4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

lastcorn

Nov 17, 2017
Anyone knows where to farm Scent of the Girl ? ( remove hollowing or Ghost state)
Kill eyeball enemies that appear all over the game when your SEN is 0 or lower. Crash Chamber (the place you start the game) is a good spot to farm them, they have high evasion so use Storm Ruler or Miranda's axe.

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Kill eyeball enemies that appear all over the game when your SEN is 0 or lower. Crash Chamber (the place you start the game) is a good spot to farm them, they have high evasion so use Storm Ruler or Miranda's axe.
Oh I see, Thank you so much

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
oh, i think i did, and a lot due to manipulate my sen before i get the gears of madness

i felt more confortable whit doing a new game rather that choose a new lap my second playtrought, so i could enjoy the ost of the bosses

EDIT 1: OH, i should have to have sex whit node after i maxed all the pledges whit everbody else? well then, i guess that's where i failed
New lap isn't that hard, except if you crank it to 9
I really like the bosses soundtrack too btw

Rezzoning

May 10, 2019
you are so wrong in all the places that all i have to say is-you lack info
No idea what you could be refering to. The game uses a lot of different tid bits of things that don't seem to be connected to anything, like the memories perhaps? My conculsions were merely based what the game explictly states, without reading too much into 4th wall breaking symbolism and whatever.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
No idea what you could be refering to. The game uses a lot of different tid bits of things that don't seem to be connected to anything, like the memories perhaps? My conculsions were merely based what the game explictly states, without reading too much into 4th wall breaking symbolism and whatever.
for what little i can remember from dark souls 1 to dark souls 2. Mary sue is the owner of the world where the events of black souls 1 happens, she is a creator while grimm, is a ruler, grimm is degraded to be a actor in wharever mary sue wants, but for what she always say, she wants makes grimm as much unhappy as possible since is how her portray her loves toward him

mary sue ability to modify the tales is mentioned in one of the books if explore the chaos dungeon, if you meet something like a library, inspect every bookshelf. Her ability to modify tales is soo extraordinary that she was degraded from a creator to a actor of her own miniature gardens. Then, the crawling one, owner of the miniature garden wonderland invades mary sue's miniature gardens.

i don't know much about the crawlings one intentions, somebody was making here a lore to help us understand. What little i could understand, the crawling one purpose is breed new childrens, and took interest in grimm as a partner to make that. The crawling one is the husband of node (wat?) hence all the heroines you meet here are their children, and now wants you to breed whit those childrens.

the crawling one stealed the ability to modify stories of mary sue, and used it on grimm to delete his memories and add false ones: alice.

Edit: both in black souls 1 and 2, when starting a new game, call yourself "Grimm" and see what happens.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from here onward.... im lost o.0

noibo

May 14, 2019
all the answers to the lore are already answered in this thread+the other one.yet still,new players come in after playing the game and spout bullshit what he remembers or feels about the lore,give me arguments not "feelings" :D
get the f4cking shovel and go dig the info before confusing the other players with half assed opinions or delusions.atleast ask questions or confirmations about the lore,no one asked any meaningful questions about the game in a long time :( FeelsSadMan
im not here to argue so ignore my opinion if it cuts too deap

Last edited:

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Just found out some tips for superboss.
Most boss if not all vulnerable to Frail ( cause by Black Sword Sin Burst)

If under effect of Vomit, Restraint skill ( can't use dodge, Acrobatic Dodge , low Agility)
Use Shadoweld ( Great thief Dagger) not only it gives you dodge for 2 turns, it's also buff your ability up. But becareful, since you also use Guard after and can be Broken, Use Stone Flesh (Soul of The Knight in Spore Forest) to negate this.

Bloody Edge ignore dmg reduction status like Kuti's Shield and Stone Flesh, ( Guard is an exception so Break it first)

Grit can block 1 hit tons of dmg if you over 1hp, but somehow glitch out, not working for me.

Use Jub Jub's Bow not only give you madness ( buff Atk, Magic) but also give 50% hp Regen to negative it's Dot. It can help if the bosses have attack inflicting Madness.

Use Hammer( Sword of Giant) when the boss at full hp since it's makes use of current hp as bonus dmg And Chainsaw Commencing Slaughter ( up attack counts for basic attack, Blessing of Pain, Blood Trail ) and Blessing of Pain ( Deal more dmg as the hp loss )
Utilize These combo with tanky bosses and burst dmg when the boss got around 55% so you don't allow 2nd phase of them.

Item Buff Fire , Lightning, Dark won't cost turn when use.

Crit Buff that can be stacked
King Order ( 30% )
Quick Draw ( 30% from Han machine gun)
Self harm ( not sure around 60+% ? from Sword of Emity)
Or just swap to the Katana sword +5 at last turn for 100% crit

Shotgun break ( From Jack the Ripper) can be stacked with atk buff and crit, cost no turn, combo with Rabbit 's Clock to reset cooldown do you can cheese the boss.
I dealt 1 million dmg at one time after all the buff I can think of.

Similarly, you can stack Acrobatic Dodge, Shadoweld, and Deep Sea Knight's Anchor +5
Then spam Throwing Dagger item ( can't be crit, stack with Agility)

That's all I know, thanks ShinV for showing me how to kick superbosses's asses.

Last edited:

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Is there one more free DLC after this or is this game complete?
the developer said he is working on a third dlc, we have to wait few months until is finished

the game is completed on this state, probably when the dlc comes the conditions to endings may change, but thats all

all the answers to the lore are already answered in this thread+the other one.yet still,new players come in after playing the game and spout bullshit what he remembers or feels about the lore,give me facts not "feelings" :D
get the f4cking shovel and go dig the info before confusing the other players with half assed opinions or delusions.atleast ask questions or confirmations about the lore,no one asked any meaningful questions about the game in a long time :( FeelsSadMan
im not here to argue so ignore my opinion if it cuts too deap
can you help me whit few headscratchers im having? its more about organizing the events of the game

in one of the memories lewis creates the story of wonderland and give to alice, time later, lewis reunites whit alice in a party but then, lewis meet a aged version of alice he pictured and ran away, then something interfere and use lewis as material, who was that?

then in another memory comments about a rain of blood and how the wonderland started to twist into what is the overworld of the game when we play it. where that event take place compared whit the memorie i commented before?

some lines fighting jabberwock in the back route, commenting he/she is a thing that comes from the outside world, what does he mean? should a interpret the jabberwock, bandersnatch and jubjub are beings that entered the wonderland uninvited?, on the fight he comment how he watched a human create a storie and so he desired to something similar

now a actual question of the game, fighting the crawling girls the song named イーディス plays, however after their faces blacks out, i can't find the song whit the lyrics, or i am missing something. Where is located the song?

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
the developer said he is working on a third dlc, we have to wait few months until is finished

the game is completed on this state, probably when the dlc comes the conditions to endings may change, but thats all

can you help me whit few headscratchers im having? its more about organizing the events of the game

in one of the memories lewis creates the story of wonderland and give to alice, time later, lewis reunites whit alice in a party but then, lewis meet a aged version of alice he pictured and ran away, then something interfere and use lewis as material, who was that?

then in another memory comments about a rain of blood and how the wonderland started to twist into what is the overworld of the game when we play it. where that event take place compared whit the memorie i commented before?

some lines fighting jabberwock in the back route, commenting he/she is a thing that comes from the outside world, what does he mean? should a interpret the jabberwock, bandersnatch and jubjub are beings that entered the wonderland uninvited?, on the fight he comment how he watched a human create a storie and so he desired to something similar

now a actual question of the game, fighting the crawling girls the song named イーディス plays, however after their faces blacks out, i can't find the song whit the lyrics, or i am missing something. Where is located the song?

It's Alice 2.ogg in BGM folder.
black soul 2 alice phase 2 ost
Search it on YouTube

napi-裏切りアリス feat. GUMI
This one is the original song.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dd777 and c.o.w

noibo

May 14, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 74 Votes