Status
Not open for further replies.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
some of the things you mentioned are valid and there certainly are holes in the story or characters forgetting about something that was brought up before, However the point of the narrative is that Jacky is literally insane,and not everything he sees happening is real,or many things are different than what he thinks they are. Jacky is an unreliable narrator.
Everyone is playing with his mind, he is not insane, he was a "normal" guy until they started to fuck with his mind, killing people, then he find out that they aren't dead, someone lying to him saying kill this person, then he find out that he was used. In some moment they say that Grace put drugs in the MC's food and drinks to make him have those dreams and see things, like when Grace killed Stacy. So he is not insane, maybe they are trying to make him believe that he is insane but still that doesn't explain those holes because he is not really insane, he is well aware of everything even when he don't understand what is happening. But lets say that those plot holes are because he is insane, the insane thing doesn't work with Sal's story, he is not insane, and when you play with him, there are some plot holes too. And I found it a little disappointing that the you can choose to not trust Sandy, because is clearly that she was up to something, but when the MC believe that Paige is dead he trust her without doubt even over Grace, what to me, makes no sense because the MC did all that just to find her and without thinking he trust Sandy and kill her.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Everyone is playing with his mind, he is not insane, he was a "normal" guy until they started to fuck with his mind, killing people, then he find out that they aren't dead, someone lying to him saying kill this person, then he find out that he was used. In some moment they say that Grace put drugs in the MC's food and drinks to make him have those dreams and see things, like when Grace killed Stacy. So he is not insane, maybe they are trying to make him believe that he is insane but still that doesn't explain those holes because he is not really insane, he is well aware of everything even when he don't understand what is happening. But lets say that those plot holes are because he is insane, the insane thing doesn't work with Sal's story, he is not insane, and when you play with him, there are some plot holes too. And I found it a little disappointing that the you can choose to not trust Sandy, because is clearly that she was up to something, but when the MC believe that Paige is dead he trust her without doubt even over Grace, what to me, makes no sense because the MC did all that just to find her and without thinking he trust Sandy and kill her.
yes,Sal is not insane,that's why I said that some of the plot holes exist without a doubt,as for Jacky,he is insane,Seath has said that multiple times. It's true that he was not always insane,but he is after Sandy fucked up his mind,so the fact that he wasn't always insane doesn't change anything regarding what we see when he narrates the story.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
i reached near the end i guess at the toption to go with grace, i get this

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script_7.rpy", line 333, in script
jump endinga
ScriptError: could not find label 'endinga'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump endinga
File "Blackheart_Hotel-Final-pc\Blackheart_Hotel-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "Blackheart_Hotel-Final-pc\Blackheart_Hotel-1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
i reached near the end i guess at the toption to go with grace, i get this

While running game code:
jump endinga

Full traceback:
jump endinga
File "Blackheart_Hotel-Final-pc\Blackheart_Hotel-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
File "Blackheart_Hotel-Final-pc\Blackheart_Hotel-1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
https://f95zone.to/threads/blackheart-hotel-final-blackheart-games.65990/post-7555071

Reactions: dacris69

nickku1

Jun 3, 2020
With his so called family can u blame him 4 being so fuck up
the worst part is that he ain't that Bad and has a bigger heart than any else in this story
with the exception of why did he kill grace? he couldn't kill the obv one but he could kill the one he loved above all else? and how did his feeling for his sister dissipated but the one for the mother did not?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
,I CAN'T SEE THE gRACE ENDING CUZ I GET A RWENPY ERROR THAT SAYS:
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "script_7.rpyc", line 333, in script
  File "D:\Giochi VN\BlackheartHotel\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
  File "D:\Giochi VN\BlackheartHotel\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Blackheart Hotel 1.0
Wed Mar 23 21:08:55 2022

ANY WAY TO SEE IT?? THANKS

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i finished the true ending ...who will be that strange person who says :we'll see you soon jackelyn? another thing i didn't get... when Sal is on the boat and make love with zuh...how can he he kill the father of zuh (was the chief of the triad on tyhe same drug boat? and zuh what happened to her? how can damn Anthony..known that Sal was on the way? to many strange points..and about the choice..i played the good guy for all the game..but speaching about MC and Page are as they muyrdered and raped all...so what's the point in choose bad or good?? to see the rape\violeb t sex sscenes only? anyway i cried at the end..damn i know Jacky won't made..but how he's gone is a bit Michel bay...why sal and paige can't go on plane if he can set free marcus put him on the ladder? weird..

Lucaarsbanaan

Jun 28, 2021
I'm new to this game but I have played the other games of Blackheart games, is there a canon name I should give the mc? Because the other games all have a MC with a canon name but in this one its just "MC".

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Do you have to play Blackheart games in chronological order or can you just start anywhere? I'm currently playing the guardian but I see the MC of this game appears in there as well with some story related to BHH

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Do you have to play Blackheart games in chronological order or can you just start anywhere? I'm currently playing the guardian but I see the MC of this game appears in there as well with some story related to BHH
Not strictly, even though they contain references to the main story they are more different point of view related to the characters, so you can play them in the order you like more. :)

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Not strictly, even though they contain references to the main story they are more different point of view related to the characters, so you can play them in the order you like more. :)
Oh I see well thats cool but if I were to play it chronologically in what order would it be in?

Reactions: Lucaarsbanaan

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Oh I see well thats cool but if I were to play it chronologically in what order would it be in?
In this case I would suggest to play BHH first then TG imho, SWP have a bland connection because one of the characters in the game appear in BHH, but it's more detached. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes