Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Ok so this game saids its Dark, like how dark are we talking????

say 1 for - OLY SHIT THIS GAME IS DARK

say 2 for - YEAH ITS DARK BUT I CAN HANDLE IT

or

say 3 for - THIS GAME IS ABSOLUTELY BONKERS CRAZY BRUH!!! haha

is it like The Dark Side of the Sith Crazy or Would i absolutely love the game, i just wanna know before i download and play.
3 definitely 3 MINIMUM. I work with Seath, and won't even play it.

• Wow
Reactions: TeamHentaiX

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Nah, most of the dark stuff is skipable, but you will miss most of the sexual content. So if story is good for you, then you'll be fine. But yeah, it has rape, murder, and some other stuff. But i understand it is not for everyone. Also the first 3 versions are very rough. I was new to daz. But like my other games, they get 100% better in renders and such.

moesanrath

Dec 6, 2021
just got done playing the V1.0 Final and fuck i swear i didnt cry........it was just the cold rain in my living room......thats why my nose was running and my face was wet.....Jacky will always be MY (MC)....all that said i ran into a bug/glitch when i tried to do the grace ending at ava's house.....

Last edited:

moesanrath

Dec 6, 2021
Ok so this game saids its Dark, like how dark are we talking????

say 1 for - OLY SHIT THIS GAME IS DARK

say 2 for - YEAH ITS DARK BUT I CAN HANDLE IT

or

say 3 for - THIS GAME IS ABSOLUTELY BONKERS CRAZY BRUH!!! haha

is it like The Dark Side of the Sith Crazy or Would i absolutely love the game, i just wanna know before i download and play.
well i dont wanna spoil it for you but yes its dark, im not talking about that shitty overused phrase of "when you stare into the abyss some times the abyss stares back at you kinda dark"

no thats just a shadow on the park playground

in this game YOU ARE THE ABYSS starring out into the world. if you do play it go full EVIL for every option and you'll see what im talking about

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
I finished the game.... Then I took 5 minutes and thought to myself... "What the Fng F did I just play"... then I took another 5 minutes and THEN replayed it and chose all the REALLY "dark" choices.... THAT"S how F'd up and awesome this game is.....
lmao thank you brother
:)

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
just got done playing the V1.0 Final and fuck i swear i didnt cry........it was just the cold rain in my living room......thats why my nose was running and my face was wet.....Jacky will always be MY (MC)....all that said i ran into a bug/glitch when i tried to do the grace ending at ava's house.....
glad you liked it brother :) and yes, graces ending was bugged and i had to remove it to fix. i thought i closed out that option, but it will be added along with some other endings for the girls. Thanks for pointing it out to me, man :)

moesanrath

Dec 6, 2021
ok just wanted you to be aware of it, thanks again for making such a wonderful game. not sure if i'll play BHR or not. i wont lie im attached as fuck to Paige and the idea of ANYBODY but Jacky touching her makes my blood boil. but hey its your game your story so you tell it the way you need to. im just glad i got to experience at least a part of it

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
glad you liked it brother :) and yes, graces ending was bugged and i had to remove it to fix. i thought i closed out that option, but it will be added along with some other endings for the girls. Thanks for pointing it out to me, man :)
Sandy ending? :sneaky:
Is it fucked up that I liked her even though she was a bitch? Lol

Last edited:

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Grace's ending isn't finished yet Seath removed it so he can fix it

Reactions: Seath Black

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
ok just wanted you to be aware of it, thanks again for making such a wonderful game. not sure if i'll play BHR or not. i wont lie im attached as fuck to Paige and the idea of ANYBODY but Jacky touching her makes my blood boil. but hey its your game your story so you tell it the way you need to. im just glad i got to experience at least a part of it
Seath is making that optional the player will choose if they want Paige faithful or not

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I support this game because I think he is a great creator even though I only played it once and thought WTF, yet I think he is very talented. Too dark for me as I was in Japanese special forces those memories I don't need

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes