VN Ren'Py Abandoned Blairewood [Prologue Rework] [BlackFeather]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
While we most definitely can part as friends :) I just wanna say that according to F95 definition it is not NTR by any means and I think that is what should be considered standard when it's discussed on this forum.

Sorry if I sounded a little snippy´;)
Damn, Jim! I'm a doctor not a mechanic!

Umm... Wait. turns around and walks out

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
So the first step is for Jeevant himself to stop calling that NTR. Whoever thinks that what Jeevant is talking about is NTR is wrong. It is not.
He is probably just being safe. You know just how sensitive certain people are when it comes to "NTR" or someones definition of it. Some people would class it as NTR and other people won't as you can see in this thread.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
But Jeevant himself clarified "... if you go ntr route, if u dont go ntr route ..."
He said it like that but I think many of us can come to the conclusion that he expressed himself incorrectly, the situation that he explains is in any case a mc creep and voyeur,observing the sex life of those he reject :KEK: :KEK:, unless the scenes are shown from the Pov of the LI that were rejected and not from the pov of the mc (in which case should we say that it is a multi-protagonist?)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
You just had to make me hungry at midnight when all the restaurants and online ordering has closed, didn't u ? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
You started it. Talking about sugar coating. I never eat donuts and that was the first thing that popped in my head. But, it's not even 14:30 yet, so, I'm going to get some. :p :devilish:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeevant

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
He is probably just being safe. You know just how sensitive certain people are when it comes to "NTR" or someones definition of it. Some people would class it as NTR and other people won't as you can see in this thread.
I totally agree. But I insist that doing that was a mistake.

Calling "NTR" to something that you think it is not and that it is a fact that it is not, just because there are people who believe otherwise, seems counterproductive to me. Like I said, I think it negatively affects the game.

Just to be clear, I have no interest in those scenes either. But I'll keep the good part: That this happens is the player's choice. When I play, all the girls that I reject will be left alone. :BootyTime:

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
First of all, I'm writing attending to the discussion's thread, I haven't played the game yet, hoping to download soon and watch for myself..

To begin with, how can be any attempt of NTR involving when the MC reject the LI and this girl decide to move on and fuck a random guy? Is it what happened, right?¿ They weren't attached on any way, so... but even this is my opinion and I could be wrong..

Would be great too showing any intercourse between any girl and someone who ain't the MC for a change without leading that to some NTR situation, just because the girl and the MC weren't closer and they weren't on any relationship yet (I mean, both were strangers yet). On many games seems like that MC and a girl exchanges few words without pretending anything and she only can be loyal to the MC and cannot have sex til' this moment (well, lesbian intercourse is admitted, isn't it?), I think this is a very extended trope and doesn't make any good for the game itself..

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Ok, guys. Thanks for the patience for the main writer to wake up and tell me the exact information.
I am gonna put this information about ntr and hopefully this clears all the confusion. Also,
Wolf™ thanks for the benfit of doubt :p
Im gonna put this in a spoiler so for those who dont mind some spoilers to clear up ntr doubt can go ahead.
For me it's important to know how many LIs there are in the game, and with how many you can finish the game. The smaller the difference, the greater the chances that I might be interested (but not an absolute guarantee, it depends on the LIs that I like). I only play once, so it has to happen that I can have all the LIs that interest me in the same ending.

Ahahaha You got that right. However, funny thing, even in harem games, I end up wanting only one girl and if there's no solo paths, I usually drop it. :p I'm weird. I know. lol
The opposite happens to me, I don't usually find games that only have individual endings that interest me: If I'm interested in two LIs, then I'm out and I'd rather look for another game.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I totally agree. But I insist that doing that was a mistake.

Calling "NTR" to something that you think it is not and that it is a fact that it is not, just because there are people who believe otherwise, seems counterproductive to me. Like I said, I think it negatively affects the game.
Personally I think he was fucked either way. He doesn't call it NTR and he gets a bunch of people in the thread screeching at him that it is NTR or he calls it NTR and gets a bunch of people screeching at him like what happened in this thread.

• Angry
Reactions: qaywsx and evyleu

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Nice renders. Game might have a future so don't fuck it up. All this pseudo/quasi-NTR stuff is as annoying as usual, but also the reason this thread is already up to 11 pages on day 1 I guess. It's actually funny cucks like to fight for their right to be cucks though, considering, you know, cucks. :ROFLMAO:

On another note, dear Dev(s) - some of your renders have a weird checkerboard pattern thing showing up sometimes. May want to check that so it doesn't happen during a "good" scene.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
For me it's important to know how many LIs there are in the game, and with how many you can finish the game. The smaller the difference, the greater the chances that I might be interested (but not an absolute guarantee, it depends on the LIs that I like). I only play once, so it has to happen that I can have all the LIs that interest me in the same ending.

The opposite happens to me, I don't usually find games that only have individual endings that interest me: If I'm interested in two LIs, then I'm out and I'd rather look for another game.
That's the beauty of life. Everyone has the right to enjoy the way they want.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Personally I think he was fucked either way. He doesn't call it NTR and he gets a bunch of people in the thread screeching at him that it is NTR or he calls it NTR and gets a bunch of people screeching at him like what happened in this thread.
Definitely. And it's a shame. No matter how you classify it, you will always have complaints.

I was saying it in a more personal approach and trying to put myself in Jeevant place. If it were my game, the last thing I would do is wrongly agree with those who are not. For people to come to my game to say things that are not, it would make me quite angry. lol

But, as you say, I understand both points of view and maybe to try, and I repeat, try to avoid more discussion, you let it go and let people believe what they want. It's the internet.

Reactions: Jeevant and Rinbael
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes