4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
I opened the game in RPGMaker and screenshot the status icons. It would be a pain to screenshot them all, so I'm afraid you're out of luck there. Most of them are pretty easy to identify, and referencing the list I linked a while back should let you figure out the rest through experimentation.

On a completely unrelated note, I completely forgot Stone Flesh is a thing. Casting it will allow you to guard against Break attacks for as long as the state lasts (6 turns, including the initial cast turn). I'm too lazy to go back and edit any strategies or anything with this new information, so I'll just note it here so I (hopefully) don't forget from now on.
Found the note details of status ailments from you. Thank you
But Stone Body slower you down like a lot, allow bosses to outspeed you. Maybe use it for unavoidable skills that has Break and Stun effect
Thanks for all of ur info
Time to kick all superbosses' ass
( I probably gonna return here and bugging you with questions again soon)
P/s Read ur guide on Omnimusha
How the heck his Scarpe Flesh is unavoidable and remove dodge status but ours cannot.
I need that skill to deal with those annoying shit in Deep Sea with Current ( dodge and double Agi buff) can't Dispel them cuz of the dodge and outspeed me if they got the Agi buff...

Last edited:

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Found the note details of status ailments from you. Thank you
But Stone Body slower you down like a lot, allow bosses to outspeed you. Maybe use it for unavoidable skills that has Break and Stun effect
Thanks for all of ur info
Time to kick all superbosses' ass
( I probably gonna return here and bugging you with questions again soon)
P/s Read ur guide on Omnimusha
How the heck his Scarpe Flesh is unavoidable and remove dodge status but ours cannot.
I need that skill to deal with those annoying shit in Deep Sea with Current ( dodge and double Agi buff) can't Dispel them cuz of the dodge and outspeed me if they got the Agi buff...
Stone Flesh grants immunity to Stun and Break and 1.5x DEF in exchange for 0.8x AGI. It's not as slow as you might think.

Onimusha's Scrape Flesh is the same as the player's. If you don't have the Beasthunter Saw, it's in the sewers in Lutwidge Town. The player and enemies use pretty much all of the same skills/spells as long as they are named the same thing (the only exception I can think of right now is Soul Break, since Jabberwock's version is a charge attack that deals 99% HP damage, but there's probably a couple more).

Last edited:
Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Stone Flesh grants immunity to Stun and Break and 1.5x DEF in exchange for 0.8x AGI. It's not as slow as you might think.

Onimusha's Scrape Flesh is the same as the player's. If you don't have the Beasthunter Saw, it's in the sewers in Lutwidge Town. The player and enemies use pretty much all of the same skills/spells as long as they are named the same thing (the only exception I can think of right now is Soul Break, since Jabberwock's version is a charge attack that deals 99% HP damage, but there's probably a couple more).
Wait but his version can remove Dodge status so mine version also can but the description doesn't tell me so ?

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Wait but his version can remove Dodge status so mine version also can but the description doesn't tell me so ?
I'm too lazy and inconsistent to type out "this skill is the same as the player's skill" on every boss action. The in-game description of "Scrape Flesh" should say that it's unavoidable and removes Dodge.

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
I'm too lazy and inconsistent to type out "this skill is the same as the player's skill" on every boss action. The in-game description of "Scrape Flesh" should say that it's unavoidable and removes Dodge.
Sorry for annoying you. I mean my game ver1.13 description on the skill doesn't said " remove Dodge" at all.
Holy shit, this is exactly what I need right now and I am carrying it the whole time.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Not annoyed, don't worry. I honestly don't remember if previous versions of the skill do the same thing as the current iteration. Also, the old versions of translation patches definitely had inconsistent, missing, or completely incorrect information all over the place if you're using one of those.

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Not annoyed, don't worry. I honestly don't remember if previous versions of the skill do the same thing as the current iteration. Also, the old versions of translation patches definitely had inconsistent, missing, or completely incorrect information all over the place if you're using one of those.
It's weird , I downloaded the latest version from DL and got patch 1.13 and the translation patch from Zenith.
And before the dlc patch I remember some NPC like the deer in Nameless Forest and the Clamp in Deep Sea both have name but after the 1.13 fix their name changed to [][][][]. Maybe have to report it to Zenith.
And I swear I don't ever remember Scrape Flesh had removed dodge in previous version before.

strela

Aug 15, 2019
Pls help me. Where to farm candies or myterious shards
Candy.jpg

You can buy candy in Queensland on this NPC, it is 100,000 souls per candy so buckle up. However if your intention to farm candy is just so you can buy Mysterious Fragment, don't. Deep Sea has enemies that drop them at 100% rate and you will be able to complete all your important weapons just by farming there.

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Pls help me. Where to farm candies or myterious shards
Candy you can buy each for 100000 souls in Queenland from the clown to the right of the entrance.
I need help with the Mysterious Shard too. I think they're limited on the world map and from bosses just like Ore Slab.

Reactions: h2910hfg

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
View attachment 691692

You can buy candy in Queensland on this NPC, it is 100,000 souls per candy so buckle up. However if your intention to farm candy is just so you can buy Mysterious Fragment, don't. Deep Sea has enemies that drop them at 100% rate and you will be able to complete all your important weapons just by farming there.
Thanks, any idea for Ore Slab ?
Nvm got more of it from the Crow

Last edited:

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Anyone know if Profound Shield and Profound ( Abyss) Armor could resist special Status Ailment From superbosses and Chaos Dungeon ?

lastcorn

Nov 17, 2017
what area can i farm angels in the deep sea? Do you need a specific amount of SEN for it?
Once you're underwater go all the way to area called Deep Sea, best to to run past God's Fish (you'll need run like Dodo skill). Angels will appear as white spark you loot up off the floor and they have high evasion so bring Storm Ruler or Miranda's Axe. SEN doesn't matter for them.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
He mean the White Rabbit Node mate.
oh, i think i did, and a lot due to manipulate my sen before i get the gears of madness

i felt more confortable whit doing a new game rather that choose a new lap my second playtrought, so i could enjoy the ost of the bosses

EDIT 1: OH, i should have to have sex whit node after i maxed all the pledges whit everbody else? well then, i guess that's where i failed

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 74 Votes