Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
In this case I would suggest to play BHH first then TG imho, SWP have a bland connection because one of the characters in the game appear in BHH, but it's more detached. :)
Okay thanks I'll hop on BHH when I get the chance, I'll have to put TG on hold for now:)

Walnutt

Jan 14, 2021
Whenever I try to choose Grace's ending, an exception occurs and doesn't let me go any further

What happens with Grace?

RrawClay

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2020
Oh I see well thats cool but if I were to play it chronologically in what order would it be in?
Technically... Blackheart The Beginning is the "beginning" of the story. Was supposed to be 6 short stories but ended up being a one and done. Might go back and add to it later.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Whenever I try to choose Grace's ending, an exception occurs and doesn't let me go any further

What happens with Grace?
There is a bug that need to be solved so that ending is not available for the moment. :)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Walnutt

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
The Grace ending is not even in the script
This is the code for this choice

Python:
"GO WITH HER *GRACE ENDING*"

jump endinga
but there is no "endinga", the only thing Iv'e found is this :

Python:
label ending1: #go with grace
and there is nothing after

Also, a little complain, at the beginning you always have a choice for watersport but at the end the dev didn't care anymore and force it on you (as well as scat stuff when you do anal... )
there is even a scene where he ask if you want to piss inside a girl and if you say NO you still piss on her 10 second later..

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76
Feb 12, 2021
Seath Black I haven't played this yet, despite seeing several references to it in other VNs I've played. But I just HAD to drop a comment here about the game within the game you created. You know, the "other" game about the DeLucci family you did..."Fall of Netorare" had me laughing so motherfucking hard I shot coffee outa my nose, n I think I woke the neighbors!
Fall of Netorare.png
And even outside of that, you have one of the top-3 sense of humors of ANY VN I've ever played, if not THE top...I wish other designers knew how much better it makes the experience, n storytelling, be when there's good 4th-wall humor (btw; wtf does "META" mean?). so here's to all being well in Smolsville, n I'm about to take the twins to "Lola"-con; n once I finish this, I'm SO starting BHH...I hope Kenzie gets to host all of Marcus' daughters at her camp, n am DYING to know what kinda "activities" she has going on in cave #3 (n I'm assuming the rest of the caves?)

oh, btw...YES, I ALWAYS read the intro/prequel/backstory stuff of every VN I play; never know when there's some juicy details, or relevant info, that affects the main storyline. n OF COURSE I watered Karl :geek:; Marcus might be a soulless, black-hearted SOB, but he still enjoys a hearty sense-of-humor! hell, he even let the Akeymu stick around (poor Paz :eek:)...is there any difference who's room the cast of "friends" moves to? b/c I decided on the twins' room for now, since they're about the only ones that haven't terrorized anyone in the gang yet...BAD AKEYMU!!

P.S. Doc is having WAY too much fun with "Redneck Girls In Japan"; I'm sure RoboGrant had something to do with it, n surprised Uncle Buck didn't make an appearance :ROFLMAO: will never be able to watch another Godzilla movie the same way again o_O

Last edited:

padstad

Aug 1, 2020
well that was a ride, I went full dark mode on this game. Enjoyed that a little to much I guess, now back to reality lol! Is there a lot of difference if you go full nice mode? Or will the ending still be the same?

Edit: just played it on "nice" mode, and the game is pretty bad this way. They still blame you for everything, even when you do absolutely nothing against the girls. Also I think Paige got pregnant without actually fucking... baby Jezus?

Also don't understand how so many ppl can vote for Paige having a new love interest. Jacky is her only love

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I'll be honest, I just really don't like to play the bad guy in games, it was hard for me to even play as Renegade Shepard in Mass Effect.
So this game wasn't quite as good for me, as it would probably have been if I went all evil.
Seems like choosing the good path actually helps very little, most of the girls die anyway, and you are still blamed for most of it.
I see that this game is a large feat and massive kudos to the dev for finishing it, but I do have to criticize that if you offer the option to be (relatively) good, even in a dark game, this should matter a bit more.

sifilis

Apr 27, 2017
So the game was "Completed" 3 months ago and Grace ending still isn't in. Should I keep holding my breath?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Don't read up on Lovecraft's personal life and views, then
You really think I would use a picture of Lovecraft as my profile picture on a message board, if I didn't know him?
He was a neurotic, frightened, racist little bigot and also one of the greatest and most influential horror writers of all time.
As a fan, you have to find a way to separate his work and his skill from his personal politics and views and realize that he was a sad, almost pitiable human being.

And honestly, apart from all this, having problems playing/acting evil in a game doesn't really have ANYTHING to do with that.
I'm not a stupid snowflake, I can separate reality from games, I just automatically tend to play as a nice guy in games.

Mar 12, 2022
You really think I would use a picture of Lovecraft as my profile picture on a message board, if I didn't know him?
He was a neurotic, frightened, racist little bigot and also one of the greatest and most influential horror writers of all time.
As a fan, you have to find a way to separate his work and his skill from his personal politics and views and realize that he was a sad, almost pitiable human being.

And honestly, apart from all this, having problems playing/acting evil in a game doesn't really have ANYTHING to do with that.
I'm not a stupid snowflake, I can separate reality from games, I just automatically tend to play as a nice guy in games.
I was joking

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes