Status
Not open for further replies.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Your only choices are to kill or not to kill - MC is a mindless assassin brainwashed to kill on command.

Reactions: Irad

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
i tried to be a good guy, but the choices apparently didn't matter that much. i let as many people live as i could, still being called murderer, didn't rape any one, still being called rapist, even by true rapist jacky, broke up with hannah and made sure she didn't appear in the bunker scene but she somehow still mentioned dead, didn't fuck sandy, but mc still calling himself motherfucker.
the story just can't keep itself up. and that lilith scene showed up twice.

and the mc, omg, he never learnt, got fooled by sandy few minutes ago and still fooled to kill his sister. suicide ending is the best ending and should be considered canon.

i still don't understand how paige became true love for mc.
i guess my mind fortunately isn't broken like mc to love paige as the main girl.

but, at least best girl candy isn't forgotten, fuck, she's killed.

Last edited:

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
i tried to be a good guy, but the choices apparently didn't matter that much. i let as many people live as i could, still being called murderer, didn't rape any one, still being called rapist, even by true rapist jacky, broke up with hannah and made sure she didn't appear in the bunker scene but she somehow still mentioned dead, didn't fuck sandy, but mc still calling himself motherfucker.
the story just can't keep itself up. and that lilith scene showed up twice.

and the mc, omg, he never learnt, got fooled by sandy few minutes ago and still fooled to kill his sister. suicide ending is the best ending and should be considered canon.

but, at least best girl candy isn't forgotten, i still don't understand how paige became true love for mc.
i guess my mind fortunately isn't broken like mc to love paige as the main girl.
where is the angry reaction when you need it

Reactions: Tatsuya25

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
why should, i just feel sad.
I meant that I am angry since I love Paige lmao.
But yeah,the choices to not see something are there more to ensure people won't see what they don't wanna see than them being a separate "light'' path. There are some inconsistencies in the dialogue bc of that and yeah,Paige and Jacky don't work together if Jacky is not a rapist and murderer,since he is only holding her back in that case.

Bondman

Jul 29, 2022
Is there a walkthrough for this game? I dont want Sal (second protagonist) to die. No matter what i do the ending ends up same. Thanks!

Alexander Taylor

Apr 8, 2020
Hey. When I click this game's exe, it doesn't start. Just like blackheart: the beginning. I saw in the net that this is an issue with renpy, however these games are the only ones I have this problem. Any solutions? Thx.

BRX9001

Aug 31, 2022
but, at least best girl candy isn't forgotten, fuck, she's killed.
I swear I saw the author say in the SWP thread that he would never force a LI to be killed off without giving us the chance to prevent it...but I've tried everything I could think of to save Candy and she just keeps dying at the end. She was way better than Paige, her pulling the preggo card is the only reason I started to care, but it was kinda a cheap move tbh. The more I tried to get away from Paige, the more the story railroaded us together. Gimme Candy over her any day

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
One of the few games where i came in for the H-scenes, but stayed for the story. I was so immersed in the story, kudos to the devs Seath Black and i hope BHR is just as amazing as this one. A few things tho,

1. Will the grace route be added at some point to the game, seeing it has already got the Completed tag?
2. Was it revealed who the 'Father' was who kidnaps Jacky and kills Ava?
3. Sal says he was betrayed while in the ship to Sicily? was it Zhu that betrayed him and forced to kill the mob leaders? if so how did Anthony get leverage on her?
4. Was it revealed who was the mystery man who was watching over paige and jacklyn and saved jacklyn in the end?

Last edited:

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
i Have a bug with grace ending i can't have it, they say:
View attachment 1995819
With the amount of bugs in the game it is clear that the author doesn't test his own code. Noob developers often have the mindset that their code works and doesn't need to be tested. This is readily apparent.

The developer also doesn't go back and fix obvious bugs in the game such as NPCs saying you did things that you didn't. These have been reported a lot and little if any fixes have been made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes