4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

lastcorn

Nov 17, 2017
I'm relatively fine with gore, but jumpscares are a big no-no, BS1 was really good, and given that the two jumpscares were at the very end, I coped. But with BS2 it seems like there are more of them, and happening regularly ? I was planing on following a walkthrough, but if BS2 is half as good as the first one, I'd still want to see most of the content and explore by myself, "bad decisions" included.

So... is there a way to know exactly WHERE (and why ?) jumpscares happen, and what triggers them, so that I can bravely remove my headset and look at like 1% of the window when needed ? (I guess I could change the picture folders but a sudden kitten with creepy sound might still be too much for me... seriously.)
If you kill/rape or choose any bad red options with Bill or Snake God in the Cathedral you will be cursed with random jumpscares until you start a new game+ so you should probably not do that. In the foggy park you can play a game with Cheshire Cat for an important ring that lets you fall off high places and survive, this is a jumpscare but not really scary. And I read that there's a jumpscare in Duchess’s house but I don't think I've seen it and I don't know what triggers it.

springthomas028

Apr 9, 2020
Is there a full walkthrough anywhere? On the witheredgryphon site it only goes up to interlude 2 for me. I'd like to know how to do certain endings.

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
Is there a full walkthrough anywhere? On the witheredgryphon site it only goes up to interlude 2 for me. I'd like to know how to do certain endings.
https://f95zone.to/threads/blacksouls-ii-v1-13-eeny-meeny-miny-moe.51657/page-18#post-3458461

Here's a post by ShinV, you can use his --QUICK GUIDE/OUTLINE-- walkthrough points to give you a rough idea where to go and what to do in order to not mess up anywhere. Exploration, item collection and interaction with NPC's are at your own leisure. Together with his Story Progression, Death Triggers and Ending Req's, you have a lot of leeway in your progression. All detailed step-by-step walkthrough are still WIP.

strela

Aug 15, 2019
If you kill/rape or choose any bad red options with Bill or Snake God in the Cathedral you will be cursed with random jumpscares until you start a new game+ so you should probably not do that. In the foggy park you can play a game with Cheshire Cat for an important ring that lets you fall off high places and survive, this is a jumpscare but not really scary. And I read that there's a jumpscare in Duchess’s house but I don't think I've seen it and I don't know what triggers it.
It should be triggered when you went above certain SP without ever interracting with the Furball inside Duchess' house (which btw is completely normal if you plan to keep most heroines alive). I forgot which SP, but it is the SP where Dodo get that Furball as companion (5?). I guess it signifies that is a different Furball from the one that is with Dodo? It still doesn't explain who or what killed it.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
I'm relatively fine with gore, but jumpscares are a big no-no, BS1 was really good, and given that the two jumpscares were at the very end, I coped. But with BS2 it seems like there are more of them, and happening regularly ? I was planing on following a walkthrough, but if BS2 is half as good as the first one, I'd still want to see most of the content and explore by myself, "bad decisions" included.

So... is there a way to know exactly WHERE (and why ?) jumpscares happen, and what triggers them, so that I can bravely remove my headset and look at like 1% of the window when needed ? (I guess I could change the picture folders but a sudden kitten with creepy sound might still be too much for me... seriously.)
another workaround way is seek in the picture fodder where the jumpscare images are located, make a backup of those files, then reemplace files whit something wholesome and use the same name of the files so the game can load it and not crash

side-topic: fellas we been trought more that 1200 post and nobody started a waifu wars, which is suprising indeed

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
another workaround way is seek in the picture fodder where the jumpscare images are located, make a backup of those files, then reemplace files whit something wholesome and use the same name of the files so the game can load it and not crash

side-topic: fellas we been trought more that 1200 post and nobody started a waifu wars, which is suprising indeed

Taking time to contemplate, decision's a no-brainer for me.

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Can honestly say I have absolutely no idea what the fluffy jumpscare is supposed to be. Haven't ever encountered it.
It the fluffy animal in the room near where you get the meat in Duchess Mansion. Put Sen to 0 and interact with her, an image and sharp sound will kick in after that the fluffball disappear and goes to DODO

strela

Aug 15, 2019
Taking time to contemplate, decision's a no-brainer for me.
I am a degenerate and normally get turned on by all the sadistics r*pe Black Souls series provided, but man that one is way too much even for me. I'm just doing it once for book and CG, never again. Also apparently Node will give her Candy at some point during her confinement and you can be even more evil by snatching that Candy.

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
I am a degenerate and normally get turned on by all the sadistics r*pe Black Souls series provided, but man that one is way too much even for me. I'm just doing it once for book and CG, never again. Also apparently Node will give her Candy at some point during her confinement and you can be even more evil by snatching that Candy.

IKR, feels bad man..

I heard something something about dodo and prickett

Last edited:

Hard T

Sep 4, 2019
Well, now you know the importance of multiple saves. :p

Jokes aside, I'm not even sure if it can be edited in a save as all the variables and switches are in Japanese (my reading and translating is that of a slug), so I'll check it out. As for your level and stats, those are really easy to re-earn and generally manage, so that you don't need to worry about. Could you please tell me how many fog bosses have you defeated so far? This game has a high replay value, and one option is to get one of the end-game endings and start a new cycle. (Ending A,C,D,E. / F & G require a start of a new cycle, but don't continue the game normally.) The other one is to post your save file and I'll try to edit it. If that fails (probably will), I have another idea that WILL work, but again I'll need your save file. :)
After getting used to the game I think I'll just replay it later, for now imma try and finish it. I was just kinda :monkas: cause I thought imma nut n leave this game but im actually into it now. Thanks for the offer and advice! Appreciate it cuz.
(Ive done 6 fog bosses). That whole 'you needa play it once first for other endings thing' also intrigues me,,

Reactions: SST1337

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Anyone know how to cheat to get a spell book " Chaos Burst" I've beaten all superbosses through 755 FL and still have not get it, imma going crazy....
Guess 1000 here i go
P/s What is the most dmg have you done to the bosses ? Mine is almost 25 million
That's a lot of dmg
1593395102775.png

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes