Status
Not open for further replies.

TM REDUX

Dec 14, 2021
Huh, I find it really odd that Paige is gonna just go from being Jacky's yandere love interest to a random new hole for another games MC, yuck, but i guess im in the minority according to the poll lmao. Hoes ain't loyal :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. If she is in another game, I want a Mother and daughter with her and her child and the new MC, and a good time skip with her being a milf now.

Last edited:

bakaseye

Jan 21, 2021
I wanted to finish it so i could focus on other projects. But it is the full sorry. Other projects were wanted more, and I needed to focus on other games. I don't quit games, and an abandon tag is not ever going to happen. It is finished but you will enjoy my next project if you liked bhh :)

Nice. Love this Dev! Special thanks for "abandon tag is not ever going to happen". Definatly will try new game.

Tina Yeung

Oct 13, 2016
I can't believe I never saw this before, but it was amazing! Having fully fleshed out options and not shying away from "darker" ones was great because it stands out from other things, has its own voice, and was generally interesting to play. Can't wait for the next thing!

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Huh, I find it really odd that Paige is gonna just go from being Jacky's yandere love interest to a random new hole for another games MC, yuck, but i guess im in the minority according to the poll lmao. Hoes ain't loyal :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. If she is in another game, I want a Mother and daughter with her and her child and the new MC, and a good time skip with her being a milf now.
Lol, I mean if you watch the ending, you will see why. But it will be player choice if Paige stays loyal to Jacky

TM REDUX

Dec 14, 2021
Lol, I mean if you watch the ending, you will see why. But it will be player choice if Paige stays loyal to Jacky
i have to play teh latest guardian update, and a couple other games, i like saving the best for last, love me some evil protagonists ngl XD, this and vae victus are great. Also last post wasn't a shot at you, ive loved the games so far

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doorknob22

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
I wanted to finish it so i could focus on other projects. But it is the full sorry. Other projects were wanted more, and I needed to focus on other games. I don't quit games, and an abandon tag is not ever going to happen. It is finished but you will enjoy my next project if you liked bhh :)
Will there be any continuation of "The Beginning" series or is that abandoned?

Reactions: DoubleXX

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
about what the next game is going to be, and which universe it's going to take place in, is it going to be in Guardian and Black Heart Hotel or is it going to be a new universe. And it will be Dark like this one or it will be more like the Guardian or whisper pines.

Jan 5, 2021
about what the next game is going to be, and which universe it's going to take place in, is it going to be in Guardian and Black Heart Hotel or is it going to be a new universe. And it will be Dark like this one or it will be more like the Guardian or whisper pines.
Seath mentioned on his discord that BHR, working title for next game, will be more like SWP in that you have good and dark paths. All of his games take place in the same universe, but each game has their own themes. BHR will tend to have darker themes (if you so chose), TG will cater to other interests, and SWP is for horror/mystery fans with good/dark paths.

Try them all out. Seath's only gotten better at writing and rendering over his AVN career.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Will there be any continuation of "The Beginning" series or is that abandoned?
The Beginning was made by someone who was in BHG team but isn't anymore,Seath didn't make it. I wouldn't count on it being continued anytime soon (if at all) since seath already has a lot on his plate.

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Seath mentioned on his discord that BHR, working title for next game, will be more like SWP in that you have good and dark paths. All of his games take place in the same universe, but each game has their own themes. BHR will tend to have darker themes (if you so chose), TG will cater to other interests, and SWP is for horror/mystery fans with good/dark paths.

Try them all out. Seath's only gotten better at writing and rendering over his AVN career.
thank you!

moesanrath

Dec 6, 2021
finally got around to playing this one from start to finish at least as far as v0.6, and bloody fucking hell what a wild ride it was, went full EVIL -- free the Jacky -- paths and just fuck me, he is one TWISTED motherfucker. like seriously ive seen packages of twizzlers with less twists then his fucking mind. and if i was to be honest i probably hated the guy till the story finally started to come together and then once i seen what was done to him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks again for having the balls to make a game like this and not shying away from the brutality of it all

Last edited:

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
finally got around to playing this one from start to finish, and bloody fucking hell what a wild ride it was, went full EVIL -- free the Jacky -- paths and just fuck me, he is one TWISTED motherfucker. like seriously ive seen packages of twizzlers with less twists then his fucking mind. and if i was to be honest i probably hated the guy till the story finally started to come together and then once i seen what was done to him.
thanks again for having the balls to make a game like this and not shying away from the brutality of it all
Hell yeah brother. Jacky was def put through a lot. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you stick around for the the continued stories of Paige and company!

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
finally got around to playing this one from start to finish, and bloody fucking hell what a wild ride it was, went full EVIL -- free the Jacky -- paths and just fuck me, he is one TWISTED motherfucker. like seriously ive seen packages of twizzlers with less twists then his fucking mind. and if i was to be honest i probably hated the guy till the story finally started to come together and then once i seen what was done to him.
he really made me a fan of BHH I agree with everything you say :D

lurkin

Dec 8, 2017
I admit that this is the first time I really liked one of these games. I can choose to be a not totally twisted creature. This is fine.
I found a couple of typos though, like Bobby being named "Booby" (which I actually prefer, I should search&replace it all over the game) and Zhu's surname being spelt inconsistently. But the game is awesome. And nicely complex as well!

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I admit that this is the first time I really liked one of these games. I can choose to be a not totally twisted creature. This is fine.
I found a couple of typos though, like Bobby being named "Booby" (which I actually prefer, I should search&replace it all over the game) and Zhu's surname being spelt inconsistently. But the game is awesome. And nicely complex as well!
haha that's so funny thanks for that we will fix it

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Ok so this game saids its Dark, like how dark are we talking????

say 1 for - OLY SHIT THIS GAME IS DARK

say 2 for - YEAH ITS DARK BUT I CAN HANDLE IT

or

say 3 for - THIS GAME IS ABSOLUTELY BONKERS CRAZY BRUH!!! haha

is it like The Dark Side of the Sith Crazy or Would i absolutely love the game, i just wanna know before i download and play.

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Ok so this game saids its Dark, like how dark are we talking????

say 1 for - OLY SHIT THIS GAME IS DARK

say 2 for - YEAH ITS DARK BUT I CAN HANDLE IT

or

say 3 for - THIS GAME IS ABSOLUTELY BONKERS CRAZY BRUH!!! haha

is it like The Dark Side of the Sith Crazy or Would i absolutely love the game, i just wanna know before i download and play.
I'd prob say 10 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes