• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jefferz61

Sep 2, 2020
It's a great game. Just up my street regards content and subject matter. Kudos to the author. However, I would love to see this game get an overhaul with updated character graphics and animations whilst retaining the same content.

Reactions: mikel8519
Sep 9, 2020
Sorry, I tried searching ITT but couldnt find anything. Kind of a newbie to these games, just was curious if there is any audio in this one? I see that there are options for audio but Im not getting anything.

Basically just want to make sure its not on my end and im missing out on sound.

Thanks <3

redbear76

May 25, 2022
Sorry, I tried searching ITT but couldnt find anything. Kind of a newbie to these games, just was curious if there is any audio in this one? I see that there are options for audio but Im not getting anything.

Basically just want to make sure its not on my end and im missing out on sound.

Thanks <3
No sound neither me. Maybe could be a nice update to move tension up

hwm

Oct 6, 2019
(y)(y)(y):love::love::love: what a freaking awesome game!!!! still can't get Grace's ending, hopefully that will be fixed.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I'll just ask how rapey/blackmaily is Jackey is it optional at all i've avoided this game because i've played the gaurdian and didn't much care for jackie or the DARK path of the gaurdian very much and i figured this game was basically Dark path only.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
This game is very much more of a kenetic novel though. I mean, I kinda get it and it fits premise of the false memory story. But no matter what you choose everyone acts like they've been raped beaten/killed haha. Kinda weird when you go for a mostly zero sex scene run of the game that it changes nothing lol.
Ps though still good story even if its mostly not my cup of tea.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
I'm going to keep this short since I could rant about this for hours, but I wish Paige was different or dead, every single time I had to interact with her in this game I just wanted to either kill the mc to end the torture early or kill/torture Paige until she was 6ft under, she as a character really brings out the monster in me, and not towards other people in the game, only towards her, she's so evil and sadistic that she'd ruin everything the mc has just for her own amusement and for me that killed any enjoyment she might have posed as a character in this game or any other she might be a part of.

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
I'm going to keep this short since I could rant about this for hours, but I wish Paige was different or dead, every single time I had to interact with her in this game I just wanted to either kill the mc to end the torture early or kill/torture Paige until she was 6ft under, she as a character really brings out the monster in me, and not towards other people in the game, only towards her, she's so evil and sadistic that she'd ruin everything the mc has just for her own amusement and for me that killed any enjoyment she might have posed as a character in this game or any other she might be a part of.
Did you ever see "Natural Born Killers" ?
This is beasically the same thing, they're both fucked up, Jacky is just as fucked as Paige, so I don't understand where you have a problem with her.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Did you ever see "Natural Born Killers" ?
This is beasically the same thing, they're both fucked up, Jacky is just as fucked as Paige, so I don't understand where you have a problem with her.
I'm not suggesting that they are not as fucked up as each other, but at the beginning of the story the mc, who initially isn't known to himself as Jacky as that part of him has been repressed albeit by some sick fuck wannabe doctor, has the outward personality of a puppy who just wants to be normal, yes the demon inside is lurking but if you were to just pay attention to the surface as many would it would seem that Paige was (and as the story progresses is following someone else's orders) taking advantage of this mental repression to twist the mc/Jacky into whatever they wanted him to be.

That is what I find disgusting, It's also the fact that even if I chose not to do the evil things (In one run-through I chose the least evil path I could) and she still 'chose to say dumb shit to the maid and others saying I'd done stuff when I hadn't' This is the kind of behaviour that I didn't approve of personally and our mc/Jacky didn't seem to have the mental fortitude or cojones to tell her to back the f off at any point and just kept letting her lead him to wherever she desired. It may have been written out that way and the more I think the more I believe it's likely that it was, but it feels like no matter what you choose that the story is on rails and regardless of choice Jacky will always emerge and become sicker and more disturbed than anyone can remember.

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
I'm not suggesting that they are not as fucked up as each other, but at the beginning of the story the mc, who initially isn't known to himself as Jacky as that part of him has been repressed albeit by some sick fuck wannabe doctor, has the outward personality of a puppy who just wants to be normal, yes the demon inside is lurking but if you were to just pay attention to the surface as many would it would seem that Paige was (and as the story progresses is following someone else's orders) taking advantage of this mental repression to twist the mc/Jacky into whatever they wanted him to be.

That is what I find disgusting, It's also the fact that even if I chose not to do the evil things (In one run-through I chose the least evil path I could) and she still 'chose to say dumb shit to the maid and others saying I'd done stuff when I hadn't' This is the kind of behaviour that I didn't approve of personally and our mc/Jacky didn't seem to have the mental fortitude or cojones to tell her to back the f off at any point and just kept letting her lead him to wherever she desired. It may have been written out that way and the more I think the more I believe it's likely that it was, but it feels like no matter what you choose that the story is on rails and regardless of choice Jacky will always emerge and become sicker and more disturbed than anyone can remember.
I understand, and really the fault lies with only 2 people, big and little tony, they are the ones who should be put down like the animals they are, Paige was really just caught in the middle as much as Jacky is. It seems like she is just trying to hold to something that can give her what she really needs, and yes, she has her really fucked up side, but, Jacky kinda keeps her in check. But, I understand where you are coming from, but, he gives her a what she needs and vice versa. They are in a bad situation, and they are made for each other. It's a beautiful love story between 2 lesser monsters, considering who they have to deal with. At first, she annoyed me, but after I saw her in the scene where she told him how she really felt, I saw her as a real viable answer to his pain, and his balance.

Reactions: Kaos_Theory

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Natural born killers - you kind a can interact willy nilly with them and all,
BUT YOU GOTTA KILL TO GET IN THEIR CLUB, BE A KILLER AND YOU CAN ENJOY THEIR LIFE.
I'll just ask how rapey/blackmaily is Jackey is it optional at all i've avoided this game because i've played the gaurdian and didn't much care for jackie or the DARK path of the gaurdian very much and i figured this game was basically Dark path only.
This game is very much more of a kenetic novel though. I mean, I kinda get it and it fits premise of the false memory story. But no matter what you choose everyone acts like they've been raped beaten/killed haha. Kinda weird when you go for a mostly zero sex scene run of the game that it changes nothing lol.
Ps though still good story even if its mostly not my cup of tea.
I'm sure seath has plans but anyone else weirded out about how Sal only cared about 3 of his daughters and not 4?

I understand, and really the fault lies with only 2 people, big and little tony, they are the ones who should be put down like the animals they are, Paige was really just caught in the middle as much as Jacky is. It seems like she is just trying to hold to something that can give her what she really needs, and yes, she has her really fucked up side, but, Jacky kinda keeps her in check. But, I understand where you are coming from, but, he gives her a what she needs and vice versa. They are in a bad situation, and they are made for each other. It's a beautiful love story between 2 lesser monsters, considering who they have to deal with. At first, she annoyed me, but after I saw her in the scene where she told him how she really felt, I saw her as a real viable answer to his pain, and his balance.
Man made killers - conditioned to not flinch and all else is a sham, also conditioned or derived off it:
kill and take the money, use it and get to be respected and smile and cheat your way like hani lecter:
kill this guy take his identity, rinse and repeat. Very lucrative business, very lucrative job.

No surprise killers are so popular in all kinds of movies. Murder sells big.

Reactions: kkkrelf6
Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes