4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Considering how easy it is to bypass things like pw or 2fa if you can grab a session token/cookies. Yeah........just a friendly reminder dont click his links....or for the future watch out what you click in the BS2 thread. :HideThePain:
PS: Because i didnt take a screenshot take it with a grain of salt. What threw me off. The sharkteeth anime girl account IF i remember that correctly was from 2019. Either way its super sus.
If you look into common guy post history to like nov 2023, you see he stops posting around there and silent boy makes first post and posts regularly after that, up until around mid dec of same year, then common guy comes back and silent boy stops posting until his first post in this thread, conveniently commenting towards common guy. Also silent boy is clearly a "character" profile. All posts start with elipses with similar writing. It is definitely an alt account of his and not stolen one.

Varjnasiroa

Dec 7, 2018
The more I read this guy's post, the deeper my sanity sunk to the abyss. Dude certainly enlightens by spreading insanity about. I would accuse him of being Cthulhu's chosen speaker, mainly due to how eloquent he is in this methodical madness.

Also, my assumption regarding Dead Red Hood timeline was taken under the lack of clarity regarding the timeframe between Ending G and H. By all means, what we know regarding her remaining lifespan was vomited off a well known liar's mouth. Though, assuming that is truth, it is likely that a year has passed at outside world in between the events of Red's attempt to bail Grimm out. Heck, we don't even know how long Grimm stayed in the Crawling Girls Hell after absorbing Grand Guignol.

This, combined how Lindameia seemingly met her before coming to Winterbell, points out to a possible story regarding how she spent the remainder of her life.

feelmyraf

Apr 10, 2020
The more I read this guy's post, the deeper my sanity sunk to the abyss. Dude certainly enlightens by spreading insanity about. I would accuse him of being Cthulhu's chosen speaker, mainly due to how eloquent he is in this methodical madness.

Also, my assumption regarding Dead Red Hood timeline was taken under the lack of clarity regarding the timeframe between Ending G and H. By all means, what we know regarding her remaining lifespan was vomited off a well known liar's mouth. Though, assuming that is truth, it is likely that a year has passed at outside world in between the events of Red's attempt to bail Grimm out. Heck, we don't even know how long Grimm stayed in the Crawling Girls Hell after absorbing Grand Guignol.

This, combined how Lindameia seemingly met her before coming to Winterbell, points out to a possible story regarding how she spent the remainder of her life.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bornybirl

May 16, 2018
I think almost every character you can make a covenant with in this game is pretty cool and kind in their own way, and I'm willing to die on that hill, but there's a few exceptions. Maid Victoria isn't one of those exceptions despite her desire to maim and kill every man she comes across 'cuz she reminds me of my boyfriend, especially in this scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
GG is a outer one/god/great one/whatever created from when Mary Sue had her power stripped from her by Node and Prickett (presumably, the text in game only says red and white queen but these two are the most likely candidates for those roles). It's literally her power given form as an outer one so no other great one could use it against another and seems to have memories from its time as Mary Sue's power. The library at the chaos dungeon describes it as mechanical and there is the gear motif ever present (brain gear, gear bgm in dlc 3, gears present in phase 6 of GG, gear of madness). It is/was used by crawling one, to create and maintain wonderland. It's believed that GG is the reason loops even happen (hence why after it is dead in H end, you are returned to the title screen instead of the library).

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
If you look into common guy post history to like nov 2023, you see he stops posting around there and silent boy makes first post and posts regularly after that, up until around mid dec of same year, then common guy comes back and silent boy stops posting until his first post in this thread, conveniently commenting towards common guy. Also silent boy is clearly a "character" profile. All posts start with elipses with similar writing. It is definitely an alt account of his and not stolen one.
Thanks for the info. Overall a very weird situation but being vigilant about these things on the seven sea`s is never bad.

bornybirl

May 16, 2018
Uni is a bioessentialist bitch who would probably castrate intersex people. Leiden, despite her extreme SMT Chaos Route-ass beliefs, is clearly the superior choice.

Dmonk66

Nov 21, 2018
Does anyone have a fix for the crashes that occur during movie theater in Queensland and from viewing the scenes from the bears in Winterbell? I have searched the forum, yet I can't find a direct answer.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
What's the error message? Do you have both video files (ya6vq-bvs2.ogg and ノイズ .ogv)?

dude with the arson

May 11, 2020
Finally did as much as I can in-game. What a hell of a ride.

Didn't think I would come to love Mary Ann/Sue as much as I did while playing through the entire series, yet here I am.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
You get cannon by recruiting sinbad dream spirit to help against the boat boss in fish market and then, without changing screens, go back towards the entrance of the boss and there is a chest there with the cannon in it. If you leave the screen without getting the cannon, you'll have to look for it in the chaos dungeon, from at least depth 5.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes