4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Absolute Zero

Jan 15, 2018
Question, where can I find this "secret file" that's supposedly locked (I have the password)?

Also, I’m curious about some things in the G Ending...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
Question, where can I find this "secret file" that's supposedly locked (I have the password)?

Also, I’m curious about some things in the G Ending...
There is a hidden .rar file inside the "おまけ" folder (you need to make changes to your folder options inside control panel to show all hidden files). Once you find it, extract using the password.

As for the G ending...

Last edited:

Absolute Zero

Jan 15, 2018
There is a hidden .rar file inside the "おまけ" folder (you need to make changes to your folder options inside control panel to show all hidden files). Once you find it, extract using the password.

As for the G ending...
Wow... I knew that this series/story was pretty deep but after reading that, it made me appreciate it even more. Thanks for taking the time to example all this lol
Definitely one of my top favorite RPGMaker game (next to MGQP) :D

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
Wow... I knew that this series/story was pretty deep but after reading that, it made me appreciate it even more. Thanks for taking the time to example all this lol
Definitely one of my top favorite RPGMaker game (next to MGQP) :D
I agree, mine as well. Being a fan of *ahem cultural enrichment and the DS franchise is what drew me in, but the story made me stay. Intertwining various fairy tales, folklore and even Japanese Kojiki
into the Cthulu Mythos and the Realm of Outer Gods from Lovecraft takes imagination and research. Even the art fits, raw, simple yet detailed in an ambient of madness. Music is awesome too, some pieces I have heard before and was pleasantly surprised. Having played from Red Hood, BS I to BS II, not only have they improved, it all fit together neatly. A real gem.
Oh and kudos to the translators, Japanese to English is hard enough given the slang and cultural meaning, jokes etc. Add in Lovecraft and you got yourself a real headache. I appreciate it.

Last edited:

Absolute Zero

Jan 15, 2018
I agree, mine as well. Being a fan of *ahem cultural enrichment and the DS franchise is what drew me in, but the story made me stay. Intertwining various fairy tales, folklore and even Japanese Kojiki
into the Cthulu Mythos and the Realm of Outer Gods from Lovecraft takes imagination and research. Even the art fits, raw, simple yet detailed in an ambient of madness. Music is awesome too, some pieces I have heard before and was pleasantly surprised. Having played from Red Hood, BS I to BS II, not only have they improved, it all fit together neatly. A real gem.
Oh and kudos to the translators, Japanese to English is hard enough given the slang and cultural meaning, jokes etc. Add in Lovecraft and you got yourself a real headache. I appreciate it.
I think I need to play the game again because there is a lot of things that I don’t get lol
I have some more questions if you don’t mind answering them xD

Last edited:
Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Absolute Zero

Jan 15, 2018
If Prickett is really the true enemy of this game then that makes me sad. She’s easily one of my top favorite characters ;-;

Also, yeah. I’ve met Miranda in the cave but if I remember correctly, even Grimm calls her that when you choose the dialogue option of remembrance.

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
Last edited:

Absolute Zero

Jan 15, 2018
No worries about the long read, I’m in love with the lore inside and outside this game so I was pretty engrossed when reading your reply lol. You have my thanks for going into such detailed lengths

Still find it weird though that Red went from slaying Gods in her game to nearly getting choked to death by Grimm

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
No worries about the long read, I’m in love with the lore inside and outside this game so I was pretty engrossed when reading your reply lol. You have my thanks for going into such detailed lengths

Still find it weird though that Red went from slaying Gods in her game to nearly getting choked to death by Grimm
No problem, I feel the same way.
As for Red,

Edited with addenum.

Last edited:
Reactions: Absolute Zero
Feb 20, 2018

Ending G kinda answered that

Hard T

Sep 4, 2019
Aight I need your help fellas.
I didnt expect so much work and passion to have been put into this game when I started, so i chose 'rape' for dodo and I only have one save file. Where I am right now I've just maxed my pledge w the turtle and im like lvl 44. Is there no way to bring back the way to make a pledge with dodo? Is there any way i can mess w the game files a lil? I dont have all the time in the world to play another 9 hours, but I am actually having fun w the gameplay and world, and wanna have all pledges.
TLDR i messed up, i wanna make a pledge w dodo.. help pls..

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
Aight I need your help fellas.
I didnt expect so much work and passion to have been put into this game when I started, so i chose 'rape' for dodo and I only have one save file. Where I am right now I've just maxed my pledge w the turtle and im like lvl 44. Is there no way to bring back the way to make a pledge with dodo? Is there any way i can mess w the game files a lil? I dont have all the time in the world to play another 9 hours, but I am actually having fun w the gameplay and world, and wanna have all pledges.
TLDR i messed up, i wanna make a pledge w dodo.. help pls..
Well, now you know the importance of multiple saves. :p

Jokes aside, I'm not even sure if it can be edited in a save as all the variables and switches are in Japanese (my reading and translating is that of a slug), so I'll check it out. As for your level and stats, those are really easy to re-earn and generally manage, so that you don't need to worry about. Could you please tell me how many fog bosses have you defeated so far? This game has a high replay value, and one option is to get one of the end-game endings and start a new cycle. (Ending A,C,D,E. / F & G require a start of a new cycle, but don't continue the game normally.) The other one is to post your save file and I'll try to edit it. If that fails (probably will), I have another idea that WILL work, but again I'll need your save file. :)

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
I think I need to play the game again because there is a lot of things that I don’t get lol
I have some more questions if you don’t mind answering them xD
7. Because if you meet her in the Wailing Beach to the right , in the hidden way between 2 rocks, fight " Miranda" talk to her mutiple times by rest and comes back.
MC will ask her some questions and you will know why her name is different.

Reactions: SST1337

Eurocorp

Sep 23, 2018
What exactly are the best origins at the start, or does it really never matter much at the beginning?

Needasweet

Feb 3, 2018
I'm relatively fine with gore, but jumpscares are a big no-no, BS1 was really good, and given that the two jumpscares were at the very end, I coped. But with BS2 it seems like there are more of them, and happening regularly ? I was planing on following a walkthrough, but if BS2 is half as good as the first one, I'd still want to see most of the content and explore by myself, "bad decisions" included.

So... is there a way to know exactly WHERE (and why ?) jumpscares happen, and what triggers them, so that I can bravely remove my headset and look at like 1% of the window when needed ? (I guess I could change the picture folders but a sudden kitten with creepy sound might still be too much for me... seriously.)

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 74 Votes