Status
Not open for further replies.

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
Oof, feels good. Thank you for this choice, though I'm surprised she survived a night of being raped by dozens of homeless people. :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To be honest, I'm not satisfied with the ending.

I played the good guy(sort of), but apparently the 'evil' scenes are skippable and not avoidable.
Towards the end, i started raping and killing everyone, simply because it doesn't affect the ending in any way, which is bad.
Nevertheless, it was an interesting adventure.

Reactions: whiterussian1974

Callidia

Nov 22, 2018
Ok, silly problem. Wanted to give the game a try, and the MC's default name is MC, which is a bit weird. Is MC Jacky from the other games, or is this a different character?

VampJer

Mar 2, 2022
Just wanted to know when Blackheart Resort is coming out? and is there any way to get updates?

Last edited:

Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
The protagonist switch completely killed the momentum, I had no interest in the story after that. TLoU2 got dumpstered for that perspective switch after the theater confrontation for a reason.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The protagonist switch completely killed the momentum, I had no interest in the story after that. TLoU2 got dumpstered for that perspective switch after the theater confrontation for a reason.
The issue with me was that all the male MCs looked very similar, and then when one dies, and it all of a sudden goes to him in fighting scenes, again, as if he and his woman didn't just die...it was a bit confusing till I realized they were all different people, and someone was telling a story at the end. lol

Reactions: Seath Black

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
its only to set his story up. It's not set that way for long
it goes to jacky for the rest of the game

Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
its only to set his story up. It's not set that way for long
it goes to jacky for the rest of the game
It's not a crime to switch protagonists, it's just in a bad place chronologically. If you look at a typical plot chart, the tension after climax drops off gradually, while you drop it to zero immediately.
It would work better if the switch was after going to bed or something.

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
It's not a crime to switch protagonists, it's just in a bad place chronologically. If you look at a typical plot chart, the tension after climax drops off gradually, while you drop it to zero immediately.
It would work better if the switch was after going to bed or something.
yeah i understand. and its not a completely switch. its only for 30 mins ot so, but i get it. I dropped Sal as a mina after one update bc it is jacky's story. but hes still arounnd. He does have his moments, but they are far and fewer in game. I tried to fix it lol. :)

code991

Aug 21, 2021
So uhm ... how is this intended to be played? Embrace the darkness or ... ? I know that if you keep "lying" to yourself that you are not a mad man, you still end up doing some fked up shit

How did the devs intended this game be played?

Jan 2, 2022
There are several (Evil Up) choices. What effects do these actually have? Do they trigger certain events, dialogues, scenes, etc?
Should I try to play as the least possible evil, or just go Full Psycho mode?
(I've drugged and raped a few times on this playthrough, but otherwise tried to be the nicest psycho hitman that I can be...)

Zaklin69

Oct 3, 2020
D
View attachment 1210444

Overview:
As the owner of the Blackheart Hotel, you will determine the fates and lives of your tenants, your mind, and your trauma. Will you control your perverse urges, or let them destroy the lives of those you love? Will you face your demons, or let them free to unleash hell on the ones that trust you? Can you, yourself, survive...
Blackheart Hotel​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-14
Release Date: 2022-02-10
Developer: Blackheart Games -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Prequel: Blackheart: The Beginning
Other Games: The Guardian Whispering Pines
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
***WARNING, THIS GAME IS VERY DARK. IF DARK CONTENT IS NOT FOR YOU, DO NOT DOWNLOAD***

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Android: MEGA - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - TORRENT*

View attachment 1453146 View attachment 890369 View attachment 890388 View attachment 890397 View attachment 914779 View attachment 914783 View attachment 914785 View attachment 914792 View attachment 914793 View attachment 1453148 View attachment 914796 View attachment 914809 View attachment 949769 View attachment 949771 View attachment 949773 View attachment 949775 View attachment 1016844 View attachment 1453181 View attachment 1453182 View attachment 1453188
Does This game continue after blackheart the beginning. Do I need to play The beginning before playing this.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The game is set around MC not knowing his way. The other game is about different chars than the MC.
Whoever wats to start this game with a head full of questions and preconceptions, sure thing, play that one.

Reactions: Zaklin69
Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes