4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Al-Hazrad

Feb 11, 2024
yes considering your shit at it
It saddens me that my hard work is being so undervalued, but I'll continue regardless, because I love Black Souls. Though I must apologize for letting this love drive me a little insane in my "previous incarnations". It was hard to contain my excitement and endless generation of ideas. But as I said before, I have no desire to create mad theories. Once I "incarnated" as Abdul Alhazred, I had only one wish, to share my honest thoughts and continue my work.

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
But as I said before, I have no desire to create mad theories.
could of fooled me almost every post you made were mad, no scratch that sad theories or posts trying to build a rep as someone else so you could avoid the heat and get validation for creating theories, which would never work cause you would out yourself directly or out yourself by writing theories as all your theories are equally shit somehow

also if your trying to simply compile info why are you trying to add more info in when it's completely unnecessary

now I would love to continue this conversation as I have recently found great enjoyment in simply putting you down after going though the five stages of annoyment and reaching enlightenment but out of respect for the thread I unkindly ask you to stop, go outside, touch grass and get some help

Al-Hazrad

Feb 11, 2024
could of fooled me almost every post you made were mad
Despite them being mad, I really believed in them at the moment of posting. You could blame my lack of knowledge at that time, but don't you dare thinking of me as of jest. Questioning my love to Black Souls is off limits.

also if your trying to simply compile info why are you trying to add more info in when it's completely unnecessary
Because there is always a knowledge I lack of, while also questions and theories I like to discuss. For example, did you know that the world will not end just because Azathoth will wake up? Because he is not dreaming of the world. That son of a bitch was created by Elder Gods as a slave, along with Ubbo-Sathla (his twin brother). But they rebelled, lost and were punished. Azathoth was exiled into primordial chaos, beyond the physical universe (from which he will reborn later), and Ubbo-Sathla was exiled into deep underground realm of grey-litten Y’qaa.

now I would love to continue this conversation as I have recently found great enjoyment in simply putting you down after going though the five stages of annoyment and reaching enlightenment but out of respect for the thread I unkindly ask you to stop, go outside, touch grass and get some help
I'm no longer a person you can laugh at. Get lost in Harlot's box.

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
Despite them being mad, I really believed in them at the moment of posting.
this is the issue your not fact checking before posting or even thinking if you did they would not exist

Because there is always a knowledge I lack of, while also questions and theories I like to discuss. For example, did you know that the world will not end just because Azathoth will wake up? Because he is not dreaming of the world. That son of a bitch was created by Elder Gods as a slave, along with Ubbo-Sathla (his twin brother). But they rebelled, lost and were punished. Azathoth was exiled into primordial chaos, beyond the physical universe (from which he will reborn later), and Ubbo-Sathla was exiled into deep underground realm of grey-litten Y’qaa.
questions? where are the questions all I see is theories and this one is so out scope as the games may differ due to creative liberty's azathoth has only been mentioned not properly introduced or shown, so this is worth nothing

I'm no longer a person you can laugh at. Get lost in Harlot's box.
watch me, even if I can't i'm still laughing at your existence and absolutely bad smooth brain ideas

Al-Hazrad

Feb 11, 2024
None taken, I'm here to make everyone's souls a little more grey~!

I got too emotionally invested in the characters and connected with too many of them, so my dumb ass has to cope somehow.
It doesn't look dumb at all! I was just not prepared to feel my soul become less tainted.
Alice?

• Red Heart
Reactions: bornybirl

Al-Hazrad

Feb 11, 2024
For example, the scene where you make love with Dormouse implies that she assumes Wonderland is what she sees when she's awake
I don't want to ruin your SENsual perception of Wonderland, but Tsathoggua is... nevermind... :)

I'd assume they have more awareness of their nature than someone like Dodo
Don't underestimate Dodo's awareness. Read her text more carefully.

help Bill with their self-esteem, and get the Great Old Ones some basic education about queer people.
Are you sure that Bill would be happy just imitating woman? I remember some guy IRL that tried to do the same. He couldn't live like a proper woman for obvious reasons, while having mental instability and split personality.

*sigh*

And why it is happened? Because his masculinity was always questioned by people around him, so in order to ease the discomfort, he just gave up and perceived himself as a woman (without even thinking about it, as if it was his choice). I won't tell you what I did to him, but he is no longer confused with his sex anymore and perceives himself correctly as a man, feeling way better and more confident. Though, it was a hard and long way, for both of us...

Just a small thought of mine:
How likely will Dead Red Hood to take place between Ending G and H?
Why do you think it will take a place between endings G and H?

Al-Hazrad

Feb 11, 2024
I must apologize for posting more than one messages in a row, but Mary Sue is not Nug nor Yeb, she is probably , the first god to awake and her goal is to orchestrate awakening of the old gods.
Nug and Yeb are Tweedledee and Tweedledum. You can do with this information whatever you want :sleep:

Kyahahaha~

With this I also declare abstinence from further posting, until I finish something. But I will be watching you intently, while inhaling some spirits...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

гwwe@gw·@╦w╢k@вifvq·K

Last edited:

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
>Ignores the fact the twins are Grimm's kids
>Forgets that Nub and Yeb are born from Shub (Baphomet) and Yog (Mabel)

Don't even bother trying to reply to me, I finally decided to read something from you only to find out it's the same shit as always, another alt to the ignore list

Gterus

Nov 24, 2018
4th alt apparently. Plus the dozens of cross-reference links over time made my paranoia act up regarding hidden phising links.
So finding out about the alt accounts didnt help my suspicion regarding a potential social engineering attempt viva lore talks.

In general on the web you cant count on "honor among thieves".
Huh, he's still here? No wonder there's lines of text in these pages I won't even bother to read that much. At this point, why bother with the alts if everyone can recognize his insanity lmao

Al-Hazrad

Feb 11, 2024
*sigh*

I wanted to make the last post really last one, but one not very smart person will make me look bad if I just ignore it.

1) I'm not ignoring anything. If I remember correctly, gods can't create their own avatars that would be similar to a human (they are too powerful and have problems with limiting their power), but they can possess other creatures.

1.5) If you accuse me of being stupid, saying "Have you seen Yog-Sothoth? She made her own avatar and promised to made even better!".

*sigh*

Yog-Sothoth's magnum opus is the Old King.

The one who made bodies for gods was probably Mary Sue. Being one of the weakest gods, she was able to control her creative power better than anyone god. Just for that reason she was able to create more or less normal looking Gardens. Compare it to Chaotic Garden of Yog-Sothoth.

2) Grimm's kids are perfect for that. Why do gods even need to enter them? To procreate with Grimm or play love stories obviously.

3) It doesn't contradict with what I have written about Nug and Yeb using bodies of Tweedledee and Tweedledum. Also, despite a physical body of the twin being killed, their spirit/soul still exist and can enter a new body. Regarding that they are super connected, it's possible to see them together, twin abominations, always together, no matter what.

*sigh*

Was it really worth trying to explain my "mad" mind, being just simply difficult to understand due to complexity, depth and excess of creativity...

*siiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*

"I'm but a figure on an endless chessboard, a figure with a label "Mad".

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
Huh, he's still here? No wonder there's lines of text in these pages I won't even bother to read that much. At this point, why bother with the alts if everyone can recognize his insanity lmao

Around the 420-437 pages. When Al-Hazrad was still posting as Common Guy(now renamed).
In hindsight i should have made a screenshot because now its deleted. Plus its none of my buisness how many alt accounts someone has. Just like everyone else here i am a hermit on my mountain of degeneracy. With a fondness of Black Souls/Toro`s games.
However the posts they made was in this order.

CommonGuy: Humans are

Silent Boy:so easily

?????(forgot their name but it had a anime girl face with sharkteeth): deceived~

With the usual full color lines.
During that time i didnt think much of it. It was weird yeah........however.........if you think about it.

Is it really just someone who made several alt accounts over the years...........
Or rather someone who cracked these accounts for whatever purposes. (If you can gain access to a admin/uploader account you could infect dozens of unaware people.)
Plus the dozens of links from them....made my red flags go off. Then ofc they gone radiosilent on Common Guy & went with Al-Hazrad.

I am just a nerd who loves to talk about Black Souls...........but man being around long enough on the internet.....i cant help but assume the worst. As in someone trying to bait us into clicking the links. Plus their post became more and more nonsensical or they just flat out repeated previous conversations when i still engaged with them as Common Guy.

I cant help but think they are trying to farm our accounts.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Around the 420-437 pages. When Al-Hazrad was still posting as Common Guy(now renamed).
In hindsight i should have made a screenshot because now its deleted. Plus its none of my buisness how many alt accounts someone has. Just like everyone else here i am a hermit on my mountain of degeneracy. With a fondness of Black Souls/Toro`s games.
However the posts they made was in this order.

CommonGuy: Humans are

Silent Boy:so easily

?????(forgot their name but it had a anime girl face with sharkteeth): deceived~

With the usual full color lines.
During that time i didnt think much of it. It was weird yeah........however.........if you think about it.

Is it really just someone who made several alt accounts over the years...........
Or rather someone who cracked these accounts for whatever purposes. (If you can gain access to a admin/uploader account you could infect dozens of unaware people.)
Plus the dozens of links from them....made my red flags go off. Then ofc they gone radiosilent on Common Guy & went with Al-Hazrad.

I am just a nerd who loves to talk about Black Souls...........but man being around long enough on the internet.....i cant help but assume the worst. As in someone trying to bait us into clicking the links. Plus their post became more and more nonsensical or they just flat out repeated previous conversations when i still engaged with them as Common Guy.

I cant help but think they are trying to farm our accounts.
Yes, I saw same thing and thought it was a bit weird guy who was hostile to him just prior then plays along like that.

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
Yes, I saw same thing and thought it was a bit weird guy who was hostile to him just prior then plays along like that.
Considering how easy it is to bypass things like pw or 2fa if you can grab a session token/cookies. Yeah........just a friendly reminder dont click his links....or for the future watch out what you click in the BS2 thread. :HideThePain:
PS: Because i didnt take a screenshot take it with a grain of salt. What threw me off. The sharkteeth anime girl account IF i remember that correctly was from 2019. Either way its super sus.

Last edited:

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
don't know if i'm the idiot your talking about but il take it with pride and do the job

I wanted to make the last post really last one, but one not very smart person will make me look bad if I just ignore it.

1) I'm not ignoring anything. If I remember correctly, gods can't create their own avatars that would be similar to a human (they are too powerful and have problems with limiting their power), but they can possess other creatures.

1.5) If you accuse me of being stupid, saying "Have you seen Yog-Sothoth? She made her own avatar and promised to made even better!".

Yog-Sothoth's magnum opus is the Old King.

The one who made bodies for gods was probably Mary Sue. Being one of the weakest gods, she was able to control her creative power better than anyone god. Just for that reason she was able to create more or less normal looking Gardens. Compare it to Chaotic Garden of Yog-Sothoth.
1 and 1.5 makes little sense as the gods can create anything as there y'know gods, the gods are just lazy and prideful why make a human body that's super fragile, weak and has problems handling their supreme powers, humans or anything including other gods is lesser than them. they really only try to do what they want so it isn't that far fetched that Mable now with a good reason makes a new body to meet with grim, also are you stupid Have you seen Yog-Sothoth? She made her own avatar and promised to made even better

2) Grimm's kids are perfect for that. Why do gods even need to enter them? To procreate with Grimm or play love stories obviously.

3) It doesn't contradict with what I have written about Nug and Yeb using bodies of Tweedledee and Tweedledum. Also, despite a physical body of the twin being killed, their spirit/soul still exist and can enter a new body. Regarding that they are super connected, it's possible to see them together, twin abominations, always together, no matter what.
2 is just pure shit as in wonderland they use their own body's but play the role the only reason why they appear like that is because of wonderlands perception fuckery, now before you say what about grims kids in winterbell or the alices that look like that no matter what sen you have well thats cus their completely lost or close to being lost in and becoming their roles that thier inhuman body's came to match.

3 is easy to disprove as mary sue is hinted at being one of the two and its a known thing that twins are better connected and have some sort of six sense regarding each other

Someone has to say that what is happening in the game and in the Lovecraftian lore is super duper different
it is because toro the author of black souls is simply taking inspiration from it and creative liberties are a thing that exists

also i checked his accounts history his alts only really have posts here in this thread

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes