4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
how do you kill cinderella in the chaos dungeons? I don't do much damage to her and she one-shots me when her attacks land. should I just stack magic resist or is there a trick I'm missing to beating her?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here you go.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Davisisnotreal

Jan 28, 2018
Cinderella has 500,000 HP and is a straightforward magical nuke. She only has a 50% resistance to stun, so consider abusing that. Your best bet is to stack Light and Fire resist and debuff her MAT to tank her spells while you deal damage. Her unavoidable spells ignore your magical resistance, so don't bother. When she hits 15% HP, be prepared to dodge Daybreak. Unlike many other end-game bosses, she has no physical or magical resistance herself, so she's actually very fragile in comparison.

Actions:
  • Holy Light: Light-element magical attack that debuffs MDF
  • Jack-o-Lantern: Unavoidable Fire-element attack that cancels non-weapon-specific buffs/states
Below 50% HP, she gains one additional action per turn and no longer uses Jack-o-Lantern, but gains:
  • Dancing Light: Unavoidable Light-element attack; also used as her counterattack
Below 15% HP, she no longer uses Holy Light, but gains:
  • Inner Strength: Unbreakable charging state. Grants 5x MAT and 100% crit chance, plus an extra action per turn.
  • Daybreak: Always used after Inner Strength. Will absolutely annihilate you if it hits, but you can dodge it.
She starts the battle with a constant counterattack state and switches between that and magic reflect every 10 turns (not actions per turn) taken by either her or you. Attacks and skills used with weapons that "never miss" (Storm Ruler and Miranda's Axe) will hit her through her counterattack state, as will Gun Break attacks.
thank you!

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
i max pledge whit every heroine, including shivushi and kati from the deepth sea dlc1, and not whit oyster, However i cannot get ending B. What im doing wrong? I also filled the library

can somebody share a save whit the B ending conditions so i can check? I could however, enter the back route.

Mar 26, 2019
i max pledge whit every heroine, including shivushi and kati from the deepth sea dlc1, and not whit oyster, However i cannot get ending B. What im doing wrong? I also filled the library

can somebody share a save whit the B ending conditions so i can check? I could however, enter the back route.
You need to sleep with the rabbit to trigger it. Did you do that?

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Is anyone know what effect " Verdict " skill used by Miranda in both BS1 and BS2 ( when she's raging)
It's been bugging me since it doesn't seem to do anything in BS1 and in 2 after she uses it she rekt me in mutiple hits

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
You need to sleep with the rabbit to trigger it. Did you do that?
ah, you mean the rabbit at the tavern? yes i did, however, jack the ripper murdered, i guess that was my mistake.

If you kind sir have by any chance a save before dina to see the ending b, much appreciate. If nothing else i do a new lap

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
ah, you mean the rabbit at the tavern? yes i did, however, jack the ripper murdered, i guess that was my mistake.

If you kind sir have by any chance a save before dina to see the ending b, much appreciate. If nothing else i do a new lap
He mean the White Rabbit Node mate.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Is anyone know what effect " Verdict " skill used by Miranda in both BS1 and BS2 ( when she's raging)
It's been bugging me since it doesn't seem to do anything in BS1 and in 2 after she uses it she rekt me in mutiple hits
Execution Verdict is a disabling state (stun) that reduces your AGI to 15% while it is active on you. This means she will get multiple turns while you are slow as molasses and unable to do anything. She will always use Execution Verdict on her first turn after falling below 50% HP, so one easy way to survive it is to preemptively cast Requiem since the duration only ticks on your turns. Execution Verdict has a 30-turn cooldown, and she doesn't do anything else besides her normal attack.

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Execution Verdict is a disabling state (stun) that reduces your AGI to 15% while it is active on you. This means she will get multiple turns while you are slow as molasses and unable to do anything. She will always use Execution Verdict on her first turn after falling below 50% HP, so one easy way to survive it is to preemptively cast Requiem since the duration only ticks on your turns. Execution Verdict has a 30-turn cooldown, and she doesn't do anything else besides her normal attack.
Oh so that's why she seems a lot faster.But it's kinda weird since her dmg output went up a lot after using it. I just wear her down near 55% and nuke her.
There are a lot of ailments status but the game doesn't explain to you even 1 doesn't have in status menu that look like drowning using water icon inflicts by Nightmare Spirit in Chaos Dungeon.
Glad i have some knowledge playing other RPGM

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Oh so that's why she seems a lot faster.But it's kinda weird since her dmg output went up a lot after using it. I just wear her down near 55% and nuke her.
There are a lot of ailments status but the game doesn't explain to you even 1 doesn't have in status menu that look like drowning using water icon inflicts by Nightmare Spirit in Chaos Dungeon.
Glad i have some knowledge playing other RPGM
Like many other bosses, Miranda gets a "rage" buff at 50% HP. Unlike the raw stat buff many other bosses get, she gets +30% critical hit rate.

No idea what state you're talking about, but there's a list of negative states linked in the reference post. The game explains little to nothing about a lot of its game mechanics, honestly. There are also plenty of states only used by one enemy.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
fuck...

So I'm in NG+ and blazed past the entire game in order to unlock the secret endings. I've managed to fulfill all the other requirements but somehow missed 1 single fairy tale book, the "alexandria" one... In my speedrun I forgot to pray to the statue or was a low SEN due to going to the moon and completely forgot about it...

EDIT: Caved in and added it using the save editor. No way in hell I'm replaying it all again just for 1 item lol

Last edited:

Lkelonge

Aug 14, 2017
Could anyone help me? I was following the step-by-step walkthrough of the game but, having reached 35), I can't actually find red riding hood in the spore forest (when I go back to the wailling beach, she's still there).

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Like many other bosses, Miranda gets a "rage" buff at 50% HP. Unlike the raw stat buff many other bosses get, she gets +30% critical hit rate.

No idea what state you're talking about, but there's a list of negative states linked in the reference post. The game explains little to nothing about a lot of its game mechanics, honestly. There are also plenty of states only used by one enemy.
Ver

I think it's Virulent Poison that only can be cured by death and bonfire. Affecting you even outside of combat permanently.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
oh god fuck me...

So I'm in NG+ and blazed past the entire game in order to unlock the secret endings. I've managed to fulfill all the other requirements but somehow missed 1 single fairy tale book, the "alexandria" one... In my speedrun I forgot to pray to the statue or was a low SEN due to going to the moon and completely forgot about it...

EDIT: Caved in and added it using the save editor. No way in hell I'm replaying it all again just for 1 item lol
Node's sidequest is NOT required to access the back route. It just nets you a powerful accessory.

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Also can we inflict Fragile (1.5 extra dmg taken) on enemies ?
I don't think we have any skill or item to do it.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Also can we inflict Fragile (1.5 extra dmg taken) on enemies ?
I don't think we have any skill or item to do it.
I can't find a boss with any resistance to it, and I can't remember any way for us to inflict it, so I think it's pretty safe to assume we can't.

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
I can't find a boss with any resistance to it, and I can't remember any way for us to inflict it, so I think it's pretty safe to assume we can't.
I see, it's a rare status after all. Thank you
Btw, you know where I can find Cannon Gun Break, Wiki said it's near Sinbad summonings book but I could find it. Sen 100 no hollow state.

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes