4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Al-Hazrad

Feb 11, 2024
Gee I wonder why GG can replicate a fake crawling one you only fight on F route, which ends up just being revealed to have been planned/watched by the real one.

"Alice Aria" (and Alice drop which is the follow up) is only used by crawling one on G route. GG never uses Alice Aria, it's not in its list of skills in any form. crawling one's skill word translates to "love you" over and over. GG's translates to "wants to eat" over and over.
I need time to think, don't want to create any more mad theories.

Reactions: Lunarius

Chuunikyou

Nov 21, 2020
Is it even stated in the game that the VN Part is there to distract TCO? The VN part seems like is just there to give closure to Lewis's story and move on from his obsession to Alice (by getting to fuck 3 underaged smh, fucking pedophile).

As of Mary Sue's part, I feel like from the dialogue, Mary Sue wanted to use Lewis's soul (either taken from real life or Wonderland) to create Grimm(?), but because Lewis's soul is unstable, Mary got an idea to mix his soul with other 7 Fairy Tales Writers to make it more stable.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Is it even stated in the game that the VN Part is there to distract TCO? The VN part seems like is just there to give closure to Lewis's story and move on from his obsession to Alice (by getting to fuck 3 underaged smh, fucking pedophile).
It comes from the mechanics of the area, specifically the door. You can't walk through the door until the third day and if you stay until the 4th day, you have to exit through the door more and more as you do other actions. crawling one would search desperately for Grimm, piling up actions (See what happens when you visit second daughter on uh the 3rd night I think? Don't forget to wear the ring.). Additionally, when you escape, Mabel says you need to hurry before crawling one discovers the door.
That's not to say that is its only purpose but it is one of them.

CCBala

Sep 5, 2020
Did you fullfill all the conditions? As in:
-Meet Red Hood at least 10 times.(Bornfires)
-Did you find all 6 Alice memory fragments?
-Leaf Ring
-All of the above in the same loop. Then trigger any ending
-If all of that is fullfilled on the NG+ if you press your cancel button the G end should trigger.
-Also dont skip the opening it has to play out. Then you have to press the cancel button when the option to chose a Alice shows up.
I may have missed some of the Alice fragments, There's the one in Carrol River, Queensdom, Oxward Uni. Would you mind telling me where the other three are?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I may have missed some of the Alice fragments, There's the one in Carrol River, Queensdom, Oxward Uni. Would you mind telling me where the other three are?
Red castle at the croquet yard, top right. Endess tea party in one of the seats. Beach of grief next to the boat south of the bonfire.

Al-Hazrad

Feb 11, 2024
TL;DR for people who like to drown themselves in the game's lore. About Nitocris of Babel and Old King.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Al-Hazrad

Feb 11, 2024
I have started intentionally eating Bill's boxed lunches and returning for more every 30 minutes or so even though I have, like, 90 Goddess Bloods because I love Bill a lot and I will die for them.
Good lord...
Are you sure it's a good choice?
You mayhap will change your mind knowing "their" little secret...

Reactions: bornybirl

Al-Hazrad

Feb 11, 2024
Eggs and brightly colored fruit, silly! I trust my lizard partner implicitly. :giggle:
Spectacular!
So, you say that in such whittered world you can find something edible?
Even if you say so, I have a quiet little itchy concerns about it.
Nevertheless, I find your confidence to be amusing!
Don't feel insulted, this state of mind is important for such wonderful world!
After all, imagine what would happen if what I said would be true?
Many undesired and distracting events would happen! It would be a painful sight no one wished for~

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: bornybirl

Al-Hazrad

Feb 11, 2024
Gee I wonder why GG can replicate a fake crawling one you only fight on F route, which ends up just being revealed to have been planned/watched by the real one.
I suppose you were correct about giant TCO to be real, but... I'd abstain from calling it TCO, because it's very much influenced by Guignol. How so? Because everyone is more or less bounded by gears.
This is what drives people mad, and TCO was the most influenced by it, thanks to Prickett's wish that Guignol granted.
Prickett was saved by Node, before she'd be completely influenced by Guignol, unlike TCO, who became bounded by gears.
I mean, regarding red and black blood on the right picture, I suspect Cheshire to be Prickett's avatar. Node saved Prickett. Also Cheshire is a grin without a cat, same as Prickett. Their smile is forced and we know it.
Gears like epidemy begun to spread all over the Wonderland, starting from the Winterbell, driving everyone insane until they become obedient dolls who must play their roles as Guignol wishes. I mean, everyone in Winterbell obediently playing their roles, right?
Cheshire/Prickett confirms my words about everything breaking up and Guignol being too influential.

Overall, the damage was devastating, and everyone were slowly succumbing to the madness, that only Grimm could stop by destroying Guignol (because his influence is small enough to not cause Azathoth to wake up). Though... it will also start a war, since many evil gods will be free from the cycles.

"Alice Aria" (and Alice drop which is the follow up) is only used by crawling one on G route. GG never uses Alice Aria, it's not in its list of skills in any form. crawling one's skill word translates to "love you" over and over. GG's translates to "wants to eat" over and over.
I was a bit mistaken technically, calling Alice Aria being Guignol's attack, but in fact these attacks are identical (check it if you don't believe me) and even similar in the text. I mean, why they both share outer language? Somehow Mary's power (Guignol) is so great that it can influence/partially consume even Azathoth's direct child and it's weird.

It is, as if everything always goes by her plan...

PS: Some people are skipping H-Scenes, how pitiful, kihihi~

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I was a bit mistaken technically, calling Alice Aria being Guignol's attack, but in fact these attacks are identical (check it if you don't believe me) and even similar in the text. I mean, why they both share outer language? Somehow Mary's power (Guignol) is so great that it can influence/partially consume even Azathoth's direct child and it's weird.
Ok I'll check it. Alice aria is a charge up that doesn't actually do any damage. Grand Guignol's attack does 10x attack + 10x magic - your defense + magic defense. It also does an additional 10% damage to your hp and 15% mp and inflicts silence, madness, frailty, stun, hollow at 50% rate and debuffs all your stats by 1 level. It hits every one in your party 4 times. Even if you compare it to Alice drop 3 which is the follow up of Alice aria 3 and is the only one that uses outer language for its skill word, Alice drop 3 does 5x attack unaffected by your defense, inherits element, and deals an additional 15% hp and 15% mp damage and hits your entire party 4 times. The elements in inherits are physical, dark, 90% stun and 90% madness.
Somewhat similar yet distinct. I'd more likely attribute the similarities to them both being "final bosses". Same thing for the outer language. It's the end of the game (at the time anyway in crawling ones case), time to pull out all the stops and quit fucking around with power restraint. The veil drops, and you see and hear them for what they are. Incomprehensible eldritch beings. It's like asking why two dual lingual persons resort to the same mother language when they get mad. Obviously they are the same person according to you.
And all this ignores that Grand Guignol was created by Node and Prickett to be used by crawling one. If crawling one was under its control, why didn't it just eat Grimm immediately instead of messing around with traps to delay crawling one or waiting nearly 70 cycles. And crawling one is still around AFTER Grand Guignol is defeated. Still acting the same besides being complete yandere mode because Grimm is trying to escape now that it lacks the tool (Grand Guignol) to bring him back like it did in G end.
The problem with your retarded theories is you completely undermine the characters to satisfy your ego as some 2deep4u lore miner. crawling one isn't an uber powerful trickster that went insane trying to comprehend human love, it's just a puppet controlled by its own tool. Prickett isn't a tragic heroine that lost the love her life because her creator forbids it but is trying to develop her own self, she's just a puppet controlled by a tool of her own creation. Node isn't a cunning tactician with a winning gambit on every outcome, she's just a puppet controlled by a tool of her own creation. Your theory completely misattributes anything these characters do to Grand Guignol's will instead of them being characters on their own. Nothing they do matters for their character development because they didn't do it under their own power, it was all big bad GG's master plan. I mean look at this shit
Good lord...
Are you sure it's a good choice?
You mayhap will change your mind knowing "their" little secret...

You jump at the chance to twist earnest Bill doing his best to please the one person who might accept him as he is, into some "but wait he's actually feeding you PEOPLE!11!" big shock reveal. Never mind the item description outright tells you its eggs and fruit (what kind of retarded lunch is that though).

And while I'm at it
I kinda teared up at the scene with Dorothy. I really loved and somewhat connected with her character in Black Souls I,
Your projection on to Dorothy is of the same undermining as his and completely misguided in numerous ways. Dorothy was never a man to begin with, she was written to believe she was at one point by Mary Sue. You know, the person that is known for rewriting fairy tales and messing with memories? And even if we take her story at face value and believe she was a man at one point, it's completely different to whatever transvestite dreams you have. She didn't "transition" for funsies (truly the reason anyone transitions is just for shits and giggles and not because they have a mental or social problem, way to belittle their struggle asshole). She literally died and was reincarnated. On purpose even, because in the search for even more power, she decided that it might be worth being female a shot just in case magic works differently for females. If you really want to relate to her, well, I think you can figure out how you can try to do that.

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
Well, someone is using an alt it seems :coffee:
4th alt apparently. Plus the dozens of cross-reference links over time made my paranoia act up regarding hidden phising links.
So finding out about the alt accounts didnt help my suspicion regarding a potential social engineering attempt viva lore talks.

In general on the web you cant count on "honor among thieves".

Al-Hazrad

Feb 11, 2024
Ok I'll check it. Alice aria is a charge up that doesn't actually do any damage. Grand Guignol's attack does 10x attack + 10x magic - your defense + magic defense. It also does an additional 10% damage to your hp and 15% mp and inflicts silence, madness, frailty, stun, hollow at 50% rate and debuffs all your stats by 1 level. It hits every one in your party 4 times. Even if you compare it to Alice drop 3 which is the follow up of Alice aria 3 and is the only one that uses outer language for its skill word, Alice drop 3 does 5x attack unaffected by your defense, inherits element, and deals an additional 15% hp and 15% mp damage and hits your entire party 4 times. The elements in inherits are physical, dark, 90% stun and 90% madness.
Somewhat similar yet distinct. I'd more likely attribute the similarities to them both being "final bosses".
Looks like it's your hobby to fix even minimal people's mistakes, thanks. I've mistaken Alice Aria for Alice Drop.
I mostly agree with you. You can say that Guignol's attack is an upgraded version of Alice Drop, and Guignol is known for it's power to innovate/upgrade. If I remember correctly, even female laugh can be heard in both cases, though Guignol's attack also accompanied with scream, man's laugh and child's cry (innovation!)

Same thing for the outer language. It's the end of the game (at the time anyway in crawling ones case), time to pull out all the stops and quit fucking around with power restraint. The veil drops, and you see and hear them for what they are. Incomprehensible eldritch beings. It's like asking why two dual lingual persons resort to the same mother language when they get mad. Obviously they are the same person according to you.
And all this ignores that Grand Guignol was created by Node and Prickett to be used by crawling one. If crawling one was under its control, why didn't it just eat Grimm immediately instead of messing around with traps to delay crawling one or waiting nearly 70 cycles. And crawling one is still around AFTER Grand Guignol is defeated. Still acting the same besides being complete yandere mode because Grimm is trying to escape now that it lacks the tool (Grand Guignol) to bring him back like it did in G end.
The problem with your retarded theories is you completely undermine the characters to satisfy your ego as some 2deep4u lore miner. crawling one isn't an uber powerful trickster that went insane trying to comprehend human love, it's just a puppet controlled by its own tool. Prickett isn't a tragic heroine that lost the love her life because her creator forbids it but is trying to develop her own self, she's just a puppet controlled by a tool of her own creation. Node isn't a cunning tactician with a winning gambit on every outcome, she's just a puppet controlled by a tool of her own creation. Your theory completely misattributes anything these characters do to Grand Guignol's will instead of them being characters on their own. Nothing they do matters for their character development because they didn't do it under their own power, it was all big bad GG's master plan. I mean look at this shit
1) Are you sure that we are fighting TCO in endings F and G? The game gives you a few hints that we are fighting Prickett. We can discuss that later if you want.
2) Are you sure that TCO didn't eat Grimm in previous cycles? He would just start a new cycle as if nothing happened and separate from Grimm again, just for the sake of a new pointless love story. But eating Grimm right away would be no fun, because TCO loves to observe too, and loves to play repeating superficial love story.
3) In the last post I didn't say that Prickett isn't a tragic heroine, nor did I say that Node is a bad tactician, I only said that the tragedy caused by Prickett's wish made Wonderland and all of it's inhabitants insane, especially TCO.
It's a shadow of once before a genius trickster, that no longer can control himself. It's stupid that some love would make him insane. Why him and no one else?
3.1) Mary Sue loved Grimm way more, in her twisted manner of course, but she was behaving relatively fine, unlike TCO.
3.2) Also, remember how Guignol affected Grimm after merging with her. Does he look sane? His words?
By the way, I implied that many of Wonderland's inhabitants are controlled by Guignol, which is true, regarding Winterbell's case. Other than that, I still think that other Wonderland's inhabitants, for example Prickett and Node, are more or less influenced by Guignol and in the process of becoming more and more insane/less resistant to Guignol's power. And in my opinion, Bandersnatch, Jabberwock and Jub-Jub were even more influenced, since they left the stage only after Guignol's death (destruction of avatars is a proof of it).
And once again, as the Cheshire suggests, everyone's brain is the nest for gears, both front stage and backstage.
4) I can't call everything I said before as Guignol's plan. Guignol is rather an opportunist in this case.

You jump at the chance to twist earnest Bill doing his best to please the one person who might accept him as he is, into some "but wait he's actually feeding you PEOPLE!11!" big shock reveal. Never mind the item description outright tells you its eggs and fruit (what kind of retarded lunch is that though).
Ah... do you know that there is no colorful fruits in this game? Except for grapes that Bill doesn't use anyway, regarding that you receive this lunch before defeating a guardian anyway.
I suggest you to stop using prescription drugs.

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
I was gonna say after so many pages of being told off, ignored and having to resort to alts will he get the message but apparently not

wonderful trolling if its case But il bite one more time

so il spell it out for you
do you really think anyone will consider your theory's as something more than shit with your track record
your not helping if you think you are quite the opposite in fact now there's reasonable doubt that anyone with a newer account on this thread isn't you, how are we supposed to have proper talk about a series we love.

Last edited:
Reactions: HeckBum69

Al-Hazrad

Feb 11, 2024
I was gonna say after so many pages of being told off, ignored and having to resort to alts will he get the message but apparently not

wonderful trolling if its case But il bite one last time

so il spell it out for you
do you really think anyone will consider your theory's as something more than shit with your track record
your not helping if you think you are quite the opposite in fact now there's reasonable doubt that anyone with a newer account on this thread isn't you, how are we supposed to have proper talk about a series we love.
If you were at least a bit observant, you'd see that I'm working on something to compile all known knowledge about Black Souls and timeline regarding events in H. P. Lovecraft's stories. Do you think I have a time for trolling?

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes