Status
Not open for further replies.

denden198x

Aug 24, 2020
Hey guys. so i downloaded the android files from mega, the one with only 17x mb sizes files. When i installed it, the apps asked to allow modifying all my files in my phone. Is it safe to allow it ? I dont want to lose all my fap material on my phone ^^

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
we could end her sister, but not Ava? or i missed something? i sparred sister and thought to end ava

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Last edited:

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Sooo, does anyone else wonder why Paige never wears shoes?... :unsure:
its an on going running joke in my games. When i started bhh year and a half ago i didnt quite know wtf i was doing. Now, with most of my games, the shoes is a gag that most people just know that i hate shoes. lmao. Now they are on most of my models though for all games. In game canon reason she wont wear shoes... she's a hippy lmao

Reactions: Twistty and Phnx

Spiny Norman

Jul 21, 2021
Downloaded the new 1.0 completed version and none of my saves work. All have the blue X in the corner. I read above that someone else was having this issue, too. Any ideas?

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Downloaded the new 1.0 completed version and none of my saves work. All have the blue X in the corner. I read above that someone else was having this issue, too. Any ideas?
weird. Only some of the saves work for some, others it works fine. It may be bc of the redoes i did way back in v5 where a restart was required. When was the last time you played a version?

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Oh wow, somehow I never knew about this game -- I freely admit I want to play a very evil/dark game so looking forward to trying it :)

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
Fucking Sandy, fucking bitch, i hope i can kill her later in the game.

Damn, I played the good guy the whole game.
I don't care if it costs me good points, but I'll shoot her if I get the chance.

Very interesting game. :whistle:

Spiny Norman

Jul 21, 2021
weird. Only some of the saves work for some, others it works fine. It may be bc of the redoes i did way back in v5 where a restart was required. When was the last time you played a version?
I have played every version as it came out. At least for the last 4 or 5 versions. Last update worked fine for me, but this one didn't. No idea why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes