VN Ren'Py Blairewood [Prologue Rework] [BlackFeather]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I actually liked it: good renders, the models of the girls are top, the story is (probably) ok. The storytelling is a bit on the weak side in the prologue. It's jumping to often between different scenes with different characters, you get no feeling what the game is actually about. But that will hopefully getting better when the story is progressing.

I noticed that there is actually no music in the game (except a "funny" short one later on). So I added a few tracks while playing it. Well, still feels a bit unusual to mod a modders game...

Mar. 23, 2022:
I'll set this one to on hold now
Aug. 21, 2022
Mod is stopped, game has now it's own audio

Last edited:

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
why adding tracks to a Game ? the most people playing muted :unsure:

and you can hear music when you play with spoti or yt :geek:

• Haha
Reactions: eeyye

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
why adding tracks to a Game ? the most people playing muted :unsure:

and you can hear music when you play with spoti or yt :geek:
Well, I'm aware that most mute while playing and my Mods are a kinda "niche". But I've already made some and a few seem to like them. The difference to listening to random tracks is that I try to adapt "mine" to the current game scene.

Angelsong

Jul 19, 2018
Excellent renders. Pretty dramatic prologue, I was a little confused at first but it came together, maybe I'm just slow. XD I didn't read every comment so far but if there is NTR I hope it's avoidable. Regardless, I'll be watching this to see how it develops since it's still too early to tell if it's something I'll really enjoy. Good luck!

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
I think I can start looking positively at this game now. I'm getting some good signs from one of the Devs. When I get confirmation, I'll edit this with the DEETS. It might not be a scary game with the scary three letter abbreviation.

Update: I was gonna sleep but I gotta stop the presses! From speaking to one of the Devs, here's the scoop on NTR.
The game will very much focus on story and the characters. There won't be any "NTR" or "NTR" adjacent activities for a while, at the very least, not in the foreseeable future. On to what happens WHEN the "NTR" gets added, it will be completely, and crucially, AVOIDABLE! There will be a big red button (not sure the color of said button or even how it'll look like) that says NO "NTR!" You press it and it'll be like it never happened! Presto Chango, it's not even a concern. You can wipe the 3 letter word off your suit/dress and still go out for a fancy dinner and a movie.

If you noticed that I keep using "quotation marks" over the word NTR. It's because the content is not actually NTR. I'll explain in the Spoiler below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm a dork :/
this is some kind of complete nonsense...
realism? why? to annoy people? sorry for google translation

NyVar

May 23, 2020
To be fully transparent, this isn't something that I'm gonna enable. Keep me on the safe side. Seeing other LI's even ones that I rejected be with someone else is a no go for me. So I'm turning that sucker OFF. Don't need that in my life. Lastly, the Dev assured me that the story will stay the same, you will still see the LI that you've rejected in the game because they are important, but no guy if "NTR" is not enabled.
Im confused :unsure: Isn't it normal for ex-girlfriends to NOT have new boyfriends? Im positive we all ruin men for our ex-girlfriends. It's normal they either turn lesbians or shuts down in a life of solitude, isn't it?! :unsure:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
this is some kind of complete nonsense...
realism? why? to annoy people? sorry for google translation
Look, I'm on little to no sleep, but why should I have to be given grief by a person I agree with about En Tee Argh. I was concerned about the tag, I took it upon myself to ask the Dev what their intention was after being VERY negative on this thread and they told me what I communicated. Do I like it? NO! Do I accept that it isn't the worst thing that could happen? YES.

Just cause I'm reasonable and respect someone's decision doesn't mean I have to like it. I'd be cordial and friendly to an En Tee Argh Dev because at the end of the day we're all people. Everyone deserves respect especially if the only thing that separates us is a dumb fetish for an activity that doesn't define us as people.

So please stop attacking your own. I'm on YOUR side... I'm tired. So I'm a bit cranky. You have a great day... I'm going to sleep.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

DetroitAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
No incest tag but I'm guessing that will be the narrative going forward? Or will the sister just be there for the story?

Reactions: jj099
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes