Status
Not open for further replies.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
There are endings missing? The game is not completed then
From my understanding, the game in essence is completed (as in no further story), but there's a bug that forced him to take it out. So, it'll probably be no different than a DLC.

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
EDIT: I think I just got my answer with the couple of post before mine. Thanks!

That's what I get when I chose Grace's ending. Anyone having this error or is it just me?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'endinga'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script_7.rpyc", line 333, in script
File "..\BLACKHEART HOTEL\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "..\BLACKHEART HOTEL\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'endinga'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Blackheart Hotel 1.0
Tue Feb 15 19:39:27 2022

I'm me

Mar 26, 2019
do i need a new game? my saves don't work
I had problems getting my saves to work as well. They were all giving an error every other image. One of my auto saves with one of the twins before you get shot with a dart worked though, just gave one error which I skipped and then was fine after

Reactions: Seath Black

I'm me

Mar 26, 2019
Definitely sad to see the end as has been one of my favourites. Only thing missing for me was that there was no scene with the twins together except the one where they were drugged. Would've been fun on the dark path to make them fuck each other while they were actually conscious. Could've had a bit of sibling rivalry to see which one wants to live more :ROFLMAO: Anyways that doesn't take anything away from how much I've enjoyed it. Top work Seath(y)

Reactions: ubblesnop and CSNRC

Iskall

Jan 19, 2018
Jesus fucking christ, that warning didnt give me a big enough warning.
This is some messed up devs xD

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Jesus fucking christ, that warning didnt give me a big enough warning.
This is some messed up devs xD
Nah, I just like to get some content to other people that some are afraid to make. TG and SWP aren't nearly as bad. :)

Dec 6, 2019
Definitely sad to see the end as has been one of my favourites. Only thing missing for me was that there was no scene with the twins together except the one where they were drugged. Would've been fun on the dark path to make them fuck each other while they were actually conscious. Could've had a bit of sibling rivalry to see which one wants to live more :ROFLMAO: Anyways that doesn't take anything away from how much I've enjoyed it. Top work Seath(y)
Honestly having the twins fight to the death with the mc being the prize/the one who holds all the cards would've been a awesome scene. Guessing sibling rivalry with some jealousy sprinkled in. Maybe a future game or a game edit lol

• Haha
Reactions: Seath Black

I'm me

Mar 26, 2019
Honestly having the twins fight to the death with the mc being the prize/the one who holds all the cards would've been a awesome scene. Guessing sibling rivalry with some jealousy sprinkled in. Maybe a future game or a game edit lol
Yeah that does sound good. Wondering if there was actually supposed to be another scene with twins which got cut or just doesn't trigger or something. Just sped through a full evil and full good playthrough and if you didn't kill emma and don't rape eva then you tell eva that she's tied up in the other room. If you kill Emma and rape Eva then I'll just say that Emma is there. Keep Emma alive and rape Eva then Emma apparently isn't in the house even though you say you went there earlier to set something up which in the other two cases was Emma being at the house.

Reactions: juniorforlife17313

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
I love this Vn, the story wark for this one, and The Guardian ties in nicely. From the start all the choices you get to make on how Jacky unfolds are wonderful. I am left wondering who the unknown person is that showed up at the end and the person they were referring to. I can honestly say I am hyped about the new story coming.

Zenith_11

Dec 26, 2021
I love this game! I 've been looking for a VN with a really depraved and evil MC and I think I found it. I'm thinking of replaying the game and I'm wondering if there's a walkthrough guide that I can download. I've already done the full evil route and I'm wondering what the other endings are and how I can achieve them.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Wow this game got me hooked!
At the start I was a little hesitant since it was clear that the story would have a very dark path and this in not my cup of tea, yet I enjoyed it 'til the end... It was the first time I really liked be in the MC shoes from the start, kudos to you Seath, the story was intriguing and all the main characters were perfect, it's rare for me to be so involved the game literally drag me in, and the end was superb.
Can't wait to see how the new game will be, it will an interesting journey I'm sure.
Paige best Waifu ever!:love::love:

Reactions: Zenith_11
Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes