4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
Hey guys, I'm trying to reach the hidden route, it says to go in a new cycle and press cancel when picking which Alice. Problem is, there's no cancel option for me, only those three. I tried pressing escape/x but it doesn't work...
Did you fullfill all the conditions? As in:
-Meet Red Hood at least 10 times.(Bornfires)
-Did you find all 6 Alice memory fragments?
-Leaf Ring
-All of the above in the same loop. Then trigger any ending
-If all of that is fullfilled on the NG+ if you press your cancel button the G end should trigger.
-Also dont skip the opening it has to play out. Then you have to press the cancel button when the option to chose a Alice shows up.

Last edited:

Al-Hazrad

Feb 11, 2024
White Rabbit = Black Rabbit
Almost the same words before being attacked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Node's progression from Black to White Rabbit.
Same phrase after spending souls.

If you enjoyed the theory, I can bring a new one, about TCO being dead, and Guignol just imitating him

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
What about Treponema? I remember it also interferes with the healing of enemies, and yet some bosses from DLC3 could heal through it...
It depends on the method used to heal. Weakness, the effect applied by treponoma, does not stop regeneration or hp drain. But there is three more types of hp recovery. Stat based healing, formula based healing, and scripted healing. I doubt it blocks the last one but you could easily test the first two. Florence's domain uses the same scripted effect as weakness to prevent healing (it just takes it a step further to reverse it). Grimm conveniently has access to both the above types of healing. Soul light is stat based, while green power and flask is formula based. It might also be based on the damage tag of the skill. In that case, green power is tagged as hp recovery, while flask has no tag at all.

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
Around 5-6 weeks ago i tried to download RRW as well. But same malicious warning.
Doesnt help that the thread owner is a deleted account.
Not sure if its a false alarm but i didnt want to take the risk.

Chuunikyou

Nov 21, 2020
What's is the lore in the newspaper & Leaf's radio in Liddell Family's VN seriously, we know that the newspaper is not what really happened so what is it? Also is Leaf's radio a piece of lore on creation of Grimm?
Screenshot_2024-02-22-21-15-26-94_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg Screenshot_2024-02-22-21-18-34-23_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg Screenshot_2024-02-22-21-19-00-81_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

Reactions: Al-Hazrad

Al-Hazrad

Feb 11, 2024
If I'm not mistaken, in the "Grimm Fairy Tales: Return to Wonderland", sacrificed three sisters in order to gain immortality.

And what happened to her you'd ask?
Yes, it's these beings:
Here is translation if you don't believe:
Are you suspecting something too?~

BUT WOULD YOU SUSPECT ME BEING OMGMLGPROGAMER?!

Last edited:

Chuunikyou

Nov 21, 2020
Wait
If I'm not mistaken, in the "Grimm Fairy Tales: Return to Wonderland", sacrificed three sisters in order to gain immortality.

And what happened to her you'd ask?
Yes, it's these beings:
Here is translation if you don't believe:
Are you suspecting something too?~
Wait, what the fuck? This is literally a whole bombshell lore out of nowhere. I mean, it is weird all 3 of the sisters are in wonderland..but...
Is this supposed to be alternate reality Lewis & Alice Liddell or something? Because I'm pretty sure the memory fragment contradict this.

IT'S YOU!

• Hey there

Al-Hazrad

Feb 11, 2024
Wait

Wait, what the fuck? This is literally a whole bombshell lore out of nowhere. I mean, it is weird all 3 of the sisters are in wonderland..but...
Is this supposed to be alternate reality Lewis & Alice Liddell or something? Because I'm pretty sure the memory fragment contradict this.
For that reason I actually asked a question before your post, lol.
What if memories are made up? It's not a problem for gods after all.
But I'm still not sure if it's a splendid reference or we really were fooled all this time just like in BS1.

Al-Hazrad

Feb 11, 2024
I'd question TCO's current existence. The one who is on the stage is fake. Look:
TCO's ang Guignol's attacks and looks are very similar. And yes, other attacks are similar too, this is just example.
This moment is super weird, even symbol things in their attacks are, and yes, their attack is practically the same.
I even looked through the code. The name of their attack is identical:
Their death is similar. and .
Are you sure that we fought TCO all along? More like reanimated corpse in my opinion, bound by the gears. But correct me if I'm wrong.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I'd question TCO's current existence. The one who is on the stage is fake. Look:
TCO's ang Guignol's attacks and looks are very similar. And yes, other attacks are similar too, this is just example.
This moment is super weird, even symbol things in their attacks are, and yes, their attack is practically the same.
I even looked through the code. The name of their attack is identical:
Their death is similar. and .
Are you sure that we fought TCO all along? More like reanimated corpse in my opinion, bound by the gears. But correct me if I'm wrong.
Gee I wonder why GG can replicate a fake crawling one you only fight on F route, which ends up just being revealed to have been planned/watched by the real one.

"Alice Aria" (and Alice drop which is the follow up) is only used by crawling one on G route. GG never uses Alice Aria, it's not in its list of skills in any form. crawling one's skill word translates to "love you" over and over. GG's translates to "wants to eat" over and over.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes