Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
So uhm ... how is this intended to be played? Embrace the darkness or ... ? I know that if you keep "lying" to yourself that you are not a mad man, you still end up doing some fked up shit

How did the devs intended this game be played?
you are evil and that's it. There is no point in pretending otherwise in my opinion.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
this is the winter soldier. Throughout the game, captain america will run interference and
MC will have questions about the hits and the life in between.
MC is still conditioned to do the hits and forget about them.
For anyone who wanted jason borne, you got him, the part where he does what he was conditioned to do.

Jan 2, 2022
There are several (Evil Up) choices. What effects do these actually have? Do they trigger certain events, dialogues, scenes, etc?
Should I try to play as the least possible evil, or just go Full Psycho mode?
(I've drugged and raped a few times on this playthrough, but otherwise tried to be the nicest psycho hitman that I can be...)
you are evil and that's it. There is no point in pretending otherwise in my opinion.
this is the winter soldier. Throughout the game, captain america will run interference and
MC will have questions about the hits and the life in between.
MC is still conditioned to do the hits and forget about them.
For anyone who wanted jason borne, you got him, the part where he does what he was conditioned to do.
My question still stands: "what is the effect of the (Evil Up) choices?"
Thus far, I have raped/drugged a few times, but only a few. I didn't leave Hannah, and not sure if she is really dead or not. I raped Sandy (MC's mom) before going to meet with Bella. It just seemed like a memory that I wanted MC to cope with once he finds out that she is his mom.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
My question still stands: "what is the effect of the (Evil Up) choices?"
Thus far, I have raped/drugged a few times, but only a few. I didn't leave Hannah, and not sure if she is really dead or not. I raped Sandy (MC's mom) before going to meet with Bella. It just seemed like a memory that I wanted MC to cope with once he finds out that she is his mom.
I don't think there is any lasting effect,I haven't noticed one at least and I have played bhh quite a few times.

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
What a frickin mindfuck!!! HORRIBLE!!! DISGUSTING!!! JUST SICK!!!....
And I LOVED every fucking second of it!!!!
Such a frightening rabbit hole of a story!!! Paige is a real ride or die bitch... Jacky has got to appear at that resort.. Might be just me but, if he doesn't appear in BHR MY FRIENDS AND I WILL NEVER PLAY IT... JACKY is a BOSS!!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What a frickin mindfuck!!! HORRIBLE!!! DISGUSTING!!! JUST SICK!!!....
And I LOVED every fucking second of it!!!!
Such a frightening rabbit hole of a story!!! Paige is a real ride or die bitch... Jacky has got to appear at that resort.. Might be just me but, if he doesn't appear in BHR MY FRIENDS AND I WILL NEVER PLAY IT... JACKY is a BOSS!!
Not sure they are planning on having zombies or ghosts in BHR which is the only way he could make it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is it possible to avoid sharing? I don't like other dudes in my story.
Depends on the girl.

Flowers isn't anything to do with Jacky and is part of the overall story, you can't stop her fucking others but I don't think she does anything with Jacky anyway.

The same for the short haired blonde prostitute. She's in a couple of games and gets banged by a couple of MC's.

Paige you can avoid sharing with another guy, it's only 1 scene anyway.

It's not a harem game as in you keep all the girls, you only really get Paige. The rest either die or leave.

Reactions: Tomboll

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thanks.

Also

Spoiler tag maybe? I am not super sensetive, but others might be.
You do realise that's the whole point to his games, right?

They are dark as fuck.

It's only a spoiler if I give names, giving away what is painfully obvious is like saying the Titanic sunk is a spoiler, don't be silly.

Considering the tags are rape, necrophilia and graphic violence just what do you think is in the game?

It aint no romance novel.

Reactions: whiterussian1974

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
But Jacklyn recognises the guy!! And!!...... How did he save Marcus??...And who was peeping Paige and Jacklyn at the cemetary??
seath loves his twists and making people doubt everything. The person watching Jacklyn and Paige is def the new mc,but it is possible Jacky is around somehow. However I doubt he will ever come back to play any important part in the new story,simply because Paige couldn't be a LI in bhr if Jacky appeared. She would certainly choose him and that would make people scream about ntr and shit,and he would steal the spotlight from the new mc.

0ffspring

Sep 20, 2017
Ok I just finished this VN and I have quite a few things to say. First props to the Dev for not shying away from "questionable" content (not being on Patreon certainly helps but still props).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now it's importent to say this: while all of the above is negativ that dosen't mean that i didn't like this VN. It's actually quite the opposite but still i felt the need to bring these points up because they were bothering me quite a bit.
So i thank Blackheart for this awesome experience and i'm looking forward to BHR

Last edited:

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Ok I just finished this VN and I have quite a few things to say. First props to the Dev for not shying away from "questionable" content (not being on Patreon certainly helps but still props).

Now it's importent the say this: while all of the above is negativ that dosen't mean that i didn't like this VN. It's actually quite the opposite but still i felt the need to bring these points up because they were bothering me quite a bit.
So i thank Blackheart for this awesome experience and i'm looking forward to BHR
some of the things you mentioned are valid and there certainly are holes in the story or characters forgetting about something that was brought up before, However the point of the narrative is that Jacky is literally insane,and not everything he sees happening is real,or many things are different than what he thinks they are. Jacky is an unreliable narrator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes