4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Relic Burwyz

Dec 20, 2023
Does anyone have a fix for the crashes that occur during movie theater in Queensland and from viewing the scenes from the bears in Winterbell? I have searched the forum, yet I can't find a direct answer.
In my experience, it should fix itself.
Did you try reinstalling?

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
Does anyone have a fix for the crashes that occur during movie theater in Queensland and from viewing the scenes from the bears in Winterbell? I have searched the forum, yet I can't find a direct answer.
In my experience, it should fix itself.
Did you try reinstalling?
These crashes are pretty unpredictable - but what usually works for me is playing the game in Japanese locale via Locale Emulator.

These crashes also seem to be more likely to happen if the game was extracted in English instead of Japanese (press Ctrl+E in WinRAR, click 'Japanese', and then just extract).

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
So, 4 years have passed. I remember playing this and get depressed for awhile. Is the DLC worth it? Last time I played there were no DLCs
Short answer: Yes, especially if you enjoyed A-G endings.

Long answer: The 3 DLCs add following content;

1)Chaos Dungeon. A Dungeon Crawler where you can get all the items you missed from failed quests besides keyitems. It also includes unique boss encounters exclusive to it. Not only does it add additional lore viva the skulllanterns but you can encounter old boss characters from BS1 as well. ALSO "Mabel~"

2)Deep Sea. New underwater section to explore. Creepy as fuck in the deeper levels. Enjoy aquamarine horror.

3)Winterbell/Ending H. Adds a new ending + area. On the same unique level like the back-end endings G & F.
Additional NPCs, new quests, items & minor spoiler short visual novel section.
I would even say ending H/Winterbell is the most kino/peak Toro has created so far.

Reactions: BlackElite
Aug 20, 2021
ok... i'm following the guide to the t but now i've hit my first roadblock it says after the SLAUGHTERHOUSE to traval back to linddell graveyard and enter the cave but... what cave there are only three ways to go and none of them go to a cave (hell one of them is a fog wall.
so if anyone knows where the cave is would be grand.

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
ok... i'm following the guide to the t but now i've hit my first roadblock it says after the SLAUGHTERHOUSE to traval back to linddell graveyard and enter the cave but... what cave there are only three ways to go and none of them go to a cave (hell one of them is a fog wall.
so if anyone knows where the cave is would be grand.
That part of the guide is poorly written.

What it means is "head left from the bonfire, enter the Pond of Bloody Tears, and then head into that cave/tunnel/underground area there".

Whoever wrote the guide left out the step of going back to that pond of blood area, and people have been looking for caves in the Liddell Graveyard ever since.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Short answer: Yes, especially if you enjoyed A-G endings.

Long answer: The 3 DLCs add following content;

1)Chaos Dungeon. A Dungeon Crawler where you can get all the items you missed from failed quests besides keyitems. It also includes unique boss encounters exclusive to it. Not only does it add additional lore viva the skulllanterns but you can encounter old boss characters from BS1 as well. ALSO "Mabel~"

2)Deep Sea. New underwater section to explore. Creepy as fuck in the deeper levels. Enjoy aquamarine horror.

3)Winterbell/Ending H. Adds a new ending + area. On the same unique level like the back-end endings G & F.
Additional NPCs, new quests, items & minor spoiler short visual novel section.
I would even say ending H/Winterbell is the most kino/peak Toro has created so far.
Alright, thank you for the lengthy explanation, I truly appreciate it. And because of that, I'm sold! It's time to enter hell again. This time I hope I can cherish my own daughter again... Not falling into insanity

Reactions: Omnom88
Aug 20, 2021
That part of the guide is poorly written.

What it means is "head left from the bonfire, enter the Pond of Bloody Tears, and then head into that cave/tunnel/underground area there".

Whoever wrote the guide left out the step of going back to that pond of blood area, and people have been looking for caves in the Liddell Graveyard ever since.
thanks you luna glad i'm not the only one that didn't know where it was.

also shouldn't the guide be updated for the dlcs since there is a new ending in the winterbell dlc?

Reactions: Lunarius

gretcyborg

Feb 15, 2020
Does anyone know the requirements for G ending? Got all fairy tales, yet I can't chose the G ending path during the NG+ alice selection. (pretty sure I followed the guide as indicated)

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
Does anyone know the requirements for G ending? Got all fairy tales, yet I can't chose the G ending path during the NG+ alice selection. (pretty sure I followed the guide as indicated)
Fairy tales dont matter for BS2 its a side quest for Node.

BS2 G/F checklist:
-Meet Red Hood at least 10 times at different bornfires
-Find all 6 Alice memory fragments
-Get the Leaf Ring
-All of the above in the same loop. Then trigger any ending
-If all of that is fullfilled on the NG+ if you press your cancel button the back end route should trigger.
-Also dont skip the opening during that it has to play out. Then you have to press the cancel button when the option to chose a Alice shows up.

gretcyborg

Feb 15, 2020
Fairy tales dont matter for BS2 its a side quest for Node.

BS2 G/F checklist:
-Meet Red Hood at least 10 times at different bornfires
-Find all 6 Alice memory fragments
-Get the Leaf Ring
-All of the above in the same loop. Then trigger any ending
-If all of that is fullfilled on the NG+ if you press your cancel button the back end route should trigger.
-Also dont skip the opening during that it has to play out. Then you have to press the cancel button when the option to chose a Alice shows up.
Thank you.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes