VN Ren'Py Abandoned Blairewood [Prologue Rework] [BlackFeather]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I'm all for the dev to make the game they want. Just please clearly label what's going on AND what's planned. And if it includes NTR - please specify what kind(s). We all have our desires for what they want to play in a game, so clearly telling us what's in it, avoids unnecessary aggravation and drama.

Btw, I humbly request none of that horseshit where some dude (or dudette) is cucking my MC's love interest/girlfriend/whatevers. I'm not into that shit. But that's just a request, not a demand. If you want it in your game, more power to ya, I'll just find something else to play.

Qwerfy

Jan 17, 2018
I'm all for the dev to make the game they want. Just please clearly label what's going on AND what's planned. And if it includes NTR - please specify what kind(s). We all have our desires for what they want to play in a game, so clearly telling us what's in it, avoids unnecessary aggravation and drama.

Btw, I humbly request none of that horseshit where some dude (or dudette) is cucking my MC's love interest/girlfriend/whatevers. I'm not into that shit. But that's just a request, not a demand. If you want it in your game, more power to ya, I'll just find something else to play.
Does nobody read the fucking thread before responding?

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Wtf is wrong with you people?
And, wtf is this all about - I expected a game prologue and I actually got a hard-to-swallow 4 min. long proof of concept with some nice renders.
There is no story to speak of.
I mean OK, as far as proof of concepts goes this is fine, hopefully, this might turn out into an actual sensible AVN at some point.
Guess we'll have to wait a few years and see...

Reactions: Jeevant

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
Since NTR is planned for this, please include it in your tags. So people don't end up downloading it, get excited and then have it sprung on them.

Not everyone checks the developer notes or reads the posts.
Don't think devloper's will do that as they know if they do then they will lost the majority of the supporters

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Ok, guys. Thanks for the patience for the main writer to wake up and tell me the exact information.
I am gonna put this information about ntr and hopefully this clears all the confusion. Also,
Wolf™ thanks for the benfit of doubt :p
Im gonna put this in a spoiler so for those who dont mind some spoilers to clear up ntr doubt can go ahead.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sounds good to me, I don't see any problem with you choosing a girl and stick with that one, I also don't see a problem with the girl you don't choose ending up with another guy, it could be something similar to Acting Lesson in one of its routes.

As long as the MC does not finish fooled by the girls in his face or the whole story is lost in sex scenes of other characters different from the MC I do not see what the problem is in this.

It looks very good, very lucky. ;)

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes