have no idea where to go.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Ok someone please tell me how the fuck to get to the third dlc. I have it installed but I have no idea where to go.
Complete G ending, talk to Mabel, go to Carroll River (near the elevator to Ox Ward University). There's a narrow detour to the right you must take. Use the boat to access third DLC.

Secretmanguy

Feb 29, 2020
You'll go to the Carroll River Bonfire, walk straight down the tiny bridge, then left and go up as soon as you see another tiny bridge with a bunch of trees. Walk past them and keep going up and along a long bridge. Take the only path that allows you to keep going up until you enter another section where two new enemies will be seen. Ignore or fight them, but take the right path that goes through trees until you see a boat, interact with it. You'll be taken to the hidden snow garden. Make sure your SEN is 100 or above and walk up to find a door, enter. Then you'll be in the DLC.

Justaboringperson

May 20, 2020
100% Walkthrough:
No DLC unfortunately...
Based on the walkthrough, it said I should meet a familiar NPC while walking on the bridge in Lutwidge Town and also having below 0 sen, but so far I haven't met the NPC that I suppose to see. Did I do something wrong?

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes