4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now I will try a run with maximum difficulty, get all the stories and try to fuck the least (?
Bit late now, but please spoiler that.

I encourage trying Checkman's challenge run or the challenge run I came up with, both detailed here. Maximum difficulty is a lot of Requiem cheese or just stat-buffing to steamroll the game.

awwyish

May 17, 2018
Where or How to get the secret zip file? Already finished the G end and enable view hidden files, but nope, still cant find the secret zip file. Did I miss something?

Checkman

May 24, 2017
where do you even got your stat bruh
Once you start RRH its pretty easy actually. Keep your SEN below 0 most of the time by killing npcs so you can talk with RRH when you need. Go through every single location you can without killing any bosses Rabbit Hole, Mental Ward, Smouldering Forest, Billingsgate Fish Market, Slaughter House. After you go to kill Lutwidge Town boss and go to Ludwell Cemetery, Cathedral (Don't pull the lever just jet), Pound of Bloody Tears, Spore Forest and Msuhroom Village. After that find a way to return SEN to 31 for Vernai in Billingsgate Fish Market and once again go through the zones to collect items from bodies. From there you manage your PROGRESS till you kill JubJub, but by then you can have 2 +10 weapons. (Mine were Beasthunter Sawblade and Vorpal Blade.)

Last edited:

Checkman

May 24, 2017
Congratulations. I was actually brainstorming challenge runs earlier and came up with this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Might try it myself at some point, but I'm working on something else atm, so it'll have to wait.
Do unique encounters include Bosses or not ? Is RRH optional? Can you kill Node or not ? Can you use weapon skills and then switch to the weapon you are supposed to use if you have bonus action? And can you freely change rings or not ? Might attempt to do it myself.

Last edited:

Veneficae

Apr 12, 2019
When dating the Red Queen, the game crashed for me when I enter the Lovecraft Cinema and watch the Maid Victoria movie. Can anyone else replicate this crash?

Igls_Unth

Aug 28, 2018
Once you start RRH its pretty easy actually. Keep your SEN below 0 most of the time by killing npcs so you can talk with RRH when you need. Go through every single location you can without killing any bosses Rabbit Hole, Mental Ward, Smouldering Forest, Billingsgate Fish Market, Slaughter House. After you go to kill Lutwidge Town boss and go to Ludwell Cemetery, Cathedral (Don't pull the lever just jet), Pound of Bloody Tears, Spore Forest and Msuhroom Village. After that find a way to return SEN to 31 for Vernai in Billingsgate Fish Market and once again go through the zones to collect items from bodies. From there you manage your PROGRESS till you kill JubJub, but by then you can have 2 +10 weapons. (Mine were Beasthunter Sawblade and Vorpal Blade.)
i mean when you cant buy anything where do you get your stats?

Checkman

May 24, 2017
Do unique encounters include Bosses or not ? Is RRH optional? Can you kill Node or not ? Can you use weapon skills and then switch to the weapon you are supposed to use if you have bonus action?
i mean when you cant buy anything where do you get your stats?
From souls that you find, from buffs of items that you find and from equipment that you find.
Edit: If you look back in comment section you can find pictures i posted of Supah Glass Canon. That is from this run.
Edit 2: I realized I could do even more damage right at the end so here is a new picture. Dunno if you can get higher I don't know skills of all weapons and JP wiki is not helping that much. (Bear in mind that I only had to buy golden mead for this picture coz I couldn't find any)
Edit 3: And just fucking realized that JubJub bow can inflict madness. Not that it would make any difference. It would be just easier to finish this run.
1589359838358.png

Last edited:

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Do unique encounters include Bosses or not ? Is RRH optional? Can you kill Node or not ? Can you use weapon skills and then switch to the weapon you are supposed to use if you have bonus action? And can you freely change rings or not ? Might attempt to do it myself.
Bosses are unique by default. RRH events are optional, but Torture Queen Elizabeth is an extra challenge. Node is free game. You can never swap your equipment unless you trade in a boss soul or pick something up, including accessories.

Tweak to the earlier rules: you must equip everything you obtain on the spot, and you must trade in boss souls immediately. Makes it more interesting.

Most of the challenge comes from being stuck with whatever you equipped last and being forced to switch equipment every time you beat anything that drops gear. Anything you pick up earlier that gets replaced can never be re-equipped, so you have to plan your pickups or beeline for the most valuable things and use them as long as possible (don't beat anything that replaces them).

That said, it's all a self-imposed challenge. Feel free to tweak the rules. I will try this myself probably over the coming weekend.

Last edited:

Checkman

May 24, 2017
I saw a spell Bible [Fatal protection] on JP wiki, it says its located in Spore Forest does somebody know where it is actually located as I can't find it . Or is it translated differently?

Omino

Feb 1, 2018
Can someone give me a hint about the last 3 "???" CGs at the bottom of the recollection room?
Without spoiling too much if you can, I'm kinda lost.

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes